M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
now what is their aff wil go down ?? if just chest with gold i think no cause when i active this cheat i found chest with gold and some material
View attachment 2523726
you see the dirt patch at the tree above, that is the other cheat spot.

So new link for game is out
if you go back a page, there is the info about the update

Reactions: elandoor

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What are uncivilized races? You know, ogres are shown wearing animal skins with the females going topless which are probably the reasons why they're classed under this category. In a way, this is similar to how European colonists view indigenous tribes as savages. I wonder what other fantasy races are considered uncivilized in the game

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What are uncivilized races? You know, ogres are shown wearing animal skins with the females going topless which are probably the reasons why they're classed under this category. In a way, this is similar to how European colonists view indigenous tribes as savages. I wonder what other fantasy races are considered uncivilized in the game
Goblins
Orcs

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Goblins seem to be more civilized compared to orcs & ogres
Yeah but they wouldnt be classed as a "civilised race" do to their tribal/primative culture, violent nature, habit of raiding everyone ect... that's why you can kill so many & no one bats an eye.

Civilised Races: Would probably be any race that lives urbanised/agricultural lives, trade & use money.
•Humans
•Elves
•Dwarves
•Halflings

Non-civilised Races: Probably violent, tribal/primative lives, raiding, monsterous & man-eating.
•Goblins
•Orcs
•Ogres
•Trolls

Dunno where Giants would for as they are tribal by nature but seem to be closer in temperament to the civilised races...

Reactions: FFTW and caspian90

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Yeah but they wouldnt be classed as a "civilised race" do to their tribal/primative culture, violent nature, habit of raiding everyone ect... that's why you can kill so many & no one bats an eye.

Civilised Races: Would probably be any race that lives urbanised/agricultural lives, trade & use money.
•Humans
•Elves
•Dwarves
•Halflings

Non-civilised Races: Probably violent, tribal/primative lives, raiding, monsterous & man-eating.
•Goblins
•Orcs
•Ogres
•Trolls

Dunno where Giants would for as they are tribal by nature but seem to be closer in temperament to the civilised races...
Well wood elves (referred to as swamp elves) in the game are tribal. Frida only became interested in agriculture after getting knocked up & Maghda is interested in it all along but doesn't have the resources to do so. Speaking about the ogress, I wonder whether will she have unassisted childbirths for her second born & below or will she go into labor whenever the mc arrives after/during her due date, similar to Frida

Reactions: Zian1
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes