Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Does anyone have a save from v2.81 or v2.91? apparently i fucked up mine.

Thats get me right for just saving in one number cause OCD

Jun 13, 2020
Be careful of popups appearing when you are trying to press a button, you might be mistaken into downloading something you weren't supposed to do. (I forget the name of this area click mask thing. Click on an empty area of the screen and clear popups till stopped. Then click on the real download button.) Some of these download sites are problematic due to this with new guys that don't know how to deal with popups and who let them load and stay on screen.
no, the problem comes from the compressed game, I scanned the file and i deleted it ofc

V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019
Just my thoughts but what if we could use horseman or wolfman transform on other girls, maybe in the dungeon with the sex contraptions. Horseman on Maghda or one of the giant sisters would be hot :D
no kink shame plz :D

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Just my thoughts but what if we could use horseman or wolfman transform on other girls, maybe in the dungeon with the sex contraptions. Horseman on Maghda or one of the giant sisters would be hot :D
no kink shame plz :D
The Werewolf in the Dungeon or the Bat Cave should be fine.

The Centaur (a horse dick) is technically Bestiality. The Date with Beth is the only allowed exception (not hidden).

The Giants, as a group/community in this game, DON'T LIKE anything related with magic and have only been tolerant and/or interacted with Humans. They are Ok with Potions and would be on the Temple side in a Temple/Tower war.

The Sisters are ok with the MC having a Giant's Cock (using Potions), but would be pissed if he suggests or show the use of magic.

Reactions: V-Kun

V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019
The Werewolf in the Dungeon or the Bat Cave should be fine.

The Centaur (a horse dick) is technically Bestiality. The Date with Beth is the only allowed exception (not hidden).

The Giants, as a group/community in this game, DON'T LIKE anything related with magic and have only been tolerant and/or interacted with Humans. They are Ok with Potions and would be on the Temple side in a Temple/Tower war.

The Sisters are ok with the MC having a Giant's Cock (using Potions), but would be pissed if he suggests or show the use of magic.
Oh i didnt know that about the giants lore, ill go replay the game and pay more attention to them! How come the date with Beth was kept but the wolf transformation cut? Does it pass some loophole in Patreon?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Oh i didnt know that about the giants lore, ill go replay the game and pay more attention to them! How come the date with Beth was kept but the wolf transformation cut? Does it pass some loophole in Patreon?
The Giants aversion to magic is most prominent if you try to use a Waystone when travelling with Frida or Hilde in yiure party. They will completly refuse to mess with it.

The wolf is literally bestiality (full wolf form on human girl) but Centaurs are like Werewolves both are monsters who are just human enough that it dosent cross into bestiality.

Reactions: V-Kun

V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019
The Giants aversion to magic is most prominent if you try to use a Waystone when travelling with Frida or Hilde in yiure party. They will completly refuse to mess with it.

The wolf is literally bestiality (full wolf form on human girl) but Centaurs are like Werewolves both are monsters who are just human enough that it dosent cross into bestiality.
Oh i see, thanks for the clarification.

MayhemSixx

Jul 3, 2022
Okay, I'm coming back to PQ these days and wanted to check if the recent updates had been well received. Wasn't disappointed and wanted to share the lolz.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Boy. I can understand not liking NTR, but you've gotta see the actual sharing-haters to believe them. I understand the pain of being a lewd game dev a bit better now :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Okay, I'm coming back to PQ these days and wanted to check if the recent updates had been well received. Wasn't disappointed and wanted to share the lolz.
Boy. I can understand not liking NTR, but you've gotta see the actual sharing-haters to believe them. I understand the pain of being a lewd game dev a bit better now :ROFLMAO:
one side tobad he left discord (aswell patreon) due he was great asset for helping with the game engine and fixing broken saves. But Tinkerer in the end decides what goes in and so on. Cant force him not to make things or remove due you upset about the content.

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
one side tobad he left discord (aswell patreon) due he was great asset for helping with the game engine and fixing broken saves. But Tinkerer in the end decides what goes in and so on. Cant force him not to make things or remove due you upset about the content.
Damn ! , talk about snowflakes ..... hope he went back crying to mommy 'cause that's gonna be the closer he'll get to a pair of titties.

• Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes

deathsurfer

Sep 2, 2018
oh man, this guy is in love, looks like the kind of guy who sleeps with his waifu pillow...

• Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Unforced

Jan 13, 2020
Did they remove alice's expressions when you talk to her? She used to have a image on the left side to show if she is interested in the player and if you gave her flowers the image would change and she would get more flirty i played years back and i decided to play the game again after a long time and noticed it was gone is there a fix or did tinkerer removed it in a past update?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes