Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
The moment your clone is created he is a different person from you though. Even if his mind is a copy of yours it’s still separate.
How can you know that for sure? Do you really know how the Duplication Rod actually work?

May 26, 2019
How can you find out how many warriors your tribe has?
To get a general idea of how many warriors you have, talk to Shakala.

She'll tell you if you are a weak king (have only a few warriors), a moderately strong king (have some warriors), or a mighty king (have many warriors).

To get the exact number, you need to have the Book of Girls and then choose one of the goblin girls when reading the book.
The number of warriors will be right there for you to see.

Can I complete Creepy Crawlies by using a cheat?
I get her pregnant time after time and there is never a an egg sack.
The spider eggs that Venomina lays can be found all around her cave.

If you're having sex with her but she isn't laying eggs then you probably haven't reached the part of the story where you, Everi, and Venomina make a deal.

Also, Enhanced Fertility potion guarantees that a girl will get pregnant so long as she isn't barren.

Use that before having sex with Venomina and she will get pregnant and eventually lay eggs.

Damon Mikaelson

May 15, 2019
I'm gonna put my 2 cents into this. For the people that thinks of your own clones as NTR, just think of all the hentai doujins of this guy:
View attachment 2509078
Do you think Naruto ever thought that his clones are cucking him when he used the technique on his girls? I don't think so.
They explained that whatever Naruto's clone experienced, he experiences it as well when the clone dissapears, so... This is litterally, you were both guys... you were all of them

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The moment your clone is created he is a different person from you though. Even if his mind is a copy of yours it’s still separate.
It's still no NTR. The old forum definition of NTR, which no longer exists, said: "Causing jealousy in the MC, when a LI enjoying sex with someone else". But the MC never was jealous.

Then the true definitions of NTR: netori, netorare, "cuckold".

The first two presuppose a relationship, in which cheating takes place and the LI is then stolen from that relationship. That does not happen. Cuckold, on the other hand, also requires a relationship. But now the MC willingly takes the role of a voyeur, who gets excited when his partner has sex with someone else, but is not involved in the sexual activity himself. That doesn't happen either.

So, there is far and wide: no NTR.

genconfusion

May 13, 2018
To get a general idea of how many warriors you have, talk to Shakala.

She'll tell you if you are a weak king (have only a few warriors), a moderately strong king (have some warriors), or a mighty king (have many warriors).

To get the exact number, you need to have the Book of Girls and then choose one of the goblin girls when reading the book.
The number of warriors will be right there for you to see.

The spider eggs that Venomina lays can be found all around her cave.

If you're having sex with her but she isn't laying eggs then you probably haven't reached the part of the story where you, Everi, and Venomina make a deal.

Also, Enhanced Fertility potion guarantees that a girl will get pregnant so long as she isn't barren.

Use that before having sex with Venomina and she will get pregnant and eventually lay eggs.
Thanks, got the warrior count, have looked at the book of magic and it shows her pregnant for 7 days and then nothing. I never see any eggs and I clicked on every spot in the cave.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Thanks, got the warrior count, have looked at the book of magic and it shows her pregnant for 7 days and then nothing. I never see any eggs and I clicked on every spot in the cave.
To see if the is eggs in Venomina's Cave disable the Light Effects.

You are saying you haven't seen the cutscene where the MC see a Spider Egg, try to take it, and then Venomina binds/capture the MC and he explains the Tower belongs to Erevi?

Did you feed her enough?

Normally you feed her a few times, mate a few times and she lay an Egg that trigger the scene I mentioned above.

After mating she should lay an egg in around a week.

secret520

Jul 10, 2022
Test Build

How to download?

Click the big Mega sign at the top of the post, or copy paste the entirity of the following link to your browser:

If you are still required to enter a decryption key, use this: 2DMPBgGC32f5EAyf_0roQsZ7qdekZZxa1UuLI7RBYJU

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes