TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Hey i need help. The dragon lady does not get pregnat no matter how many times i "mate" with her. I even use potion of enhanced fertility but she doesnt get pregnant so i can't get the gemstone. Can someone help?
Not certain how you know whether she is pregnant or not, unless you already have the book of girls to check.
Save before entering the cave to mate with her, after you leave check and if she is not pregnant reload the save and try again, and again, and again, until she is.
In the many times I've played the game she is pregnant first time every time.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Hey i need help. The dragon lady does not get pregnat no matter how many times i "mate" with her. I even use potion of enhanced fertility but she doesnt get pregnant so i can't get the gemstone. Can someone help?
Enhanced Fertility doesn't make it a 100% chance, at least not for every girl. It raises the percentage by a certain amount. Some girls have a high enough base percentage that the bonus from enhanced fertility makes it guaranteed. I don't believe the dragon is one of them.

JOS3

Feb 24, 2019
I already did everything requested for the ghost mission, only the cat bones do not appear due to some error

ironmatrix17

Apr 12, 2023
Enhanced Fertility doesn't make it a 100% chance, at least not for every girl. It raises the percentage by a certain amount. Some girls have a high enough base percentage that the bonus from enhanced fertility makes it guaranteed. I don't believe the dragon is one of them.
Do i just have to wait to see if she is going to be pregnant, or keep mating until i see the "pregnant" animation?

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Do i just have to wait to see if she is going to be pregnant, or keep mating until i see the "pregnant" animation?
I haven't replayed the full game in a long time, but I believe Tinkerer added that animation to every character. If you want to be safe, just in case he didn't, you can save before your attempts. Then after the attempt, save again. Sleep for 5 days at the inn nearby and if you were successful the dragon will tell you. If not, you can just reload the first save and try again. If you were, you can reload the second save so you don't have to waste 5 days.

Reactions: TSSG59

ironmatrix17

Apr 12, 2023
I haven't replayed the full game in a long time, but I believe Tinkerer added that animation to every character. If you want to be safe, just in case he didn't, you can save before your attempts. Then after the attempt, save again. Sleep for 5 days at the inn nearby and if you were successful the dragon will tell you. If not, you can just reload the first save and try again. If you were, you can reload the second save so you don't have to waste 5 days.
thank you so much. sleeping worked

Reactions: jackeasy

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
I already did everything requested for the ghost mission, only the cat bones do not appear due to some error
No one will reply to it for some reason but it happened with me too,
after trying to find a solution here and not getting any answers
i just restarted from my last save from previous version and started playing this version again
Focused only on that quest line without doing mixing it up with other quests or using any cheats.
and finally it showed up!

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Which game version are you playing? Areyou using any mod?

You can zip up your save and post here to see if anyone will want to take a look.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Can someone suggest games like this one or simple days that are based around havin kids n shit.

MatSapo

Mar 8, 2018
Can someone suggest games like this one or simple days that are based around havin kids n shit.
Well, the game still lacks the genre pregnancy and the MC having kids while playing, but I guarantee you this game about monsters will make you cum!

The game's called
AREA69
Give it a chance, I hardly think you'll regret playing!

This is some good stuff!

Reactions: Guz007

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Well, I guess I still have to trigger something that will let me enter the haunted house.
Have you talk to Grun and buy the house from him? After that, you need to go tell Gwenneth that you bought a house. After sex, the MC will be outside of the house, go back in should trigger the huanted house scene.

Reactions: MatSapo

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
No one will reply to it for some reason but it happened with me too,
after trying to find a solution here and not getting any answers
i just restarted from my last save from previous version and started playing this version again
Focused only on that quest line without doing mixing it up with other quests or using any cheats.
and finally it showed up!
Mixing that quest with other quests could definitely be the issue. Technically any quest that changes the town map (of which there are several between the bakery, the swamp elf date, burning down a certain house, building certain houses, etc.) could cause the bones to disappear. Seems like anyone struggling with this should try your strategy in addition to making sure they exhaust all the dialogue with every NPC involved (the innkeeper AND the guards).

Esco187

Aug 21, 2017
Maybe I'm blind, but I don#t havethe tranquilizer in the inventory when cnfronting Dolf. Anyone had the same problem?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes