M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hmm new content then?!
What about these 3 remaining characters? (Vixenatrix the dragon, Hilde the Giantess and Beth the Human)
Are they postponed for after Minotauren Update?
Tinkerer is aware people want to close every story at some point. But for now i dont know what will come after the Molly update (probabbly Tinkerer dont know yet what he wants to do aswell) so we need to wait for that. its bit shallow messege but that is just how it is. and/or ideas are always welcome on the Discord> Suggestion channel

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
You spoke to Harald right
Yup, Taking another run through to build my save for the version. Just bouncing around looking for anything I missed.
Still would like to see a zombie and/or gargoyle girl eventually though.
An angel sprite might be cool too she over one shoulder and my imp on the next, have them argue about my decisions every now and then. :)

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I just finished the 3.01 update and I have a question. Do you have Magda's profile in the book of girls? It disappeared somewhere. I found out in retrospect that I don't have it even in 2.90

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
I dont know why but i cant finde the damn cat skeleton, i only see his ghost, and then it disappears. Is it a bug? I also notice that in the "Book of girls" Erevi's daughter show "No children" dispite she already had 2.

Reactions: Kale31

dongdong42069

Oct 11, 2020
Does anyone have trouble closing book of girls after the new update? i usually use X to close and its not working in the new version of the game (booted up my old version and it worked fine)

Reactions: CrazyMichael

rallolollo

Apr 19, 2019
How to get info about rod of duplication? I saw i have to re enter the room with the "pc" but the waystone in the ruintower does not let me it works as a simple waystone

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
Lite version is just update patch of the game, so not a full game.
I download the full game again,not just the update but i get problemes like that the damn cat bones wont show.but is working for others..do i have to start the game again?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Maybe it's a bug, but it's also a fast way to level up: The creatures in the forest east of Julia's farm replenishes every time you use the "Book of Girls" there.

Last edited:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
How to get info about rod of duplication? I saw i have to re enter the room with the "pc" but the waystone in the ruintower does not let me it works as a simple waystone
If you already went to the Other Dimension once, and met the PC, there should be a switch or lever near the Old Machine, in the secret room next (left) to the one the Waystone is, that let you change the place the Waystone can teleport you. The waystone change color if I am not mistaken.

You can reveal the secret room in the Ancient Temple Ruins the firts time you visit the place, way before Everi and the MC need it to talk to LOCO and find the Rod of Duplication. But the Machine won't work yet.

Reactions: Kirimaru
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes