DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That's kind of sad, I was hoping she could
Well I'm hoping that she will later get at least a mini-story arc based around her pregnancy with like 3-4 quests to give her a rounded storyline like other girls. It's just sad she was one of the 2 girls to start the game & the 1st girl MC can have sex with but has had the least amount of content. Even the 3 quests she is part of are centred around Alice & Victoria.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
can you delete peasants quest game and saves are safely remaining somewhere in appdata like for renpy games? I had bad experience in the past with deleting rpgm games and losing all saves

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
New potions in the Black Dragon shop.
and the amulet of endurance (y'al read that right! we got a new type of equipment) that adds +2 to stamina (good for one area transition or 2 fights) and +1 to cum level (which means that the MC in the morning or after mass will have 3 more units of cum to use)
Well I'm hoping that she will later get at least a mini-story arc based around her pregnancy with like 3-4 quests to give her a rounded storyline like other girls. It's just sad she was one of the 2 girls to start the game & the 1st girl MC can have sex with but has had the least amount of content. Even the 3 quests she is part of are centred around Alice & Victoria.
there are rumors that Tinkerer plans to do more content for Maghda and Gwyneth as part of someone else's updates, but he'll let a poll decide the order.

sas2345

Aug 2, 2020
can you delete peasants quest game and saves are safely remaining somewhere in appdata like for renpy games? I had bad experience in the past with deleting rpgm games and losing all saves
Saves are kept at "Peasants Quest NYD295\www\save", you just need this folder.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
there are rumors that Tinkerer plans to do more content for Maghda and Gwyneth as part of someone else's updates, but he'll let a poll decide the order.
Everything one may read down hear is entirely my own ideas & has nothing to do with anything in the game or is planned at all. Please do jot take this a gospel I'm just having some fun.

As a bit of fun I like to write down potential story Arcs for games I like (this one included). I was thinking that Gwynn could have trouble with guards pestering her home. MC goes to Eckhardt to tell his men to stop but the man dismisses him & essentially ignore him (seeing MC as nothing more than the peasant who showed up out of nowhere). MC could then discover Eckhardt is in the bandits pocket, get aid from a more straghtlaced guard, have Eckhardt outed & fired, replacing him with the guard who will keep the guards in line. Also upgrade Gwynn's home so she can more kids (I'm thinking max 6)

-Eckhardt could show up as a "random" encounter with bandits along Western Road to be killed trying to ambush MC.
-Gwynn's affection would be linked to MC paying alimony & the 70g a weak goes up by 10g for each child she bears (hence the max 6).

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
get aid from a more straghtlaced guard,
a woman from greyport, the former captain of the duke's guards that resigned over the guards corruptio
Eckhardt could show up as a "random" encounter with bandits along Western Road to be killed trying to ambush MC.
I would personally prefer if he wasn't a random encounter but a mini-boss for the bandits when the bandits situation will be resolved. as of random encounters, guard deserters would make more sense to me.No need to reduce a named into a simple mob

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...Also upgrade Gwynn's home so she can more kids (I'm thinking max 6)...
I'd rather convert the MC's house (the rented one) into a brothel and make Gwen the Madam, with a choice to keep her working as a prostitute or not for extra cash (maybe start pimping out some of the MC's more annoying LI's... I'm looking at you Mia & Beth!).
I like the thought of dealing with corrupt guards, either outing them or recruiting them for more underhanded tasks.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I'd rather convert the MC's house (the rented one) into a brothel and make Gwen the Madam, with a choice to keep her working as a prostitute or not for extra cash (maybe start pimping out some of the MC's more annoying LI's... I'm looking at you Mia & Beth!).
I like the thought of dealing with corrupt guards, either outing them or recruiting them for more underhanded tasks.
Nah, I rather keep increasing the number of girls for the cult of the light goddess ,)

I couldnt resist and played through the recent updates and now am craving for more xD
This game makes it really hard for me to be patient.

Edit: Though I would fancy a big happy house for the MC in which he can house his girls of choice so that you wont need to run all over the map all the time.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
light goddess :KEK:
You mean lust/whore goddess, the only difference between a brothel and one of her temples is, you pay for a service in the former, while in the later you give a donation and receive the same service.
Haha true.

But for now they are all for the MC to impregnate. His own little cult ,)

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I dont wanna be that guy but whoring the girls in a brothel will most likely NEVER happen on account that Tinkerer lost a chunk of long term fans just from the MC DP scene with his own double. I could only imagine the fallout of that being in the game. Theres alot of stuff I could see happening but that's just not on the list...
a woman from greyport, the former captain of the duke's guards that resigned over the guards corruptio

I would personally prefer if he wasn't a random encounter but a mini-boss for the bandits when the bandits situation will be resolved. as of random encounters, guard deserters would make more sense to me.No need to reduce a named into a simple mob
Adding another female NPC will inherently create a want for her in the players & Tinkerer already has so many girls he wants/has promised to add. Which is why I stuck with a male guard. I like the idea of an ex-Baron's guard who is out to stake corruption. While MC is kinda corrupt hes not evil & he wont go out his way to do shady shit against the town (IMO). So that could work.

I say "random" because he would ambush MC a set number of days later, if Tinkerer chose for him to be a boss/mini-boss fight. But like Zombie Roderick perhaps Eckhardt could appear in the Bandit Conspiracy arc as an enemy that's only fought if dealt with before a certain questline.

Nah, I rather keep increasing the number of girls for the cult of the light goddess ,)
Well instead of a brothel MC could start having the girls take "donations" at the Temple but this would be a completly optional choice on the players side of things if implemented.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes