eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Strange... I just talked to a guard near a tower... asked about a cat and bones appeared after this.

machiro2

Aug 9, 2017
Yes, one could criticize that, but given that that has been the case from the start, it's totally fine to say, that it's just how the game is supposed to be. We have a very basic story about MC and the "fight of two gods" and a lot of girls to fuck and impregnate. Could be worse...

Once you've got so many characters it's basically impossible to make that world 100% coherent, which is totally fine to me. It's not like Tinkerer ever promised some kind of 100% coherent epic story in the first place.

As said above, if that's a total dealbreaker for some, they are probably playing the wrong game?
Wut... characters not acknowledging either other even though they live close by isn't exactly what you call "intetional" or even "how it's supposed to be", because it would contradict just about alot of recent mission that try to rectify this same issue, if anything it feels like a huge design fail.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Wut... characters not acknowledging either other even though they live close by isn't exactly what you call "intetional" or even "how it's supposed to be", because it would contradict just about alot of recent mission that try to rectify this same issue, if anything it feels like a huge design fail.
It's like that with most "sandbox" games, which feature a large number of love interests. It may be possible to write all of these possible scenarios in theory, where each love interests' status and dialog differs in a given situation depening on other love interests, but in reality it's just not really doable - certainly not by a single person or even a small team of devs.

So in most cases devs try to find some middle ground, which creates a bit of an illusion (like for example the blood potions) and of course it's always possible to link certain love interests in scenarios, where it's fitting, like we've seen now in the most recent update.

All I'm saying is that people shouldn't expect the depth and cohesiveness of a well written VN.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
dont you know that prego-movement is one of the strongest ones in these parts?
the dev finally took a side, and now he is going all in.
most of supporters are happy and asking for more prego, more, more..so why should he change anything?
besides, stories, plots etc are for kids - real menplayers need only prego scenes.
You will never impregnate a real woman

kevy

Jun 19, 2017
Bit of a long shot, but would anyone know where I can extract this to on my android device. I have a file manager but can't seem to find my peasants quest folder. I normally just download the apk file and it auto updates. But I can't do that as this is a zip file.

Thanks

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes