DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Help of Quest: Dolf Has to Go! how do i get them ?
Where are you in Maghda's quest?

Is she pregnant?

Have you completed "Quality Time With Maghda"?

If so wait till day 19 of pregnancy & meet the slavers. Then go see her on day 20 in order to trigger "Dolf Has To Go!"

If you have done all that before & are playing a current save wait 5 days for the slavers to appear in town (near you're home & blacksmith).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I image the next updates (In no particular order as they will probably be voted for) post-Cowgirl:

Temple Update- more main story for the Temple as the Tower was more recent.
Vixenatrix- A big update for a big lady. I feel there needs to be some epicness for a Dragon story.
Frida & Beth- I feel Beth would be the smaller update story alongside the larger Hilde+Frida arc.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Gwynneth is missing in her house. How do I fix this bug?
New house? Did you check Victoria's bedroom? They're probably horny.

If they're both horny at the same time & you didn't bang any of them during the day, Gwynneth will go to Victoria for some lesbian funs.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What are the possibility of the moms or grandmas of the mc's current fuckbuddies joining the ranks? This is only imo & I thought of these:

1. Everi's mom - She makes her appearance when her granddaughter's egg is about to hatch & simultaneously, she's already heavily pregnant with Dolf's kid

2. Maghda's mom - She makes her appearance when her 1st-born granddaughter is nearing her due date & she herself is just widowed

3. Frida & Hilda's mom - She arrives when her youngest daughter is nearing her due date

4. Caleah's mom - The slave merchant at Greyport tasks the mc to capture a horde of orcs who happen to have Caleah's mom as their sex slave but unlike her daughter she's already heavily pregnant with a half-orc fetus

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Good game overall. Should be a possibility to cook or several item at the same time though. And you looose and waste so much time to go from place one to two! Another annoying facts: wolves, can not avoid them and have to kill them?! Should have a potion or something to avoid them. These three things make the game grindy! And yet it's quite good.
I've a problem with erevi: i did the rats, boar, clothes, but she had been in bed for two in-game weeks at the least and no way to talk to her about anything!

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Just realised you can farm XP from a bug.

There's an exploit with Reanna not sleeping during the day, as long as you don't leave the room. You can keep training with her the entire day, easy 20xp each time without combat. (Until you run out of energy and need rest.)

You can get hundreds of xp each day with no effort

Reactions: TSSG59

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What are the possibility of the moms or grandmas of the mc's current fuckbuddies joining the ranks? This is only imo & I thought of these:

1. Everi's mom - She makes her appearance when her granddaughter's egg is about to hatch & simultaneously, she's already heavily pregnant with Dolf's kid

2. Maghda's mom - She makes her appearance when her 1st-born granddaughter is nearing her due date & she herself is just widowed

3. Frida & Hilda's mom - She arrives when her youngest daughter is nearing her due date

4. Caleah's mom - The slave merchant at Greyport tasks the mc to capture a horde of orcs who happen to have Caleah's mom as their sex slave but unlike her daughter she's already heavily pregnant with a half-orc fetus
The likelihood is probably not at all. If we take the spacing on the Ancient Book to be girls that will be in the game & we look at what's been mentioned by Tinkerer (but not confirmed) then we can kinda create a potential road path.

Also if Erevi's mum was added to the roster & she was ALREADY pregnant with Dolf's kid? All hell would break loose in the fanbase.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Good game overall. Should be a possibility to cook or several item at the same time though. And you looose and waste so much time to go from place one to two! Another annoying facts: wolves, can not avoid them and have to kill them?! Should have a potion or something to avoid them. These three things make the game grindy! And yet it's quite good.
I've a problem with erevi: i did the rats, boar, clothes, but she had been in bed for two in-game weeks at the least and no way to talk to her about anything!
Yeah at this point you must go & continue the Temple questline until u have done "Restore The Temple", helped Caleah in "Journey To The Swamp" & spoken to Beth about going on a date. Then when you return to Erevi (as long as it's also been 20 days) she will be in bed giving birth.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes