pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
OK you did a failer ?
after you goht the house Gwyn tels you there are a gost in there
OK
go to the inn ask the keeper bout the house "Her Grave and the cat" ask one guard where they left the cat "He says west in the woods! then go to Gwyns new house and by the big tre there it must be
OK you did a failer ?
after you goht the house Gwyn tels you there are a gost in there
OK
go to the inn ask the keeper bout the house "Her Grave and the cat" ask one guard where they left the cat "He says west in the woods! then go to Gwyns new house and by the big tre there it must be
hope my save can help! ells try to rename it "file16 rpgsave"

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Even on the 19th, the slave traders do not appear in the village.
Too bad they got slain by Dolf & speaking about him, he did have a happy ending indirectly, whose new job in the future is breeding with dark elves on the Isle of Tears after being sold to them as a sex slave which makes me wonder, is that Everi's birthplace?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Tinkerer recieved complans about the pooch and will fix that... I'm at my 5th dog already
Anyway about the Isle of Tears, I wonder will Everi's mom be there & who knows? She could be 1 of the residents getting knocked up by Dolf which means her daughter will have a half-sibling

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Does anyone know if it is possible to impregnate Caleah at the pond? I get the question to use a enhanced potion, but tried it several times with no effect.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Does anyone know if it is possible to impregnate Caleah at the pond? I get the question to use a enhanced potion, but tried it several times with no effect.
It is possible, but out of the many times I've played the game it's only happened a couple of times.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Compressed version please
You probably wont see a compressed version of this,not worth the effort,its the test version still,with one or two weeks you're gonna see the real updated version,without any game breaking bug(or at least not the big ones),and the renders that werent put yet,so just wait a little more,its almost always worth the wait...i mean,there is always a chance for the compressed version of these test versions,but they arent worth that much unless you really need to see the bare bones update

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is this BEFORE knocking up Ziva or after? If you knock up Ziva & have made the Childrens Room in the Temple then Caleah (& all Temple girls) is easier to knock up. If not then she is using Barreness potion making it harder to do.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Is this BEFORE knocking up Ziva or after? If you knock up Ziva & have made the Childrens Room in the Temple then Caleah (& all Temple girls) is easier to knock up. If not then she is using Barreness potion making it harder to do.
Before they know the MC uses the enhanced potion. I know it is not easy, but it seems that sometimes in the previous versions it asked about drinking a potion and it seems not to have an effect anyway.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes