DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I can't even seriously imagine an ending at the moment. I'm just going to say how many years I've been following the game. Feels like forever. More and more LI have been added, more and more side stories. I'm still waiting for the next update. And then I'll really play it from the beginning, once again. Just so that I remember what it's all about. The fact is, the many hot LI's are wonderful, but they also massively distract from the actual story. Is there an end in sight at all? :unsure:
Well the end story is definetly getting there. Dunno when we will get it but Tinkerer is giving a big Main update for every 2-3 side updates.

warrug25

Jul 2, 2017
Okay, I'm coming back to PQ these days and wanted to check if the recent updates had been well received. Wasn't disappointed and wanted to share the lolz.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Boy. I can understand not liking NTR, but you've gotta see the actual sharing-haters to believe them. I understand the pain of being a lewd game dev a bit better now :ROFLMAO:
This one's going to commit seppuku if so much as one more duplication scene gets implemented.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1680207087680.png
Hi y'all!
I have now completed my round of testing and shipped a build to my primary tester. As far as I know there are no major bugs, but I'm still missing 8 cutscene images I really want to add before releasing it to you. Plus a few minor tweaks I still want to make here and there. I'm therefor postponing the release of the test build (Nergalites & Windows only) until Saturday 1st of April (No it's not an April Fools thing:)), so I can finish the images to get the build to a level I'm comfortable releasing it at.
The Official release for all Patrons and supported OS' will likely be around Thursday.
Sorry to keep you waiting a little longer, I hope you understand.
Tinkerer.

Last update

Test Version

I will not be uploading the Test version of PQ due the amount of bugs/lacking stuff it normaly has.
in the past lots of people here complained for stuff that was fixed in the release the next week.​

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020

View attachment 2507595
Hi y'all!
I have now completed my round of testing and shipped a build to my primary tester. As far as I know there are no major bugs, but I'm still missing 8 cutscene images I really want to add before releasing it to you. Plus a few minor tweaks I still want to make here and there. I'm therefor postponing the release of the test build (Nergalites & Windows only) until Saturday 1st of April (No it's not an April Fools thing:)), so I can finish the images to get the build to a level I'm comfortable releasing it at.
The Official release for all Patrons and supported OS' will likely be around Thursday.
Sorry to keep you waiting a little longer, I hope you understand.
Tinkerer.

Last update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That smiley emoji seems kinda sus.

And Saturday is April 1st.

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
Is your own clone fucking your girl with you NTR? Let's approach this from a logical-mathematical perspective.

First, let's establish some kind of base equation. We need to conclude the relation between fucking your own clone and masturbation. IF masturbation is "fucking yourself" and your clone is "yourself", then by pure equation we conclude that "fucking yourself" is "masturbation".
Now let's apply this logic to the context of "is fucking yourself gay". Masturbation, by all means, is not considered gay - it's your own dick, and that doesn't count. Biology made your own two balls touch by default. Ergo, fucking yourself, which is "masturbation" is not gay either.

NOW, we can apply an identical formula as above to the idea of you and your clone fucking your girl:
IF you x clone sex ≠ gay THEN you x clone x girl sex ≠ NTR, since the "clone" is considered yourself, so the formula is more like (you x you) x girl.

Therefore, philosophically speaking, it is NOT cucking if you and your clone fuck your girl. Please note the above formula works only when the scenario of "you WITH your clone" is kept intact, as "your clone fucking your girl while you are not" is an entirely different context.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
The moment your clone is created he is a different person from you though. Even if his mind is a copy of yours it’s still separate.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
The moment your clone is created he is a different person from you though. Even if his mind is a copy of yours it’s still separate.
So you concede that fucking your clone is gay? So you also concede that masturbation is gay (your own cock and balls can be metaphysically "separate" from your conscience)?
So you concede that you're gay??? (Nothing wrong with that; just stating this matter-of-factly :) )

• Angry
Reactions: Truesleep

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I'm gonna put my 2 cents into this. For the people that thinks of your own clones as NTR, just think of all the hentai doujins of this guy:
believe it.jpg
Do you think Naruto ever thought that his clones are cucking him when he used the technique on his girls? I don't think so.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
Well theres a fan-theory (one I choose to beleive until proven otherwise) that the "Ghost" (MC's mother) is actually an astral projection of Qetesh. This would make MC a demi-god of sex which explains his luck & allure with women. If that's the case all his children would be semi(?)gods.

I kinda like the idea of MC being the most powerful deadbeat father of the valley lol.

I beleive that Lord of Light (LoL from now on) would make the perfect end boss. First LoL is a god that opposes everything that both Qetesh & Nergal represent. Second he is Qetesh's brother so he wouldnt be pleased if his sister was in a relationship with a demon god, so I could imagine he was responsible for making sure Nergal cought Qetesh with MC's dad (if she is the mother of course) & third he already has a standing army, the Purifiers & Tinkerer has confirmed that Angels exist so he could send some to fight as well. Would be epic to fight with the combined forces of Qetesh & Nergal against a prude deity ;)
i really like the idea of the mc being a "demi god of sex". This really would explain some things :D

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
So you concede that fucking your clone is gay? So you also concede that masturbation is gay (your own cock and balls can be metaphysically "separate" from your conscience)?
So you concede that you're gay??? (Nothing wrong with that; just stating this matter-of-factly :) )
Yes fucking your clone is gay. Because you are fucking another man. Him being cloned from you isn't relevant.
Unless... Your clone does not have a mind of it's own and is just another physical extension of yourself (like your arm).
That's where it gets complicated.

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ8lt and Truesleep

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yes fucking your clone is gay. Because you are fucking another man. Him being cloned from you isn't relevant.
Unless... Your clone does not have a mind of it's own and is just another physical extension of yourself (like your arm).
That's where it gets complicated.
The clone in this situation is more like a simulacrum (from what Tinkerer said) which in this case is more like an extension of MC & not it's own being.

Reactions: Truesleep
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes