DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I can't get Gwynneth pregnant even if I use enchanted fertility. How can I do? because otherwise his quest will not be activated
She can ONLY get pregnant after the Election & by having sex in her house with Enhanced Fertility. I recommend save scumming at this point so u dont waste potions.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
No mom-son hanky panky in this game, she is a ghost.. and pretty sure few would enjoy digging up a rotten corpse for such pleasure.. also sure the Dev would refuse to add necrophilia to its tags..
About the corpse. You underestimate some of these people... they have been asking for a Zombie for a long time (prey Tinkerer never adds it personally). My theory is the mother "Ghost" is actually a projection of Qetesh :).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
are there additional download packs for this? i ask bc cant find guy to teach about traps and cant find rosy's bf's corpse. get the feeling part of the game is missing.
Bf let's corpse is in Dragon Lair.

Learn traps from Caleah, the swamp elf at the Temple.

Reactions: MayhemSixx

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
She can ONLY get pregnant after the Election & by having sex in her house with Enhanced Fertility. I recommend save scumming at this point so u dont waste potions.
I've already done the elections, I'm currently a baron I've done all of these I just need to get Gwenetth pregnant which in the patch where it could be done I didn't want to do it anymore because in that patch then she was stuck forever in the house asking me money. So I wanted to wait for new updates. Now that I'm in 3.00 it doesn't make me impregnate it anymore in the house with any puddle. So yes it's a bug.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I've already done the elections, I'm currently a baron I've done all of these I just need to get Gwenetth pregnant which in the patch where it could be done I didn't want to do it anymore because in that patch then she was stuck forever in the house asking me money. So I wanted to wait for new updates. Now that I'm in 3.00 it doesn't make me impregnate it anymore in the house with any puddle. So yes it's a bug.
so give her money and start fucking her, its not a bug

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
so give her money and start fucking her, its not a bug
Is Baron a translation thing (mayor perhaps) or something new in v3.0?
I wanna be a Baron

juancj0710

May 13, 2021
Because after her first baby, I got her pregnant again, but almost 25 days passed and she didn't give birth to her second child, so?

YaboSan

Oct 10, 2019
(I'm aware it's a test build and have seen the known issues in the changelog)

Seeing similar bugs I faced in this thread, like Magdha's Sex Dialogue options not working, as well as the cat corpse appearing/not appearing seem to only fix themselves after a couple save reloads.

Edit: Also it might be that my save is bugged somehow, because Magdha seemingly got pregnant a second time almost immediately after the first child (Olga).

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I wasnt even aware Magda could get pregnant. I don't think she can?

Either way, I can barely stomach the thought of spilling my precious seed into that monster. I thought it was more like a "you're level 1, so suffer through this ugly mess and you'll level up to better things" kind of encounter.

edit: oh I see. part of the new test build, makes sense. That will likely be the only one I dont try to knock up in my game, haha.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
She is using Barreness potions so it may take some tries. As I said just keep save scumming the scene until she is preg. If the animation (sperm fertilise egg) isnt happening check the book in case it's just not implemented yet.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I wasnt even aware Magda could get pregnant. I don't think she can?

Either way, I can barely stomach the thought of spilling my precious seed into that monster. I thought it was more like a "you're level 1, so suffer through this ugly mess and you'll level up to better things" kind of encounter.

edit: oh I see. part of the new test build, makes sense. That will likely be the only one I dont try to knock up in my game, haha.
She can get knocked up. Has been able to for a long time. But now she can give birth.

YaboSan

Oct 10, 2019
Because after her first baby, I got her pregnant again, but almost 25 days passed and she didn't give birth to her second child, so?
(I'm aware it's a test build and have seen the known issues in the changelog)

Seeing similar bugs I faced in this thread, like Magdha's Sex Dialogue options not working, as well as the cat corpse appearing/not appearing seem to only fix themselves after a couple save reloads.

Edit: Also it might be that my save is bugged somehow, because Magdha seemingly got pregnant a second time almost immediately after the first child (Olga).
Had a similar issue as well, probably just a Save issue that will get fixed by the full release. Also, she probably does not give birth a second time in the Test Build.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I can't get Gwynneth pregnant even if I use enchanted fertility. How can I do? because otherwise his quest will not be activated
Wait till you have rescued her and become mayor, making sure you've gone through all the options beforehand and given her a present (jewelry).
If you haven't got the jewelry from the bandits you can buy them at the store.
This is not the only way but it is the most certain.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
Had a similar issue as well, probably just a Save issue that will get fixed by the full release. Also, she probably does not give birth a second time in the Test Build.
this issue is already known to tinkerer. He said that this seems to be a copy and paste error

Reactions: YaboSan
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes