Boby36

Aug 1, 2018
Anyone else having an issue while going back to the dragon's cave and have to fight her again to be enventualy stuck in the side room with the dwarf corpses (because the gemstone quest is done and there is no more gemstone)?

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Anyone else having an issue while going back to the dragon's cave and have to fight her again to be enventualy stuck in the side room with the dwarf corpses (because the gemstone quest is done and there is no more gemstone)?
It's not unusual to run into problems in this game, it's invariably because you missed something along the way. Having played the game probably a hundred times it's rare for me not to have a problem somewhere.
Just deleted my latest run through as Caleah is stuck on 18 days pregnant and nothing I do changes it.

Reactions: Boby36

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I dont wanna be that guy but whoring the girls in a brothel will most likely NEVER happen on account that Tinkerer lost a chunk of long term fans just from the MC DP scene with his own double. I could only imagine the fallout of that being in the game. Theres alot of stuff I could see happening but that's just not on the list...
Well then they are already gone so whats your point? no big loss to start with, so what more can they do? are they going to leave again?

Besides key word was "option" :p it could just be full of anonymous hookers (invisible & untouchable, just like our goblin population whose only purpose is to generate cash & drama if you don't want to pimp your main girls), and act as a location for future scenes. Gwen can't stay in the alley as mother of the MC's children and without a purpose like running a brothel how will she spend her time? just sit in the house knitting, waiting for the MC to visit? she needs something to do if she is to grow as a character, needs a setting to make her scenes unique.

We could stimulate new scenes for her as she gets harassed by corrupt guards, pimps trying to move in on her territory, dealing with awkward clients all without upsetting the Anti NTR trolls by her plying her trade personally. (though personally I kinda of like the thought of them crying into their pillows, it's gotten to the point were I get hard whenever I see a facepalm ;))
Besides right now that house is just wasted space, we have so many beds to choose from in the village alone, there is no real reason to visit it. It needs a new purpose too.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I just fought with Grug, and won, but the cutscene where Zivah defends him has no images. Black screen with the dialogues. We reach the Temple Basement perfectly afterwards.

morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
Can someone share save file before new update?I lost my laptop with game I don't want to play again from 2.60....
I played compressed version.....

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I just fought with Grug, and won, but the cutscene where Zivah defends him has no images. Black screen with the dialogues. We reach the Temple Basement perfectly afterwards.
I've fought Grug five times and lost every time, now I just negotiate, well done you.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I've fought Grug five times and lost every time, now I just negotiate, well done you.
that' why I don't follow the walkthrough. it tells you to focus on zivah and only after you went to the temple and fought against grug to seek Erevi... I prefer to do Erevi's apprenticeship before even breaking zivah's curse, this way i can just hit grug with a chain lightning or two.

Reactions: TSSG59

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
are you familiar with the quest dependancy chart? That was done by one of those that left, same as the last 9 months of buggfixes

you need to seek help
Whats your point, I don't have much sympathy for tenderfoots, their problems are on them not me (you can't please everyone), someone who has left, has left, ever hear about closing the barn doors after the horses have fled or crying over spilt milk.
It might be a shame if someone who contributed left over a single scene, but it is unreasonable to expect a story to be tailored to your personal kinks, the Dev should tell the story he wants to tell, it's his creative vision that matters.

Facepalming a suggestion instead of offering an opposing opinion or debating why it might be flawed is no different to a cuck crying into his pillow, as a fan of Netori how would you expect me to react. Were you seriously trying to kink shame me?
Thanks BTW ;)

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
It might be a shame if someone who contributed left over a single scene, but it is unreasonable to expect a story to be tailored to your personal kinks, the Dev should tell the story he wants to tell, it's his creative vision that matters.
he didn't leave over a singlev scene, he left over a character' s relationship doing a u-turn nosedive back to the start

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes