Unforced

Jan 13, 2020
Update: Okay so i downloaded update 2.91 and her expressions are still there but for some reason in 2.95 it's missing if it's a bug i hope it gets fixed asap

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Did they remove alice's expressions when you talk to her? She used to have a image on the left side to show if she is interested in the player and if you gave her flowers the image would change and she would get more flirty i played years back and i decided to play the game again after a long time and noticed it was gone is there a fix or did tinkerer removed it in a past update?
It's very possible that Alice & Gwyn's expressive posture is a relic from the games beginning. Notice no other females have that? Its cos they are the first ever LI to be added to the game & that aspect was quickly dropped from the game not that many updates later.

My theory is it was phased out & Gwyn's will follow soon.

Reactions: MayhemSixx

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Boy. I can understand not liking NTR, but you've gotta see the actual sharing-haters to believe them. I understand the pain of being a lewd game dev a bit better now :ROFLMAO:
Is your own clone fucking your girl with you NTR? Let's approach this from a logical-mathematical perspective.

First, let's establish some kind of base equation. We need to conclude the relation between fucking your own clone and masturbation. IF masturbation is "fucking yourself" and your clone is "yourself", then by pure equation we conclude that "fucking yourself" is "masturbation".
Now let's apply this logic to the context of "is fucking yourself gay". Masturbation, by all means, is not considered gay - it's your own dick, and that doesn't count. Biology made your own two balls touch by default. Ergo, fucking yourself, which is "masturbation" is not gay either.

NOW, we can apply an identical formula as above to the idea of you and your clone fucking your girl:
IF you x clone sex ≠ gay THEN you x clone x girl sex ≠ NTR, since the "clone" is considered yourself, so the formula is more like (you x you) x girl.

Therefore, philosophically speaking, it is NOT cucking if you and your clone fuck your girl. Please note the above formula works only when the scenario of "you WITH your clone" is kept intact, as "your clone fucking your girl while you are not" is an entirely different context.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How much NTR content there is?
Depends.

If you're against it you can avoid pretty much all of it. Except a main quest (that should be side IMO) where you fuck one girl with you're magical double/simulacrum.

If you are into that then probably not enough.

MC himself cucks a number of men throughout the game so theres reverse NTR in a way lol.

Rowan Reins

Jan 30, 2022
Okay, I'm coming back to PQ these days and wanted to check if the recent updates had been well received. Wasn't disappointed and wanted to share the lolz.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Boy. I can understand not liking NTR, but you've gotta see the actual sharing-haters to believe them. I understand the pain of being a lewd game dev a bit better now :ROFLMAO:
Poor Naruto's been cucking himself this entire time lol

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I lost the main direction of the game
Like how it's going to end now only focusing on getting girls pregnant but what the main goal the mc chasing to achieve...iam lost
not to die ? and have fun i guess. due starts with MC getting kicked out of his house more or less.

but he walks in the conflict between Tower and Temple.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I lost the main direction of the game
Like how it's going to end now only focusing on getting girls pregnant but what the main goal the mc chasing to achieve...iam lost
If you read the intro it's a pretty basic starting plot.

MC is the youngest son of a farmer (& a bastard on his mothers side. But u learn that later) who has no chance of inheriting the family farm, so he sets off to become a heroic adventurer & make a name for himself. However its quickly apparent that he is easily distracted by sexy women & outside of some genuine quests he is given, mostly focused on making women happy so he can fuck them.

He quickly finds himself doing work for both the Qeteshians & Nergalites, being dragged into their brewing conflict.

I'll assume the end game will have 3 potential outcomes.
1) MC has to choose a side & defeat the other (least likley/morst case scenario IMHO).

2) MC finds a way to unite the 2 factions & everyone lives happily ever after.

3) Same as above but they unite because the forces of the Lord of Light attack & MC, with the aid of Qetesh & Nergal, must defeat the LoL who would be the true big bad of the game.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
If you read the intro it's a pretty basic starting plot.

MC is the youngest son of a farmer (& a bastard on his mothers side. But u learn that later) who has no chance of inheriting the family farm, so he sets off to become a heroic adventurer & make a name for himself. However its quickly apparent that he is easily distracted by sexy women & outside of some genuine quests he is given, mostly focused on making women happy so he can fuck them.

He quickly finds himself doing work for both the Qeteshians & Nergalites, being dragged into their brewing conflict.

I'll assume the end game will have 3 potential outcomes.
1) MC has to choose a side & defeat the other (least likley/morst case scenario IMHO).

2) MC finds a way to unite the 2 factions & everyone lives happily ever after.

3) Same as above but they unite because the forces of the Lord of Light attack & MC, with the aid of Qetesh & Nergal, must defeat the LoL who would be the true big bad of the game.
This actually cound become true. But:

In this game the MC fucks and impregnates everything that isn't on the tree by three. If this goes on like this, there will soon not be one single person or monster left in the entire valley that he has not fathered himself. I would actually think it's possible that the MC might end up becoming something like a god himself :eek::LOL:

Reactions: Damon Mikaelson

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This actually cound become true. But:

In this game the MC fucks and impregnates everything that isn't on the tree by three. If this goes on like this, there will soon not be one single person or monster left in the entire valley that he has not fathered himself. I would actually think it's possible that the MC might end up becoming something like a god himself :eek::LOL:
Well theres a fan-theory (one I choose to beleive until proven otherwise) that the "Ghost" (MC's mother) is actually an astral projection of Qetesh. This would make MC a demi-god of sex which explains his luck & allure with women. If that's the case all his children would be semi(?)gods.

I kinda like the idea of MC being the most powerful deadbeat father of the valley lol.

I beleive that Lord of Light (LoL from now on) would make the perfect end boss. First LoL is a god that opposes everything that both Qetesh & Nergal represent. Second he is Qetesh's brother so he wouldnt be pleased if his sister was in a relationship with a demon god, so I could imagine he was responsible for making sure Nergal cought Qetesh with MC's dad (if she is the mother of course) & third he already has a standing army, the Purifiers & Tinkerer has confirmed that Angels exist so he could send some to fight as well. Would be epic to fight with the combined forces of Qetesh & Nergal against a prude deity ;)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Well theres a fan-theory (one I choose to beleive until proven otherwise) that the "Ghost" (MC's mother) is actually an astral projection of Qetesh. This would make MC a demi-god of sex which explains his luck & allure with women. If that's the case all his children would be semi(?)gods.

I kinda like the idea of MC being the most powerful deadbeat father of the valley lol.

I beleive that Lord of Light (LoL from now on) would make the perfect end boss. First LoL is a god that opposes everything that both Qetesh & Nergal represent. Second he is Qetesh's brother so he wouldnt be pleased if his sister was in a relationship with a demon god, so I could imagine he was responsible for making sure Nergal cought Qetesh with MC's dad (if she is the mother of course) & third he already has a standing army, the Purifiers & Tinkerer has confirmed that Angels exist so he could send some to fight as well. Would be epic to fight with the combined forces of Qetesh & Nergal against a prude deity ;)
I can't even seriously imagine an ending at the moment. I'm just going to say how many years I've been following the game. Feels like forever. More and more LI have been added, more and more side stories. I'm still waiting for the next update. And then I'll really play it from the beginning, once again. Just so that I remember what it's all about. The fact is, the many hot LI's are wonderful, but they also massively distract from the actual story. Is there an end in sight at all? :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes