seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
What possible hybrid monstergirls can we expect as fuckbuddies for the mc? Ok so far we've seen the half goblin daughter & I thought of a few more which might be possible:

1. Elf/Orc hybrid - I did mention this before that Caleah's mom might have been sold to another orcish tribe to become a sex slave & ended up bearing a half-orc baby, Caleah's half-sister

2. Elf/Ogre hybrid - Since Dolf is sold to an island inhabited by female dark elves, he might end up impregnating them as their sex slave which makes him happy as he loves fucking elfin pussies & 1 of them might be Everi's mom who will give her daughter a half-ogre as her half-sister
Considering that Bolon only have a good life becuz he is Erevi familiar i would say that Dolf may pass some bad times before getting to enjoy his stay,although Maghda said he was quite fond of elfic girls,so maybe the guy can live his dream up even if ends up being dominated by the dark elves.
As for the half orc,we already faced orcs as enemies 3 times and they are serious business,i doubt that we wont end up finding some orcess among them to bring back home

MatSapo

Mar 8, 2018
Hello guys, I'm playing the game all over again and I'm getting pretty frustrated because when I get to do the quest to bring 3 victims to the Vampire Mistresses I can't do it because neither the human nor the dwarf will respawn in their places. So I don't know what to do!
Did I do any order of quests wrongly?

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Hello guys, I'm playing the game all over again and I'm getting pretty frustrated because when I get to do the quest to bring 3 victims to the Vampire Mistresses I can't do it because neither the human nor the dwarf will respawn in their places. So I don't know what to do!
I too have run into this problem in my latest playthrough.
I kept a stunned batbreeder for the first gift to the vampires and managed to get the dwarf and two humans, since then they don't appear again.
All I can suggest to get around it, other than starting the game again, is to gift them batbreeders (thrals).
You will not be able to get the blood potions of fight the vampiress without a human sacrifice however.

Just cleared cookies and some useless data, done a computer restart and reloaded the game and the bandits have reappeared.
I don't think it's a bug, more likely my computer

Last edited:

EydenGrey

Feb 15, 2023
hello guys i tryed new game becouse i lost my save and from the new update there is a bug i can push crates but i cant pull them so i cant do 2 quests the for the teleports and the inn daughter quest for the key i can push the crate but cant pull them to me

Reactions: Lgn332

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Is there some secondary trigger requirement for starting the "Witch Hunter" quest?
I have had sex and waited five days also a side note the vampires have no affection for me should I try to raise their affection.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
U can ring them Bat Breeders.

Bandits, like all enemies should respawn after 7 days.

Delasius

Jan 22, 2019
Help help! When Erevi brings out the second child, and when I have to give him a name: dopp the screen starts flashing and does nothing! Help me

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes