Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
he didn't leave over a singlev scene, he left over a character' s relationship doing a u-turn nosedive back to the start
What scene/s?
Seriously if you're bringing up points then make your points in context,

My original post was about "Gwen the Prostitute" growing to become "Gwen the Madam" of a whore house, giving her reason to exist while potentially removing the need for her to fuck other men and simultaneously giving the OPTION to pimp out Girls if you so desire,

DomWolf commented about people leaving over perceived NTR ie the Double Penetration scene with your own clone. (or at least that is how I interpreted his post)

My suggestion did not require any "NTR" scenes (not even by the standards of the NTR ignorant), the whores could be like the goblin population, present only as notations in the log, and the Whore house could potentially be a great setting for scenes with the MC to fuck his girls not to mention stimulating new scenes for Gwen as she needs help to deal with the various challenges of her new role.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
My original post was about "Gwen the Prostitute" growing to become "Gwen the Madam" of a whore house, giving her reason to exist while potentially removing the need for her to fuck other men and simultaneously giving the OPTION to pimp out Girls if you so desire,
there is only one problem... wierwood isn't big enough for a brothel. sure Gwyneth needs to find a new purpose, but a madam in wierwood is doomed to poverty
DomWolf commented about people leaving over perceived NTR ie the Double Penetration scene with your own clone. (or at least that is how I interpreted his post)
yet you were the one shittalking about the ones that left.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
there is only one problem... wierwood isn't big enough for a brothel. sure Gwyneth needs to find a new purpose, but a madam in wierwood is doomed to poverty
Only one problem... really... and one that has nothing to do with the people leaving or your response to my post... context! remember that word?
yet you were the one shittalking about the ones that left.
Shit talking? For not worrying about the kinks of people who have ALREADY LEFT? Not only already left, but
  1. Left for reasons that weren't relevant to my suggestion/wishlist, they might not share my kinks, but my pimping/sharing wishes were OPTIONAL I never suggested that every girl get sent there, only the ones the player CHOSE.
  2. Left for unreasonable reasons, I don't buy the U-turn you mentioned (I think that scene was well within the scope of established character) and I don't think you do either because if you did, you would have offered context like I asked instead of changing the subject.
I respect people have different tastes, I don't respect those who think Devs are their personal slaves. (I feel like I've said this before, Dejavu?).
It's wonderful when we find a game/story that matches our desires, but a perfect match is not a reasonable expectation.
I've never interacted with Tinkerer, so I have no idea how he would respond to personal requests, but did this "valuable" quitter even attempt to request that particular scene be made optional? (though you claimed it wasn't one scene, you never bothered to elaborate on that).

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
only the ones the player CHOSE.
you also brought up Beth and Mia as examples... don't you think that Beth of all people would be already in that line of work since the whole reason she's milking samson is because of money problems? the reason she chose to do what she does instead of becoming gwyneth's competition is because she hates men.

I've never interacted with Tinkerer, so I have no idea how he would respond to personal requests,
join the discord, he's fun to talk to when he has the time

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
you also brought up Beth and Mia as examples... don't you think that Beth of all people would be already in that line of work since the whole reason she's milking samson is because of money problems? the reason she chose to do what she does instead of becoming gwyneth's competition is because she hates men.

would help if you stop wasting his time :D

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I picked Beth and Mia as examples of girls I'm not interested in as LI's, I'd rather pimp them out and earn some extra cash than fuck them myself, I agree Beth already has her foot in that particular door, she shouldn't be too hard to convince if the money is right, Mia would be tougher, though if we refused to support her at the beginning when the MC first knocked her up...extreme poverty is a great motivator.
I don't like Discord, it makes too many noises and I'm not comfortable in chat, I make to many spelling mistakes even when I have time to think about what I write without having to deal with the speed of chat. I miss the good old days of the BB's. and my 28kb modem, with it's fun little noises

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
What are the option available for patreons? Just curious at the options for what the next update would be? (Assume that’s what the vote is for)

May 26, 2019
I've fought Grug five times and lost every time, now I just negotiate, well done you.
that' why I don't follow the walkthrough. it tells you to focus on zivah and only after you went to the temple and fought against grug to seek Erevi... I prefer to do Erevi's apprenticeship before even breaking zivah's curse, this way i can just hit grug with a chain lightning or two.
It really all depends on the level of your MC when you meet Grug.

I've never had problem with either beating Grug or following the walkthrough to a tee.

But this is mainly because I am a pretty patient person when it comes to grinds.

Before I start doing any questing whatsoever, I grind on goblins, spiders, boars, bears, and bandits til the MC hits level 20 - the level at which the game goes from being a dangerous mine field full of deadly mobs to a cakewalk in the park (I know that's probably a mixed metaphor).

Although, I do understand that this strategy doesn't work for everyone since most people don't have the time or patience to grind for that long.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Before I start doing any questing whatsoever, I grind on goblins, spiders, boars, bears, and bandits til the MC hits level 20 - the level at which the game goes from being a dangerous mine field full of deadly mobs to a cakewalk in the park (I know that's probably a mixed metaphor).
well...if you reached level 33, you could use the rod of dulication without the need to heal

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes