kendo12

Dec 22, 2018
I just found this game and I’m excited to start playing. Can someone tell me if I should/can start or wait for a bug fix patch (if there’s any game breaking bugs). Cheers
Usually takes about a week for the update to get released after the test version is available. Since it doesn't take long, I usually wait until the update is officially released, but the game is great so go wild and start now. Any bugs that are there shouldn't really affect you until you get to the updated content. Well hopefully anyway.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
An android port would be like making the complete game anew. Not sure if maybe an emulator like JoiPlay would work. It seemst to have RPG Maker MV engine support.
there is normaly a android port but game is in test fase for the update, so people need to chill and wait until its done

Riversage

Nov 3, 2017
Usually takes about a week for the update to get released after the test version is available. Since it doesn't take long, I usually wait until the update is officially released, but the game is great so go wild and start now. Any bugs that are there shouldn't really affect you until you get to the updated content. Well hopefully anyway.
Thanks for letting me know! I'm too impatient to wait so I guess I'll get started now. Cheers!

Reactions: kendo12

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
did you notice we didn't have the chance to name Olga ? better keep that decensor ready so the whole family can be happy... I wonder if we can kill dolph... fucker gets the better end of the deal
to be fair, MC got some elven pussy, too - 2 high elves, 1 swamp elf and1 dark elf

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can find the book of girls?

Thanks
Shady guy in the tavern - talk to the landlord - talk to the blacksmith - go to the graveyard and dig up uncles grave - go to the ruined temple east of goblin forest - small building on the right - then go to Erevi to get it charged.

Reactions: MayhemSixx

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
did you notice we didn't have the chance to name Olga ? better keep that decensor ready so the whole family can be happy... I wonder if we can kill dolph... fucker gets the better end of the deal
Well seeing as we are normally allowed to name the children, especially the SpecialDaughters, I feel it would suck to get another & we cant choose her name. My guess is that the same reason we cant name her is the same reason she wont op out the 2nd, it's an early TEST version.

If Tinkerer starts removing the ability to pick names for important females (Daughters+Pets+Familiar) then that's upsetting.

The only exception is Jenny & Tom cos hes still in the picture.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
An android port would be like making the complete game anew. Not sure if maybe an emulator like JoiPlay would work. It seemst to have RPG Maker MV engine support.
I forgot about that, it was already an Android port of the previous version iirc.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
This already exists in 2.95: when your demon daughter played with herself, if she's pregnant, she'll lose her preggo belly.

Hopefully Tink will fix that in 3.01.

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
I've got a bug here.

Witch turned into Ziva but quest progress didn't advance. So I'm just locked out of that questline now.

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
Have you told the mayor yet?
I did. I think the issue was I killed spider queen before her questline. So I had the eggs instantly for the potion.

I went in and fiddled with settings and it unlocked the next quest. did it annnnd no restore the temple quest now.

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
Update, started an entirely fresh run, nothing cheated, no edits, not even decensor patch.

Ziva still refuses to complete the quest.

Solution found in the weirdest way. I had to progress Victoria's quest line

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I did. I think the issue was I killed spider queen before her questline. So I had the eggs instantly for the potion.

I went in and fiddled with settings and it unlocked the next quest. did it annnnd no restore the temple quest now.
Well I've skipped the Spider Queen with the cheat chest many times so that cant be the problem. Also Restore The Temple can be started after you have gotten Erevi pregnnat & completed all her quests up to Shopping. After that you can speak to Ziva.

Nov 4, 2019
i dont get this cat bone part. i see the cat and clicking everywhere near nit. but no indicater. iv even tried the shovel. can someone enlightn me plz? lol

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes