Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
also asked for the collar that stops asking for scenes, so its more peacefull when you going from one zone to the other
I don't mind she asking for sex every time we go into the wood, but I hate that she disappear and reappear everytime I have to visit the girls in Weirdwood. Even though, it's only a second, and an extra click to dismiss the dialog, it's still annoying for me if I have to do it alot.
Thing is once she is evolved she will actively avoid being seen by most other females (Tower residents, Vampires & Goblins not included) to, most likely, avoid causing a scene/getting MC in trouble so she isnt so bad. Her vanishing means she dosent get in the way of 'most' scenes.

The dog only suffers because it cant vanish from the scene. Unless certain zones are off limits so the dog must wait? Like going into the dungeon mabey a wait zone exists by the stairs/main entrance of Tower for the dog?
It's a common problem with pretty much all of the RPGmaker games.
- You can't back out of an action/conversation that you initiated.
- You can't progress because the companion is in the wrong spot.
The game stuck there and there is nothing that you can do except to quit. The work around would be running in circle so that the companion is always trailing before initiate a conversation/action.

It would be much better if I can ask the companion to wait in place (any place), or have some restriction on where they can go, or a combination those. However, I don't want to create too more work for Tinkerer when there are more important things to do.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't mind she asking for sex every time we go into the wood, but I hate that she disappear and reappear everytime I have to visit the girls in Weirdwood. Even though, it's only a second, and an extra click to dismiss the dialog, it's still annoying for me if I have to do it alot.

It's a common problem with pretty much all of the RPGmaker games.
- You can't back out of an action/conversation that you initiated.
- You can't progress because the companion is in the wrong spot.
The game stuck there and there is nothing that you can do except to quit. The work around would be running in circle so that the companion is always trailing before initiate a conversation/action.

It would be much better if I can ask the companion to wait in place (any place), or have some restriction on where they can go, or a combination those. However, I don't want to create too more work for Tinkerer when there are more important things to do.
After she transforms the extra dialogue should stop being a problem. The rest is still a thing tho
:(. But most likely it's to help avoid the party issues with getting stuck(?)

You can actually leave the dog outside by the Tower Bridge before entering the Tower which I just recently found. You can also leave him by the big tree in Weirdwood as well.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Yeah at this point you must go & continue the Temple questline until u have done "Restore The Temple", helped Caleah in "Journey To The Swamp" & spoken to Beth about going on a date. Then when you return to Erevi (as long as it's also been 20 days) she will be in bed giving birth.
Thx for the reply. But no, it was (i think a bug) i had done the temple (was high priest at the time), but she never asked me to build a crib thus she was stuck in bed...

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Leliana disappeared so i entered the well (lvl 11) impossible to defeat the great grumpkin (she is lvl 8 and miss most of the time, and barely do any damage while they hit hard! I'll try at higher lvl. No more magic water!

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Leliana disappeared so i entered the well (lvl 11) impossible to defeat the great grumpkin (she is lvl 8 and miss most of the time, and barely do any damage while they hit hard! I'll try at higher lvl. No more magic water!
Depending on what level you are at, stone skin potions, giant strength, crystalized egg.
Equip the elf with stone skin, agility, poison. Equip her with helmet to help her resistance to damage.
Target Great Gumpkin with lightning bolts while the elf targets him with poison, this reduces the damage he can do.
Save before the encounter and if it goes badly reload and try something different.
You can try as many times as you need that way and each encounter will produce different results anyway, one lucky strike and it can be over very quickly.

Reactions: Kirimaru and AVM666

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
F**k! Erevi daughter refuses to enter the cemetery! There should be a way to ask her to wait outside or something! MC is going to die due to the impossibility to enter the bloody cemetery!
Oblige to go back to a previous save because of a bloody tantrum!

thewarriorJoe

Nov 21, 2022
thwartme presents...

CHEATY McCHEATFACE'S SURFEIT OF SAVE FILES

So, I just played the whole game, v2.06, through from the start, to (what I think is) the current end and made a bunch of saves along the way. And I'm sharing those saves with you! Eighty-four completed quests, with only "Cemetery Rumours" left incomplete, because... sexy vampire fourway, that's why.

ABOUT THE CHEATING: at the very start of the game, literally before the MC had done anything, I saved and then edited that save file to add HP/MHP 200, and DEF 100. He has since advanced A LOT from there. MC is a suped-up tank. If you don't like that, then use to put it back to whatever you want.

The full set is here:

Mega

There are 65 save files in total, divided into three batches, 20, 20 and 15. The logs attached to this post show which quests have been completed for each save. If you want to play a particular quest, load a save from BEFORE the save where it is listed as complete. Please check the Status and Quest trackers when you load a save, in case I've mislabeled something.

Of course, along the way I was required to name the MC's kids. Those names are listed in the logs, in case they come up in the course of play. My MC is named William (for The Conqueror, or possibly Shatner) which you can change at the Mayor's desk. If you don't like the kid's names, go back to an earlier save.

Enjoy! And if you see where I've missed a quest, please let me know!

UPDATE: Save for 2.51 here.
UPDATE: Save for 2.60 here.
Thanks,
thwartme

Hi, Can any one please provide saves for 2.71 ?
hugely appreciated if you can.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
F**k! Erevi daughter refuses to enter the cemetery! There should be a way to ask her to wait outside or something! MC is going to die due to the impossibility to enter the bloody cemetery!
Oblige to go back to a previous save because of a bloody tantrum!
waystone part 2 stops all timers for quests.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I can't progress with the Dolf quest. Maghda is pregnant over 20 days, slavers appeared in the village, then went outside and once there the only options I get is "Who do you work for?" and "What's up with your friend?". I went to Harald but he only sells two dog items so it's a dead end. Can't go to Maghda either because I need a trap. Most likely a bug.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes