Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Wait, so is the 3.01 version bug free?

I thought everyone was complaining about there still being bugs in v3.01, even after all the fixes made to v3.00.
I said that it is normal for the test version to have bugs. It's supposed to be for test playing and reporting bugs. Not complain about bugs.

I did not say that released version will be bug free. Did not even mention the released version.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

As some of you may remember, I promised to do Molly's daughter after the Gwynneth Maghda update. I have been a bit back and forth on her design the past few months, but the attached (see attachments down below) image is what I have settled on recently. Keep in mind I'd like her to resemble something that could look like the offspring of Molly and Taurus.
Personally I think a cow girl should have some curves, so her current design is probably the most curvaceous/thiccest girl in game. What do you guys think? Too much? Not enough?​

1680990099209.png
1680990073986.png

Last Update

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
I started the game again, to see if maybe this time there wasnt a problem with the cat's bones not showing. But now there seems to be a bug with Erevi,after she gave birth to her first daughter,she doesnt come out of bed....I already slept for days and nothing.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I started the game again, to see if maybe this time there wasnt a problem with the cat's bones not showing. But now there seems to be a bug with Erevi,after she gave birth to her first daughter,she doesnt come out of bed....I already slept for days and nothing.
It's not a bug. You need to do other quests to get her out of bed. Try asking Beth (the stable girl) out on date. Then go back the Erevi asking her for the transformation spell.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

As some of you may remember, I promised to do Molly's daughter after the Gwynneth Maghda update. I have been a bit back and forth on her design the past few months, but the attached (see attachments down below) image is what I have settled on recently. Keep in mind I'd like her to resemble something that could look like the offspring of Molly and Taurus.
Personally I think a cow girl should have some curves, so her current design is probably the most curvaceous/thiccest girl in game. What do you guys think? Too much? Not enough?​

At this point I am convinced Tinkerer is trying to kill me. How can you wait so long to release more content for Maghda, the thicc monster queen, only to follow it up with this... PERFECTION!?

Reactions: caspian90

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
At this point I am convinced Tinkerer is trying to kill me. How can you wait so long to release more content for Maghda, the thicc monster queen, only to follow it up with this... PERFECTION!?
just go to the docter and get some heart medicine , :) than hope you make it lang enough to see the end of it

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
"Tinkerers Update News"

I hope patrons wont vote to make her smaller, cow girls should be thicc and she is not just a snacc but the whole factory
1wen5h.jpg

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

My humble opinion just the way she is right now is fine. I would have to see how a more thicc version looks like first before making a solid opinion. Just hope she doesn't end slim with the tipical supermodel body that is Daz3d default, that would kill whatever interest I have in the character. Cowgirls are THICC GODDAMIT!

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I downloaded a Test Version from the OP.
Didn't have a problem with Erevi quests.
In Weirdwood I impregnated Victoria and the Halfling girl before impregnating the prostitute.
I bought the Haunted House. The ghost appeared.
I talked with the Innkeeper and a soldier.
The cat bones appeared when I talked with the cat, next to a tree to the right from the house.

I didn't do the Ogress content.

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
you must come to beth first and aquire how to transform to horse and back to erevi
but first you must get a temple with gabriel and witch
so you can aquire beth quest

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Man, the cow girl looks perfect. Hopefully the patreons won't change her. Cow girls need to be thicc as hell and this one fits the bill perfectly. Hopefully we'll get a Lamia as well later down the line as they are my second favourite "monster girls" after cow girls.

Reactions: hahequ

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Man, the cow girl looks perfect. Hopefully the patreons won't change her. Cow girls need to be thicc as hell and this one fits the bill perfectly. Hopefully we'll get a Lamia as well later down the line as they are my second favourite "monster girls" after cow girls.
current voting is :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So doubtfull that it will change due those who are in favore of change are beat by those on the other side :D

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
sometimes i have a problm when starting the game , it said (error ,header is wrong) any help plz?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Which version are you playing? Which flatform?

I did not have any problem with version 3.0.1 for PC.
I'm also playing 3.01 on PC. Seeing how the other guy also had the missing image error, I'm seemingly not alone with this bug. Oh well, it was only that one image tho and the rest of the update worked perfectly fine.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I'm also playing 3.01 on PC. Seeing how the other guy also had the missing image error, I'm seemingly not alone with this bug. Oh well, it was only that one image tho and the rest of the update worked perfectly fine.
Compresed or normal?

If you play the compress version, make sure that you have the latest which fix the problem.

Full or Lite?
Full version should not have any problem. It can't be that my 3.0.1 is different from your 3.0.1. The only problem is some file might be corrupted during extraction.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Damn I wish someone can set up one here too.
If it was me I would have selected either "Perfect" or "Increase her breasts only".

Btw when will the poll end?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes