jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
How do you trigger the Dragon birth? Its been over 100 days and I finished every other quest but the Dragon lady ain't poppin.
She and a few others do not have the "poppin" content available yet; Hilde, Vixenatrix, Maghda, and Gwynneth to name a few. As a matter of fact, this upcoming update is specifically for Maghda and Gwyn to be able to do just that. Funny enough, I think Maghda may hold the record in my saves.

1679662827942.png
(pregnancy variable with the day counter) For reference the total day counter is at 872.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
She and a few others do not have the "poppin" content available yet; Hilde, Vixenatrix, Maghda, and Gwynneth to name a few. As a matter of fact, this upcoming update is specifically for Maghda and Gwyn to be able to do just that. Funny enough, I think Maghda may hold the record in my saves.

View attachment 2491413
(pregnancy variable with the day counter) For reference the total day counter is at 872.
damm that is hell of a day count , restarted my save due a broken Quest tracker. so is your still fine after all those days / updates?

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
damm that is hell of a day count , restarted my save due a broken Quest tracker. so is your still fine after all those days / updates?
I guess it depends on how you define fine. It's functional, but the quest tracker for Festival Lights (swamp elf date) isn't flagged complete despite being done for quite some time. Sounds like you might've had a similar problem.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

View attachment 2491413
PregState_Beth #91 :(986)
PregState_Vixenatrix #93 :(1107)
PregState_Hilde #96 :(741)

Jun 13, 2020
Peasants Quests [2.95] (UnTested)

Win (2.8 GB/ 970 MB) :WorkUpload,PixelDrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
guys be careful before installing it on WorkUpload, he gave me a trojan horse "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml"

Last edited:

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
guys be careful before installing it on WorkUpload, he gave me a trojan horse "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml"
Be careful of popups appearing when you are trying to press a button, you might be mistaken into downloading something you weren't supposed to do. (I forget the name of this area click mask thing. Click on an empty area of the screen and clear popups till stopped. Then click on the real download button.) Some of these download sites are problematic due to this with new guys that don't know how to deal with popups and who let them load and stay on screen.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes