M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hey guys, where do you get wolf pelts? I found just one wolf in the goblin forest and farming just this one mob to get all the pelts for the quest is such a pain. Can you buy them somewhere or is there a place you can farm them more easily i haven't found yet?
in the north of the family farm you can get more wolves
and 1 between the inn at the west and the Vampire castle.

Reactions: Valamyr and Slavoj

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

As some of you may remember, I promised to do Molly's daughter after the Gwynneth Maghda update. I have been a bit back and forth on her design the past few months, but the attached (see attachments down below) image is what I have settled on recently. Keep in mind I'd like her to resemble something that could look like the offspring of Molly and Taurus.
Personally I think a cow girl should have some curves, so her current design is probably the most curvaceous/thiccest girl in game. What do you guys think? Too much? Not enough?​

This good 1611075416.kamekia_proventus_post.jpg

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1681673297458.png
Hello!
Now that Maghda and Gwynneth are, sort of, complete, it is time to move on to the next girl on my list. Yes, I know there still are many girls on that list, but bear with me:). I promise I haven't forgotten about Vixenatrix, Beth, Hilde, or some of the other hinted at ladies.
For version 3.11 we'll be returning to the family farm. The tragic events at the farm left Molly's and Taurus' daughter orphaned. The little calf/girl has grown rapidly, and has the potential to greatly increase the farm's productivity.
The update will mostly focus on Molly's daughter and Julia, but I'm also contemplating some other guest appearances. I still haven't quite worked out the story yet.
Thanks for the feedback in the last poll. I was quite unsure as to what people's expectations were of a cow girl, and I wanted to be sure I wasn't completely off the mark. Judging by your feedback, she was pretty close to your expectations, and those who wanted her curvier, or less curvy, mostly cancelled each other out. I therefor mainly just fixed her tail a little, and kept the rest the same. I know some of you prefered her not to have hooves, but I feel she becomes too human without them. If it's any consolation, they wil probably not be featured a lot in the images.
Have a great week everyone!​
Tinkerer

Last Update

thewarriorJoe

Nov 21, 2022
"File12" is version 2.95 all done except the wedding.
"File10" - I am not sure but it's my closest to 2.71 maybe
Sorry to keep on badgering over saves, but these files won't run, shows a "Script error" message. can you please share the config and global save files as well? thanks. I am not running the lite platform, just in case if you're wondering.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2551203
Hello!
Now that Maghda and Gwynneth are, sort of, complete, it is time to move on to the next girl on my list. Yes, I know there still are many girls on that list, but bear with me:). I promise I haven't forgotten about Vixenatrix, Beth, Hilde, or some of the other hinted at ladies.
For version 3.11 we'll be returning to the family farm. The tragic events at the farm left Molly's and Taurus' daughter orphaned. The little calf/girl has grown rapidly, and has the potential to greatly increase the farm's productivity.
The update will mostly focus on Molly's daughter and Julia, but I'm also contemplating some other guest appearances. I still haven't quite worked out the story yet.
Thanks for the feedback in the last poll. I was quite unsure as to what people's expectations were of a cow girl, and I wanted to be sure I wasn't completely off the mark. Judging by your feedback, she was pretty close to your expectations, and those who wanted her curvier, or less curvy, mostly cancelled each other out. I therefor mainly just fixed her tail a little, and kept the rest the same. I know some of you prefered her not to have hooves, but I feel she becomes too human without them. If it's any consolation, they wil probably not be featured a lot in the images.

Tinkerer

Last Update
More farm! Yay!

It would be a missed oppertunity not to milk the Molly's daughter... for economical reasons of course.

What cought my eye was the words "Maghda & Gwynneth are, sort of, complete" the heck does that mean? Are we getting more for them? Seriously I thought that was it...

Also guest appearances? Who might those be? I doubt it will be any Villagers but mabey a Ziva or Caleah (or Oksana) might show up for this one? They do have a food supply deal with the farm now.

Reactions: caspian90

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
More farm! Yay!

It would be a missed oppertunity not to milk the Molly's daughter... for economical reasons of course.

What cought my eye was the words "Maghda & Gwynneth are, sort of, complete" the heck does that mean? Are we getting more for them? Seriously I thought that was it...

Also guest appearances? Who might those be? I doubt it will be any Villagers but mabey a Ziva or Caleah (or Oksana) might show up for this one? They do have a food supply deal with the farm now.
Will she just grow up to that size in a night or something?
And i hope we can milk her and the kids we have with her.
im guessing just some final touches or maybe in Magda's case, something relating to Olga.
I hope guest appearances are some of the forgotten characters and it ties in to their stories in the next to next update.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
im guessing just some final touches or maybe in magda's case, something relating to olga.
1) probably or the game says its a time skip, makes the most sense.
2) could be one of the things but what is the use of it ?, but think we will get childern with her ofc.
its big part of the game.
3) think for now its done in those 2 storys, Tinkerer confirmed the following : Olga is named due Dolf and MC wasnt there for the birth so that is why the name is locked in .

Reactions: Guz007

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
im guessing just some final touches or maybe in Magda's case, something relating to Olga.
I hope guest appearances are some of the forgotten characters and it ties in to their stories in the next to next update.
Well SpecialDaughters grow up based on events or short timelines:

•Succubus- born after Restore The Temple, grows to child (I think) after 5 days & will rapidly become teen after starting Waystones Part-2.
•Goblin- Once born you must wait for her to grow up (I think it's like 5-7 days) then check on progress in Shakala's Village.

So the likelihood is she will probably take a few days to grow. Either speed up 5-7 days or be more like the other children (5 days to become a child & 15 days total to "mature"). We shall see

Milking her? Yes. Milking her kids might be weird if they dont mature like their mum (which will probably be the case).

I dont think Olga is gonna grow up like the other daughters. Based on the organisation of the Book of Girls & other things I've noticed. Not saying it isnt possible I just dont see it happening right now. Tinkerer even said the reason Olga is pre-named is because Dolf was around & MC isnt (like with Jenny & Thomas).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
2) could be one of the things but what is the use of it ?, but think we will get childern with her ofc.
its big part of the game.
Tinkerer does mention new prospects for the farm so I reckon she can be killed. Weather its purely a story thing or there will be mechanic/gameplay implementation is up for debate for now.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2551203
Hello!

Tinkerer

Last Update
Guest appearance- GOBLIN SLAYER!
goblin-slayer.gif

Reactions: JiraiyaThePervySage

22Vanquish22

Oct 27, 2022
Hi There,

Just need abit of assistance, I am unable to get the crystal for the spyglass from the mountains. When I kill the the orc in the cave and retrieve the puppies the reward is just 200g coins

is there perhaps different way to get the crystal?

any assistance is appreciated

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Hi There,

Just need abit of assistance, I am unable to get the crystal for the spyglass from the mountains. When I kill the the orc in the cave and retrieve the puppies the reward is just 200g coins

is there perhaps different way to get the crystal?

any assistance is appreciated
There is another cave (the path is little further away and up) in that same map where you will find the crystal.
Cave.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2023
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2551203
Hello!

Tinkerer

Last Update
Looking forward to this one. Also wouldn't mind some more Alice amongst all the others too (Beth etc) down the line hopefully :D

kickman

Mar 2, 2019
How many shipments to Luthien do I have to make to complete the Family business. It currently blocking me from completing the my own party drug quest. I cant get the option to give Luthien the pastries.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
How many shipments to Luthien do I have to make to complete the Family business. It currently blocking me from completing the my own party drug quest. I cant get the option to give Luthien the pastries.
First you flirt with her 3 times, and say the 3 phrases.
You keep making shipments and at some point you meet 2 goons in the harbor. Then the next time you deliver drugs the goons try to attack Luthien inside her boat. A battle issues and, when you win, a titjob scene.
Make more delivers (maybe just the next one) and Luthien give you the option of trying the drugs. You both are horny, you have sex, but she doesn't let you cum inside.
At that point the MC thinks of using Special Pastries.

I don't remember if the goons appear after delivery n°4 or after.
I think the order is: goons then drug sampling.

Reactions: tommyjohne

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2551203
Hello!

Tinkerer

Last Update
She's going to need XXXL clothes to get dressed especially to fit those mega melons of hers but the good news is she doesn't need any shoes

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes