Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Help... I can't trigger Goblin King quest, Shakala has been pregnant for like 50 days!
Activation requirements: This quest activates once Shakala has been pregnant for at least 20 days, you have completed the chainmail bikini scenes in the tent, and the Waystone quest has been completed.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Activation requirements: This quest activates once Shakala has been pregnant for at least 20 days, you have completed the chainmail bikini scenes in the tent, and the Waystone quest has been completed.
20 days? are you sure? goblins normally give birth at 15 days

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Straight from the 1.91 WT.

I think Shakala first birth, like all other girls, does not have to obey the normal gestation length rule.

Reactions: Stil996

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
How many chainmail bikini scenes are there?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
How many chainmail bikini scenes are there?
One.

I don't remember the exact events chain leading up to the quest. However, I know for sure that it triggers after Shakala first birth. Have you complete the Waystone part one?

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
He's not dead, MC is taking him to be a play thing for Bolan, it gets pretty lonely in that cellar. ;)
Looks dead but then again could just be unconscious
if dolph was dead, MC wouldn't put him on the cart
I think he is drunk with Elven Wine, Wine or Mead.
The MC don't kill other men that fucked or want to fuck the Girls unless is absolutely necessary; like the Master and Roderick.
But the MC need to send Dolph away some place far away if he doesn't wanna kill him.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
How do I get the Imp summon and the daughter quest?
You have to progress both the Temple and the Tower questlines.

Zivah won't start Restore the Temple until you meet Erevi and do some quest for her.

Impregnate Erevi, buy her the Red dress and the Black dress and do the 2 sex scenes.

Do more missions until Erevi give birth.

Restore the Temple with Zivah and Gabriel. Gabriel will find a new purpose in life.

Help Beth a few times in the Stable. She will think you are reliable, and will agree to go on a Date after you help her father.

For the Date you need the Summon spell. Go ask Erevi.

Do some more quests and the Daughter's quests will trigger.

After finishing Waystone 2 you will have to go search Lucile's Diary and a Queen Spider egg.

The Imp is a gift from Nergal after you bring Venomina, the Werespider, to the Tower and Erevi make a deal with her.

Keener32

May 15, 2020
How do you trigger the Dragon birth? Its been over 100 days and I finished every other quest but the Dragon lady ain't poppin.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes