elcid

Jun 5, 2017
could anyone be willing to share a save with me, not necessarily until the end of this version, but maybe the last one before this? it's been some time since i last played this game, and we all can agree that it can be quite the hassle to begin from the beggining.

minyar13

Feb 18, 2020
That error often occur when using the "Lite" version incorrectly.

If I were to use the Lite version:
- Extract the newest Lite some where.
- Copy all the new "Lite" files into my older version (can not be more than one version older). Replace old files with new files.

Learn how to merge two folders in Windows. Very easy.

New quest are in the WT included in very release, in the Walkthrough folder. Look up. It is in your PC.
I downloaded the full version and got this issue. I know how to merge files. lol Maybe - instead of being condescending just attach a copy of the image that is missing because a "fresh install" of the full version gave this issue.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I downloaded the full version and got this issue. I know how to merge files. lol Maybe - instead of being condescending just attach a copy of the image that is missing because a "fresh install" of the full version gave this issue.
Because I don't have that problem with the full installation. Never had it in any of the full installation.

A generic reply for the same generic problem that happens in very [lite] version to date. Mostly due to incorrect use of the Lite version. If you want a more specific reply to your specific problem, give more information.

I'm also not sure if giving you the file would fix it, or there are other missing file on your end. If the file fix your problem, great. What if it did not solve the problem on your end?

Moreover, I'm just too lazy to find the file, zip it up, and post it here.
help plss

Loading Error
Failed to load:img/titles1/TitleScene - NYD291.png
Here is another one with the same problem right below the answer for the problem. Zero info to go on like which flatform, download version,...

anyone have the new Walkthrough for 95?
There is no new quest in 2.95. The change log was posted a page back.
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-95-tinkerer.1717/post-9751489

Reactions: DADofWAR

providans22

Oct 18, 2017
hi guys
game dont start
"Failed to load:img/titles1/TitlesScene - NYD291.pmg"
the file is missing from the archive
anyone with similar problem?

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
Imagine playing the lite version expecting not to see problems. It's the same as downloading a compressed image expecting for it not to be in a lower quality.:KEK:

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2020
That error often occur when using the "Lite" version incorrectly.

If I were to use the Lite version:
- Extract the newest Lite some where.
- Copy all the new "Lite" files into my older version (can not be more than one version older). Replace old files with new files.

Learn how to merge two folders in Windows. Very easy.

New quest are in the WT included in very release, in the Walkthrough folder. Look up. It is in your PC.
but i dont have installed the lite version

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes