Splaticus

Apr 18, 2018
Tried all my old saves and the cat does not appear in any of them. New game and the cat is there but no bones.
It may be a bug and will probably be sorted out.
I didn't run into this problem. I interacted with the cat, wandered off on the same map (I can't remember if I went into a building or not) and when I came back to the spot, there were bones. I would say make sure you interact with the cat in the open, so the bones aren't obscured by a tree maybe? I'll go try this again and see if I get the same result.

Edit: Ok, got informed of the haunted-ness of the House (still with the missing image, but I'm still running the 300 Test Build), talked to Jenny (General Store) and the Guard by the tower. Walked over to the woods near the haunted house and walked ON the cat, interacted, it meows, and I got script about it evaporating. The bones appear in a designated spot, to there's no risk of the bones appearing behind a tree where you can't see them.

Last edited:

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I didn't run into this problem. I interacted with the cat, wandered off on the same map (I can't remember if I went into a building or not) and when I came back to the spot, there were bones. I would say make sure you interact with the cat in the open, so the bones aren't obscured by a tree maybe? I'll go try this again and see if I get the same result.

Edit: Ok, got informed of the haunted-ness of the House (still with the missing image, but I'm still running the 300 Test Build), talked to Jenny (General Store) and the Guard by the tower. Walked over to the woods near the haunted house and walked ON the cat, interacted, it meows, and I got script about it evaporating. The bones appear in a designated spot, to there's no risk of the bones appearing behind a tree where you can't see them.
I've interacted with the cat countless times in an attempt to prompt some reaction but it just disappears.
Wolves appear in some but not in others, no pet shop at the port, No progress with the prostitutes pregnancy either.
Book of girls suddenly stopped showing pregnancy stage or number of children, all blanked out, it was OK before.
Just too many problems and very frustrating.
Anyway, I've now been through all my saves and deleted the lot, I'll wait for the fixed version to come out before attempting to play the game again.
Not an easy decision when it takes around 20 hours to complete the game to the last stage.

Splaticus

Apr 18, 2018
I've interacted with the cat countless times in an attempt to prompt some reaction but it just disappears.
Wolves appear in some but not in others, no pet shop at the port, No progress with the prostitutes pregnancy either.
Book of girls suddenly stopped showing pregnancy stage or number of children, all blanked out, it was OK before.
Just too many problems and very frustrating.
Anyway, I've now been through all my saves and deleted the lot, I'll wait for the fixed version to come out before attempting to play the game again.
Not an easy decision when it takes around 20 hours to complete the game to the last stage.
Thats a bummer. Sounds well and bugged.

I've attached my save from right before the 300 build, you can change the name in the mayors office. Try it out on your version (for the love of Christ, his pogo stick, all his carpenter friends, and all 7 of the dwarves, Virus Scan it FIRST), if it still craps out on you, I guess re-download a fresh copy of the game. I think the only bug I've found in my game is the dragon lady. For some reason, if I visit her, it starts me on the halfling quest, despite Rosy being well knocked up and happily baking in the village. Other than that, I think it should be clean. But you're right, there's a lot of damn game to re-accomplish to get to where we are.

Last edited:
Reactions: TSSG59

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v3.01.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot 1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 14.04.2023 (off. bugfix)

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
tthat brings one problem... to have an angel daughter, MC would have to bed a higher being on the light side, either an angel of LoL or Quetesh herself. After Oksana, if the peasant tries to get even one of his servants, uncle LoL woul declare war on MC and send purifiers to erase him. On the other hand if Quetesh were to be the mother Angelica (name I'd give her) would be a sisteraughter
I mean hyperthetically I dont see why an angel-spirit couldnt do a similar possession ritual as the Succubus. As long as the sacrifice is tight & Wetesh has enough energy/an amplifier of some kind then someone like Ziva or Oksana could possibly become mother host to an angelic daughter (Houri, Nephilim, Cupid/Eros whatever u wanna call her). Being a servant of Wetesh the angel would be an innocently sexual, free-spirited being.

I could imagine an amplifier artifact mixed with an orgy (with 3/4 or more acolytes involved) in order to bring the being into existence. I mean according to Tinkerer the only difference between Angels & Demons in this world is apperance, temperament & morality (I feel their closer to the Fade Demons/Spirits of Dragon Age in this manner).

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I mean hyperthetically I dont see why an angel-spirit couldnt do a similar possession ritual as the Succubus. As long as the sacrifice is tight & Wetesh has enough energy/an amplifier of some kind then someone like Ziva or Oksana could possibly become mother host to an angelic daughter (Houri, Nephilim, Cupid/Eros whatever u wanna call her). Being a servant of Wetesh the angel would be an innocently sexual, free-spirited being.

I could imagine an amplifier artifact mixed with an orgy (with 3/4 or more acolytes involved) in order to bring the being into existence. I mean according to Tinkerer the only difference between Angels & Demons in this world is apperance, temperament & morality (I feel their closer to the Fade Demons/Spirits of Dragon Age in this manner).
Didn't the MC already install a powerstone in the temple. to me the setup is already there.

Reactions: Guz007

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019

Plus he also has his mother's ring which could be made into an amulet. It seems to have the right properties already.

Reactions: DomWolf

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I mean hyperthetically I dont see why an angel-spirit couldnt do a similar possession ritual as the Succubus.
the ritual that was used to make the succubus seemed to be about corrupting the fetus... Quetesh seems to be all about sex and fertility on the side, she didn't tell her priestesses to get pregnant to miss on the fun.

dafzy

Aug 15, 2018
tthat brings one problem... to have an angel daughter, MC would have to bed a higher being on the light side, either an angel of LoL or Quetesh herself. After Oksana, if the peasant tries to get even one of his servants, uncle LoL woul declare war on MC and send purifiers to erase him. On the other hand if Quetesh were to be the mother Angelica (name I'd give her) would be a sisteraughter
What quest and update is this on? Thank you

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Didn't the MC already install a powerstone in the temple. to me the setup is already there.
That was a Gemstone made from the crystalized tear of a Dragon. As far as I can tell it seems they just used it as a light source. I dont think it has any magical powers (I could be wrong, we will see). Artifact wise i was thinking like a staff or some kind of amulate. Something made specifically by the Qeteshians with Qetesh'es blessing.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the ritual that was used to make the succubus seemed to be about corrupting the fetus... Quetesh seems to be all about sex and fertility on the side, she didn't tell her priestesses to get pregnant to miss on the fun.
Well from the way it was explained to me (by Tinkerer) is the pregnancy was essentially hijacked by the demonic essence. The moment of conception the Demon became one with the fetus in order to be born a Succubus.

So in a less bloody ritual I dont see why an Angelic essence couldnt hijack a fetus. I mean let's be honest it's not exactly a life YET... I guess it's a blurred line but gods are also beyond mortal existence so may not see it on our level.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
That was a Gemstone made from the crystalized tear of a Dragon. As far as I can tell it seems they just used it as a light source. I dont think it has any magical powers (I could be wrong, we will see). Artifact wise i was thinking like a staff or some kind of amulate. Something made specifically by the Qeteshians with Qetesh'es blessing.
Personally I think all the infrastructure has already been laid. The gem powering the temple, his mother's ring, the enhanced fertility potion and Qetesh blessing conceptions on the alter already to me any child conceived there (with a tweak of the story) can randomly be child blessed by the goddess herself. I'm not sure if I overthink some of this but to me Tinkerer does seem to put more than the average amount of thought into his preparation of this game. That's why I like it.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Tinkerer forgot about the issues with the catbones And the complain about the dog dying.
so when bigger issue need to be fixed it also will get put back in.
Is it going to be another update or just small patch?
thank you sir in advance

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Is it going to be another update or just small patch?
thank you sir in advance
overall we not missing out on sex scene or something, just a rendor so not highest prio for a update. Tinkerer will probably add it when the next major update comes ((Molly the daughter of the niece and minotauren AKA cowgirl ))

Due the files need to be added to show, its not a code written wrong that is why

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
overall we not missing out on sex scene or something, just a rendor so not highest prio for a update. Tinkerer will probably add it when the next major update comes ((Molly the daughter of the niece and minotauren AKA cowgirl ))

Due the files need to be added to show, its not a code written wrong that is why
Hmm new content then?!
What about these 3 remaining characters? (Vixenatrix the dragon, Hilde the Giantess and Beth the Human)
Are they postponed for after Minotauren Update?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes