PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

As some of you may remember, I promised to do Molly's daughter after the Gwynneth Maghda update. I have been a bit back and forth on her design the past few months, but the attached (see attachments down below) image is what I have settled on recently. Keep in mind I'd like her to resemble something that could look like the offspring of Molly and Taurus.
Personally I think a cow girl should have some curves, so her current design is probably the most curvaceous/thiccest girl in game. What do you guys think? Too much? Not enough?​

I got a few things to say about this:

1. I hope most people vote perfect
2. Looks like we have another fuckbuddy of the mc who's also his blood relative
3. Unless the mc's paternal half-sister teaches her to wear clothes, she's going to be a nudist
4. 1st an arachne, next a minotaur & I hope the following monstergirl based on greek mythology will be a centaur

Reactions: HD HD

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Compresed or normal?

If you play the compress version, make sure that you have the latest which fix the problem.

Full or Lite?
Full version should not have any problem. It can't be that my 3.0.1 is different from your 3.0.1. The only problem is some file might be corrupted during extraction.
Tinkerer forgot about the image in the house with the ghost, so its non-sexy scene so not the bigest lose

Damn I wish someone can set up one here too.
If it was me I would have selected either "Perfect" or "Increase her breasts only".

Btw when will the poll end?
Other 3 days, when i woke up mins ago and checked, perfect is still on 50%
option 2-3 are both battle at the same % so dont think Tinkerer will change anything.

I got a few things to say about this:

1. I hope most people vote perfect
2. Looks like we have another fuckbuddy of the mc who's also his blood relative
3. Unless the mc's paternal half-sister teaches her to wear clothes, she's going to be a nudist
4. 1st an arachne, next a minotaur & I hope the following monstergirl based on greek mythology will be a centaur
1) seeing how the voting is nothing will change

3)would be nice to see her in a daisy duke outfit :)
4) could be, never thought of it this way ((keep in mind the spider was made to easyer farm the eggs, Cowgirl was made due he mad a promise on the discord and people kept saying he made that promise. due both other (spider and bat) have a item they make for the MC potion but the cowgirl so far dont.

I wouldn't complain seeing a sample render of a thicker cowgirl
Dont think tinkerer made it yet, so he first want to see what people want with the voting.
but seeing how it is, it will stay like this and think everbody would be happy about it in general

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: caspian90

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
With how many girls have been added to the game it would be nice if the jealousy cap wasn't put at 5 days but at 7-10 days at least instead. I mean there are I believe at least 10+ girls that loose affection if you don't see them for 5 days. From the top of my head the one's I remember are the three girls in town Victoria, Gwyn and Rosy, one of the goblins Obeah, the dark elf sorc Erevi, the ogre Magdha, farmer sister Julia, elf mother and daughter Liandra + Luthien, farmer girl Mia, the giantess Frida and thats all I remember who has an affection/jealousy function so 11 girls in total that get's cranky after not seeing MC after 5 days.

May 26, 2019
With how many girls have been added to the game it would be nice if the jealousy cap wasn't put at 5 days but at 7-10 days at least instead. I mean there are I believe at least 10+ girls that loose affection if you don't see them for 5 days. From the top of my head the one's I remember are the three girls in town Victoria, Gwyn and Rosy, one of the goblins Obeah, the dark elf sorc Erevi, the ogre Magdha, farmer sister Julia, elf mother and daughter Liandra + Luthien, farmer girl Mia, the giantess Frida and thats all I remember who has an affection/jealousy function so 11 girls in total that get's cranky after not seeing MC after 5 days.
If you didn't know, you can actually turn off the jealousy feature using a built-in cheat.

In the main town, above the spider cave, there is some flower/plant.

Have the MC stand above it and hit the SPACE/Action key.

You'll know the cheat has been activated when the plant turns into a purple mushroom.

From then on, all girls except for Obeah will never have drops in their affections.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Luckily there are blood potions and Awe to make the girls happy again. But after all these girls 10 days would be better.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
If you didn't know, you can actually turn off the jealousy feature using a built-in cheat.

In the main town, above the spider cave, there is some flower/plant.

Have the MC stand above it and hit the SPACE/Action key.

You'll know the cheat has been activated when the plant turns into a purple mushroom.

From then on, all girls except for Obeah will never have drops in their affections.
Oh was this changed? Cause I always played with the cheats activated but they would still always get angry on the MC anyway think the last time I played was around version 2.7 though.

After cowgirl's update, which character/s will recieve an update/s?
Might be wrong on this but I believe it was mentioned that he would need two updates to finish up Maghda + Gwyn, not sure if it still stands but my understanding was Maghda + Gwyn update then Cowgirl update and then another Maghda + Gwyn update to finish them up. Though it might not be so I am kinda expecting the update after cowgirl to be about either Vixenatrix the dragon lady, Hilde the giantess (sister to Frida) or Beth the horse lady there has also been talk of maybe adding a dwarf lady or another goblin lady since now all the goblin tribes except for one has a female goblin in the MC's harem. But overall I believe one of the three previously mentioned women will be the focus of a soonish update since their already in the game and pretty much just need to have a quest arc that finishes them up and adds pregnancy + kids.

I did read someone mention on the discord that the RPG engine according to the dev has about 2 years of content left in it which probably means about 8 updates more since every update is about 3 months. So there can't be to many new additions I guess and instead the dev will have to start focusing on wrapping things up.

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
After cowgirl's update, which character/s will recieve an update/s?
no thing is been said about that. Could be back to the tower/temple conflict for update.
or side girls/dragon. Or start of something with in greyport

Reactions: CptRexx

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
At this point I am convinced Tinkerer is trying to kill me. How can you wait so long to release more content for Maghda, the thicc monster queen, only to follow it up with this... PERFECTION!?
chill out, you didn't even see her pregnant..
Could be back to the tower/temple conflict for update.
or side girls/dragon. Or start of something with in greyport
one thing is sure, he sucks at making small updates

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
it would be good to include more characters, for example
let's say the medusa from Greek mythology has two forms with and without a tail

HD HD

Jan 28, 2018
the one with tail is a lamia theire different creatures, but it could work like spidergirl transformation

May 26, 2019
Oh was this changed? Cause I always played with the cheats activated but they would still always get angry on the MC anyway think the last time I played was around version 2.7 though.
Yeah, it has changed.

There are two separate places in the main town map that each activate two separate cheats.

The one you're talking about is the original cheat that is activated by clicking on the (I think it's a) tree stump.
I'm not entirely sure cause I never use that cheat.

Anyway, that is the cheat that gives you various chests of gold and other goodies.

The one I'm talking about is the new, separate cheat that is enabled by clicking on the flower/plant/rocks.
This new cheat prevents all the girls, save for Obeah, from losing affection.

You'll know you've activated this new cheat when you see two things:
1) First, a message from Tinkerer lightly chiding you for activating this cheat: "I hope you're happy with yourself."
2) Second, the thing you clicked on to activate the cheat has turned into a purple mushroom.

May 26, 2019
it would be good to include more characters, for example
let's say the medusa from Greek mythology has two forms with and without a tail
These all look nice and seem really cool but I'd much prefer that Tinkerer finishes the content with the older girls (Beth the stable girl, Vivenatrix the dragon, Hilda the Giantess sister of Frida) before starting on more new ones.

Although, come to think of it, there aren't that many girls in the game who's stories and content haven't been mostly completed and fleshed out.

So to be fair to Tinkerer, he's actually done a really good job of not leaving a lot of girls just hanging.

Sandokan123456

Dec 19, 2019
Hey, playing on Android.
Can't find wolfs to kill in the goblin Forrest to get wolf pelt. Anything I am missing out?
And what to do with the evaporated wolf?
They spawned after I killed the bear and it was night time. So I assume they spawn during night time but could be wrong. I have not yet come across the evaporated wolf.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Compresed or normal?

If you play the compress version, make sure that you have the latest which fix the problem.

Full or Lite?
Full version should not have any problem. It can't be that my 3.0.1 is different from your 3.0.1. The only problem is some file might be corrupted during extraction.
Yea I got the normal version. Not compressed, not lite, nothing. Maybe this specifc file was corrupted during extraction as you said... who knows.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Hey, playing on Android.
Can't find wolfs to kill in the goblin Forrest to get wolf pelt. Anything I am missing out?
And what to do with the evaporated wolf?
They spawned after I killed the bear and it was night time. So I assume they spawn during night time but could be wrong. I have not yet come across the evaporated wolf.
Must be a problem with a missing file or a corrupt file in the version adapted to Android.

In the PC version the are at least 2 wolfs in the Goblin Forest all day long and 1 wolf in the forest next to Greyport.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes