DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well wood elves (referred to as swamp elves) in the game are tribal. Frida only became interested in agriculture after getting knocked up & Maghda is interested in it all along but doesn't have the resources to do so. Speaking about the ogress, I wonder whether will she have unassisted childbirths for her second born & below or will she go into labor whenever the mc arrives after/during her due date, similar to Frida
Swamp elves, again, are in a weird place because of their tribal nature but they are not aggressive to everyone & anyone.

Frida already had a garden but the Goblins destroyed it. She is the exception among Giants.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Yeah but they wouldnt be classed as a "civilised race" do to their tribal/primative culture, violent nature, habit of raiding everyone ect... that's why you can kill so many & no one bats an eye.

Civilised Races: Would probably be any race that lives urbanised/agricultural lives, trade & use money.
•Humans
•Elves
•Dwarves
•Halflings

Non-civilised Races: Probably violent, tribal/primative lives, raiding, monsterous & man-eating.
•Goblins
•Orcs
•Ogres
•Trolls

Dunno where Giants would for as they are tribal by nature but seem to be closer in temperament to the civilised races...
What do you think about:?
  • Mer-People
  • Dragons (Elder/ Ancient not the riftraft)
  • Ents

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What do you think about:?
  • Mer-People
  • Dragons (Elder/ Ancient not the riftraft)
  • Ents
Merfolk would probably be consider non-civilised because they are sea people &, if they are like modern folklore, probably have it out for other races. They also probably dont have as advanced societies compared to land races because if the restrictions of living beneath the sea. Half-Breeds in general may be seen more like animals than people.

Dragons are probably not considered a "race" but instead they are just inteligent monsters. Hence why they are hunted & near extinct.

Ents/Treants are large tree people who dont seem to have any societal structure, not even tribal. They appear to just live in & around forests existing... again probably treated, at best, as loving trees to be left alone &, at worst, just wandering wood that has less rights than animals.

This is just my take as asked. But Tinkerer would have the final say on this.

Reactions: Matiur13

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
3.01 please
Joined Tinkerer's Patreon

Hi everyone! Tinkerer currently creating a game called Peasant's Quest. It's an Adult RPG game set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a farmer's son on his quest to make a name for himself, and perhaps rescue a few damsels in distress along the way.

• Angry
Reactions: mahdina and gelu123

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I got the quest 'Forsaken' started and Oksana is in the temple, now. The walkthrough mentiones it should only be possible after completing 'Go Forth and Multiply'. Looks like it is not possible to fisnish 'Go Forth and Multiply' if Oskana comes earlier in the temple. (I remember in the last playthrough I did, it never disappeared.)

So I took an earlier save, slept in the temple till the birth of the 5th and 6th child (was on the same day) and the quest got finished. Only issue is, if I try to speak with Ziva, as mentioned in the walkthrough for this quest nothing happens, no special option or talk.

The apparition also appeared twice or more at the bedside before I finished 'Go Forth and Multiply' already (before the 5th child). An option for 'Spread the Good Word' does not appear. I just slept several days until the apparition appears again twice, but no effect.

Edit:
(Just found out with the earlier save Oskana is in the temple, too. I have no Idea why the quest 'Go Forth and Multiply' disappeared this time. Only difference was I didn't sleep with her and made her pregnant before getting the 5th child, this time. It at least esplains why 'Go Forth and Multiply' does not appear.)

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Merfolk would probably be consider non-civilised because they are sea people &, if they are like modern folklore, probably have it out for other races. They also probably dont have as advanced societies compared to land races because if the restrictions of living beneath the sea. Half-Breeds in general may be seen more like animals than people.

Dragons are probably not considered a "race" but instead they are just inteligent monsters. Hence why they are hunted & near extinct.

Ents/Treants are large tree people who dont seem to have any societal structure, not even tribal. They appear to just live in & around forests existing... again probably treated, at best, as loving trees to be left alone &, at worst, just wandering wood that has less rights than animals.

This is just my take as asked. But Tinkerer would have the final say on this.
I see your points. But I also say depends on you source of info because some cultures do believe that man first grains of knowledge came from dragons. So all of our civilization comes after what we learnt for dragons. The merfolk is a hit or miss because a lot of the time they are represented as another branch of humans that went to live in the sea anyway. The ent is an interesting one because while mostly alone they talk to one another meaning they are social and have a social order. Their function is protection of the forest and they coordinate this effort so that for me a plus on classing them as civilized.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I got the quest 'Forsaken' started and Oksana is in the temple, now. The walkthrough mentiones it should only be possible after completing 'Go Forth and Multiply'. Looks like it is not possible to fisnish 'Go Forth and Multiply' if Oskana comes earlier in the temple. (I remember in the last playthrough I did, it never disappeared.)

So I took an earlier save, slept in the temple till the birth of the 5th and 6th child (was on the same day) and the quest got finished. Only issue is, if I try to speak with Ziva, as mentioned in the walkthrough for this quest nothing happens, no special option or talk.

The apparition also appeared twice or more at the bedside before I finished 'Go Forth and Multiply' already (before the 5th child). An option for 'Spread the Good Word' does not appear. I just slept several days until the apparition appears again twice, but no effect.
Think you need a lot more kids. Think it like 20. I’m sorry if I’m wrong. It’s been awhile

Reactions: olukutumba123

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Think you need a lot more kids. Think it like 20. I’m sorry if I’m wrong. It’s been awhile
No five are enough to make it disappear.

Just found out with the earlier save Oskana was already in the temple. I have no Idea why the quest 'Go Forth and Multiply' disappeared this time. Only difference was I didn't sleep with her and made her pregnant before getting the 5th child, this time. It at least explains why 'Go Forth and Multiply' does not appear. I tried to use an even older save. So I could see how it should look like intended. But it looks like I would only miss 'Go Forth and Multiply' appearing in the moment.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I see your points. But I also say depends on you source of info because some cultures do believe that man first grains of knowledge came from dragons. So all of our civilization comes after what we learnt for dragons. The merfolk is a hit or miss because a lot of the time they are represented as another branch of humans that went to live in the sea anyway. The ent is an interesting one because while mostly alone they talk to one another meaning they are social and have a social order. Their function is protection of the forest and they coordinate this effort so that for me a plus on classing them as civilized.
With Dragons many people would probably seek them out for knowladge but in alot if western media Dragons are seen as, mostly, inteligent beasts at best &, at worst, talking monsters by the common peasant. The fact they have been hunted the way they have makes me beleive that they are not considered civilised by the other races (I feel the title "civilised race" is used by the Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Halflings & such meaning it's less what WE think & more how these graces perceive others).

Merfolk could just as easily be an aquatic off-shoot of man or they could be a form of evolutionary neich that just evolved like aquatic simians. But again if their only interactions with "civilised races" are through fishermen & sailors they may not be considered so.

Ents protect the forest & live, essentially, nomadic lifestyles. Their nature would put them at odds with any form of industry, the thriving heart of civilisation, based entirely on conflict with loggers & lumberjacks... so again I do not think they would be considered civilised but just another form of inteligent monster or entity.

mapleak

Apr 17, 2020
Help! I'm stuck in the void! I clicked on this empty profile in the "Book of Girls". And I fell into this void. It has 3 ships that I can use and going in any direction loops around.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes