dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Only few scenes.
One with the goblins
One with the werewolf.
Gwynneth with the soldiers.
With the Giant at the temple.

It is only very loosely NTR. The girls do not get stolen from the NPC. Only the werewolf counts in my opinion as NTR. Because you do not decide to let her get fucked storywise.
Been awhile since I've played this.
1) Can't remember her name swamp girl and the orc.

There's a nagging feeling I left out a last one but can't remember there are any otherwise.
All are completely avoidable.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks. Has this game a NTR route or only a few scenes ?
I mean if you're loose/insecure about definitions sure:

-Gwynneth hired to distract Innkeeper (flirting) & to distract guards (u can peek on her getting spit roasted). Also you can let Roderick rape her throught but it's a short & very aftermath focused scene.
-Alice probably has sex with her suitor on the date nights MC dosent intervene but never seen or outright said...
-Beth with Samson the horse. MC can watch this with Spyglass...
-Jenny is married & MC cucks Tom. She never leaves Tom but MC fathers all her kids so reverse NTR(?)
-Victoria is married to mayor & is cheating with MC until he becomes mayor himself.
-Mia can get fucked by a Werewolf but she thinks its MC (u can skip this by choosing "NO CUCK" but you lose a quest).
-Ziva can fuck the giant, Grug, as a peacful solution to entering the Temple. Or you can fight him... You also have the choice of having a 3some with Ziva & Grug (or not it's up to u).
-Caleah is raped by an Orc Warboss. You can intervene at ANY time...
-MC can use Rod of Duplication to create a simulacrum/double to Erevi... if u consider that NTR.
-Hilde is engaged/married to Danghdangh while cheating with MC...
-Shakala the Goblin can be gang banged by her tribe on you're wedding night as a tradition... or you can say fuck that.
-Maghda is with Dolf but its implied he dosent give her the same attention MC dose (if youre into ogres).
-If you dont give Succubus daughter the higher pay after Stolen Tools to go shopping (think it's something like 500) then its implied bybthe jizz on her mouth she sucked off the taylor to get the outfit she wants.

I beleive this is all of them...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
in the end I managed to impregnate Gwyneth, and nothing was enough to insist, but it is not true that she can only be impregnated in the house, in fact he succeeded outside.
Huh... must of been tweaked/updated because it used to be restricted to inside.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
If you dont give Succubus daughter the higher pay after Stolen Tools to go shopping (think it's something like 500) then its implied bybthe jizz on her mouth she sucked off the taylor to get the outfit she want
I've never seen this one.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i found the cat but cant find the bones, please help. this is what is see, i see the cat but no bones.

as an alternative i tried to cheat and add the cat using a save editor but then nothing was highlighted in the graveyard (unless i was in the wrong graveyard, i one where you meet the vampires), could be finding the cat sets off a flag and thats why thats broken but that wouldnt explain why i couldnt find the bones in the first place. the whole thing could be bugged or maybe im just blind and cant see the bones or grave.

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
Hey i notice that after Erevi's Daughter gives Birth, its still shows "Children:none" in the book of women.Is that a Bug?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes