Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This update mentions the Isle of Tears where a cult of Dark Elves live.

I really hope we see more Dark Elves like Erevi :love:

View attachment 2538174
Sacrilege!!!! there are no others like Erevi... Wash you mouth out with soap and beg her forgiveness!
(I gotta say with all the Mother/Daughter combos that have been proposed in this thread Everi and her Mom are top of my wish list:love:)

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Sacrilege!!!! there are no others like Erevi... Wash you mouth out with soap and beg her forgiveness!
(I gotta say with all the Mother/Daughter combos that have been proposed in this thread Everi and her Mom are top of my wish list:love:)
If her mom takes the stage, she's probably heavily pregnant with Dolf's kid

• Haha
Reactions: HD HD

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Is there a quick way to get Obeah pregnant? Banged her over 20+ times and nothing so far.
Take an enhanced fertility potion, click a save in a vacant slot, have sex with her.
If it fails click save, click the slot you saved in and click load.
Repeat until the egg is fertilised.
It sometimes takes many attempts but each pregnancy reduces the failure rate.

MatSapo

Mar 8, 2018
Guys, I think I messed up!
Actually, I think it's more like the game messed up!
I basically played the game again, with a playtime equal to 42 hours.
I've completed 108 quests so far.
But, I left aside the quests I should do for Rosy because I wasn't too keen on having a relationship with Rosy.
That's why I completed the quest to go and get the orb from the dragon before Rosy had even mentioned her boyfriend.
I manage to find the skeleton of her boyfriend along with a key, and I got it with me.
However, now that I need the special pastry for other girls, I can't trigger Rosy's storyline anymore!
Rosy won't tell me about her missing boyfriend and I can't get the God damn special pastry!

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
But, I left aside the quests I should do for Rosy because I wasn't too keen on having a relationship with Rosy.
That's why I completed the quest to go and get the orb from the dragon before Rosy had even mentioned her boyfriend.
I manage to find the skeleton of her boyfriend along with a key, and I got it with me.
However, now that I need the special pastry for other girls, I can't trigger Rosy's storyline anymore!
Rosy won't tell me about her missing boyfriend and I can't get the God damn special pastry!
The quest for the dragon and orb existed before Rosy was in the game, so doing that first shouldn't lock you out of her progression. You might be able to check the room again if you talk to the dragon.

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
can someone help me? i missed talking to Marcus to trigger the "stolen tools" quest and I can't start it anymore.. here's my save. TIA

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Obeah not showing up after goblin king quest, even tho the shaman talks about her.
If ever
U dont learn special pastries from Rosy. Speak with Ziva about spiking the Mayor.

To learn the pastries all u have to do is give 3 flouer to Rosy & ask to bake with her. After she teaches u to bake you can go make a Pastry. If u have moonflower in you're inventory MC will accidentally make Special Pastry & continue to do so for as long as u have moonflower while baking by yourself.

jg1111

Jun 10, 2022
I can get PQ running on Linux just fine (both with the Linux version and Windows with Linux version of nw). What I can't get to work is the decensorship "patch". This has been true for multiple versions. Some time way back I did have it working, but not anymore. Anyone else have this issue?

JOS3

Feb 24, 2019
The ghost cat will disappears everytime you touch it

The cat bones should appear after:
  • The MC buy the Haunted House and is asked to get rid of the old lady ghost
  • The MC talks with the Innkeeper or Jenny (the talk about the old lady) and a Guard (who say they buried the cat in the forest next to the Haunted House).
  • The MC go interact with the cat.
The cat bones appear next to a tree near the House.

This is my guess and I can be wrong:
If you are playing the Test Version there might be a problem. The cat bones may not appear or appear behind the house or a tree and you can't see them.
I already did all that but the bones still do not appear and the ghost of the cat disappears

Jroy25

Mar 14, 2023
Is there a bug where Erevi 's daughter won't give birth? She's been stuck on day 20, but it doesn't even show shes pregnant.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Is there a bug where Erevi 's daughter won't give birth? She's been stuck on day 20, but it doesn't even show shes pregnant.
As far as I'm aware Erevi has to give birth four times before the daughters birth quests begin.
Then there is the bat cave quest with Erevi. the potion for Erevi quest and the princess quest before the birth actually happens.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes