Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
the cat's bones do not appear and the cat disappears when touched
The ghost cat will disappears everytime you touch it

The cat bones should appear after:
  • The MC buy the Haunted House and is asked to get rid of the old lady ghost
  • The MC talks with the Innkeeper or Jenny (the talk about the old lady) and a Guard (who say they buried the cat in the forest next to the Haunted House).
  • The MC go interact with the cat.
The cat bones appear next to a tree near the House.

This is my guess and I can be wrong:
If you are playing the Test Version there might be a problem. The cat bones may not appear or appear behind the house or a tree and you can't see them.

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
The ghost cat will disappears everytime you touch it

The cat bones should appear after:
  • The MC buy the Haunted House and is asked to get rid of the old lady ghost
  • The MC talks with the Innkeeper or Jenny (the talk about the old lady) and a Guard (who say they buried the cat in the forest next to the Haunted House).
  • The MC go interact with the cat.
The cat bones appear next to a tree near the House.

This is my guess and I can be wrong:
If you are playing the Test Version there might be a problem. The cat bones may not appear or appear behind the house or a tree and you can't see them.
I already tried all of that, but the cat keeps appearing and the bones wont....I even tried starting a new game but for some reason Gwynnet is not getting pregnant and i already tried like 20 times with the enhanced potion

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I already tried all of that, but the cat keeps appearing and the bones wont....I even tried starting a new game but for some reason Gwynnet is not getting pregnant and i already tried like 20 times with the enhanced potion
Post your save.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Yeah, it has changed.

There are two separate places in the main town map that each activate two separate cheats.

The one you're talking about is the original cheat that is activated by clicking on the (I think it's a) tree stump.
I'm not entirely sure cause I never use that cheat.

Anyway, that is the cheat that gives you various chests of gold and other goodies.

The one I'm talking about is the new, separate cheat that is enabled by clicking on the flower/plant/rocks.
This new cheat prevents all the girls, save for Obeah, from losing affection.

You'll know you've activated this new cheat when you see two things:
1) First, a message from Tinkerer lightly chiding you for activating this cheat: "I hope you're happy with yourself."
2) Second, the thing you clicked on to activate the cheat has turned into a purple mushroom.
Great! Gonna have to use that one then :D Been using the item cheat for a while now since I've restarted the game quite a few times now. They don't really do a lot to be honest outside of giving you a bunch of materials, items and some gold. Overall they reduce quite a bit of the grind but the cheat chest isn't really OP so to speak since from how I remember it you don't get maxed out materials and items and instead you find a chest that gives you 5 fertility + 5 infertility potions and then you find another chest that gives you materials to make maybe 5-10 potions and so on. The stuff you get from the cheat chests last time I played aren't near enough the amount of stuff you would need for a playthrough. It does however as mentioned reduce a lot of the grind and probably saves you a couple of hours of gameplay.

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
Ok so it seems the problem was the save because i started the game from the beginning and the cat bones appear...Only problem its i fuck the quest"Quality time with magda" , Becasue Maghda gave birth already Dolph wont chase you....So i will start the game once more and make sure to do the quest before that...At least i know i can find the cat now

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Yea I got the normal version. Not compressed, not lite, nothing. Maybe this specifc file was corrupted during extraction as you said... who knows.
You're not alone.

Also, M3ntir already confirmed that Tink forgot so I dunno what that other guy was talking about his version of the game doesn't have that problem.

ben10234

Nov 22, 2021
I loaded my save and started here, nothing here but black screen with 3 different ships to choose from.... how do i fix it? I dont have another save.... 1681088639712.png

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
You're not alone.

Also, M3ntir already confirmed that Tink forgot so I dunno what that other guy was talking about his version of the game doesn't have that problem.
I was wrong. I play the update again and yes there is a missing image. I probably skip so fast that I did not notice the first time. Very minor bug anyway.

I did a couple versions back, i moved the saves into a new extracted folder and still the same issue
Mod setting are saved. You probably need to decativate the mod in old version, save, then transfer the save without mod. Or play with the updated mod.

ben10234

Nov 22, 2021
Mod setting are saved. You probably need to decativate the mod in old version, save, then transfer the save without mod. Or play with the updated mod.
[/QUOTE]
okay thanks, let me try

wu1160617197

Feb 19, 2018
"Tinkerers Update News"

As some of you may remember, I promised to do Molly's daughter after the Gwynneth Maghda update. I have been a bit back and forth on her design the past few months, but the attached (see attachments down below) image is what I have settled on recently. Keep in mind I'd like her to resemble something that could look like the offspring of Molly and Taurus.
Personally I think a cow girl should have some curves, so her current design is probably the most curvaceous/thiccest girl in game. What do you guys think? Too much? Not enough?​

Who is Molly?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes