Attal

Oct 25, 2017
If you have a dog from Greyport in your party, is there any way to get Alice's key from the cellar of the inn, or is that quest just broken for me since my party member always blocks the pull command?

edit: Nevermind, figured out that you can leave the dog by the tree outside Greyport.

Last edited:

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Did the relationship already exist between the MC and the LI at this time? Yes! Did the werewolf steal her from this relationship? No! It continues to exist without restrictions. This animal has only temporarily cheated in between. And I wouldn't even consider an animal as a rival.
Most people are confused about what NTR is, they appear to think it's when anyone, or anything, other than the MC is fucking the "loved" ones.. :p

In this game there are certain story related situations that can show a female getting dicked down by something/someone who is not the MC, they are avoidable to watch as I recall, however I personally find their pictures and text quite amusing ;)
They can even be re-seen by a memory potion, used at the location of the girls "violation" :love:
The story and Harem of the MC is unaffected by all these, so far at least ;)

Reactions: RUTHWolff77

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
If you have a dog from Greyport in your party, is there any way to get Alice's key from the cellar of the inn, or is that quest just broken for me since my party member always blocks the pull command?

edit: Nevermind, figured out that you can leave the dog by the tree outside Greyport.
Thanks for saying it anyway, i give it to Tinkerer as reminder. so maybe he give the dog spot at the inn enterence so dont fuck it up :)

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
i really like how the maghda story works out in the end:
MC is happy because hehas the ogre woman all by himself
Maghda is happy because her 'umie can fuck her senseless and pump her full of his 'humie seed
Dolf is happy, at least if i understand the slave trader right, because he has a lot of exotic elven pussies to fuck

Riversage

Nov 3, 2017
I just found this game and I’m excited to start playing. Can someone tell me if I should/can start or wait for a bug fix patch (if there’s any game breaking bugs). Cheers

Reactions: juancj0710

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Direct after giving birth, the child is asking for a princess dress and a golden ball. And I get suddenly the option to create perfumes. I think I should get it later. Looks like a bug or not? Is it already a known bug?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
MC is happy because hehas the ogre woman all by himself
Maghda is happy because her 'umie can fuck her senseless and pump her full of his 'humie seed
Dolf is happy, at least if i understand the slave trader right, because he has a lot of exotic elven pussies to fuck
did you notice we didn't have the chance to name Olga ? better keep that decensor ready so the whole family can be happy... I wonder if we can kill dolph... fucker gets the better end of the deal

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes