Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Getting the same issue but I have no image even
That error often occur when using the "Lite" version incorrectly.

If I were to use the Lite version:
- Extract the newest Lite some where.
- Copy all the new "Lite" files into my older version (can not be more than one version older). Replace old files with new files.

Learn how to merge two folders in Windows. Very easy.

Where are the new quests?
New quest are in the WT included in very release, in the Walkthrough folder. Look up. It is in your PC.

almix13

Aug 12, 2019
Hey guys, i run into a weird problem.

I started the daughter quest where you have to move pillars while the 2 soldiers from the temple were still following me. Now im stuck in the game because I can't pull the pillars while these 2 soldiers follow me.
I also cant bring back my daughter as she will automatically follow me outside the castle and I cant finish the quest where the 2 soldiers die because my daughter wont let me talk to the holy lady (forgot her name).

I'll attach the savegame file

May 26, 2019
I accidentally deleted my save folder. FML.
Sad to hear this, man.

This has happened to me so many times that I now back up my entire saves folder to a whole new place on my device before attempting to update the game to a new version.

Hell, I back up the saves folder before even downloading the new version of the game.

Really sad to hear.

May 26, 2019
I downloaded the full file (2.95) but whenever I extract the files and start the game, the only option that appears is 'new game', even though I've finished everything up to 2.91. This isn't the first time it happened, so I kept my 2.91 game file, and I can still jump into that save. How do I play the 2.95 file as a continuation from my 2.91 file?
It sounds like you haven't moved your saves into the new version of the game.

The new version of the game doesn't automatically have your saves.

You'll have to find the saves folder for v2.91 and copy its contents into the saves folder for v2.95.

PLEASE NOTE: In order to prevent yourself from suffering the same fate as LegoBeast did here, make a copy of the your original game's saves folder and store that copy somewhere safe. That way you don't permanently lose all your progress should you somehow mess up.

NDCL1

Jan 26, 2020
It sounds like you haven't moved your saves into the new version of the game.

The new version of the game doesn't automatically have your saves.

You'll have to find the saves folder for v2.91 and copy its contents into the saves folder for v2.95.

PLEASE NOTE: In order to prevent yourself from suffering the same fate as LegoBeast, make a copy of the your original game's saves folder and store that copy somewhere safe. That way you don't permanently lose all your progress should you somehow mess up.
Thanks! Actually managed to solve it myself just before you replied, but still good to know.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
Hey guys, i run into a weird problem.

I started the daughter quest where you have to move pillars while the 2 soldiers from the temple were still following me. Now im stuck in the game because I can't pull the pillars while these 2 soldiers follow me.
I also cant bring back my daughter as she will automatically follow me outside the castle and I cant finish the quest where the 2 soldiers die because my daughter wont let me talk to the holy lady (forgot her name).

I'll attach the savegame file
Just get rid of those purifers, you don't need them (give them red mushrooms or let orges kill them)

Reactions: almix13

almix13

Aug 12, 2019
Just get rid of those purifers, you don't need them (give them red mushrooms or let orges kill them)
Thanks bro. I was looking for a hack like the one with the red mushrooms. I probably knew that once but forgot about it by now.

May 26, 2019
Quick question: Is the Dark Elf's name "E-veri" or "E-revi?"

You can see both (Everi and Erevi) being used throughout this thread and throughout the official walk-through as well.

But which one is officially correct according to Tinkerer?

Based on what I see in game and on the wiki , I think it may be Erevi?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Quick question: Is the Dark Elf's name "E-veri" or "E-revi?"

You can see both (Everi and Erevi) being used throughout this thread and throughout the official walk-through as well.

But which one is officially correct according to Tinkerer?

Based on what I see in game and on the wiki , I think it may be Erevi?
Her name is Erevi. In game that's what's on her text portrait & her book paige

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes