serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2551203
Hello!
Now that Maghda and Gwynneth are, sort of, complete, it is time to move on to the next girl on my list. Yes, I know there still are many girls on that list, but bear with me:). I promise I haven't forgotten about Vixenatrix, Beth, Hilde, or some of the other hinted at ladies.
For version 3.11 we'll be returning to the family farm. The tragic events at the farm left Molly's and Taurus' daughter orphaned. The little calf/girl has grown rapidly, and has the potential to greatly increase the farm's productivity.
The update will mostly focus on Molly's daughter and Julia, but I'm also contemplating some other guest appearances. I still haven't quite worked out the story yet.
Thanks for the feedback in the last poll. I was quite unsure as to what people's expectations were of a cow girl, and I wanted to be sure I wasn't completely off the mark. Judging by your feedback, she was pretty close to your expectations, and those who wanted her curvier, or less curvy, mostly cancelled each other out. I therefor mainly just fixed her tail a little, and kept the rest the same. I know some of you prefered her not to have hooves, but I feel she becomes too human without them. If it's any consolation, they wil probably not be featured a lot in the images.
Have a great week everyone!​

Tinkerer

Last Update
Man this update is looking good already, just seeing Julia again gives me hope for a couple extra scenes with her

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
That's kind of sad & the next question I have about her is will she join the ranks of her father's fuckbuddies
The Succubus exists because of plot.
The Goblin Daughter is a lucky happening and represents that Female Goblins are rare.
Taurus Daughter come into existence because of a promise Tinkerer made and the Patreons pestered him to uphold.

A new Love Interest takes a lot of work and time.
There is still some girls with unfinished content, so I think Olga won't be a fuckbuddy without a really good reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: M3ntir

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2551203
Hello!
Now that Maghda and Gwynneth are, sort of, complete, it is time to move on to the next girl on my list. Yes, I know there still are many girls on that list, but bear with me:). I promise I haven't forgotten about Vixenatrix, Beth, Hilde, or some of the other hinted at ladies.
For version 3.11 we'll be returning to the family farm. The tragic events at the farm left Molly's and Taurus' daughter orphaned. The little calf/girl has grown rapidly, and has the potential to greatly increase the farm's productivity.
The update will mostly focus on Molly's daughter and Julia, but I'm also contemplating some other guest appearances. I still haven't quite worked out the story yet.
Thanks for the feedback in the last poll. I was quite unsure as to what people's expectations were of a cow girl, and I wanted to be sure I wasn't completely off the mark. Judging by your feedback, she was pretty close to your expectations, and those who wanted her curvier, or less curvy, mostly cancelled each other out. I therefor mainly just fixed her tail a little, and kept the rest the same. I know some of you prefered her not to have hooves, but I feel she becomes too human without them. If it's any consolation, they wil probably not be featured a lot in the images.
Have a great week everyone!​

Tinkerer

Last Update
Please let us know if there will be any Jane that Shopkeeper girl scene with Molly's daughter?
The clash of the Milky Titans.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
That's kind of sad & the next question I have about her is will she join the ranks of her father's fuckbuddies
Dont think that is going to happen, like said before and by others. they need to have good reason to be in the game.
specially with the Patreon rules around (w)incest. so for now no plans

Please let us know if there will be any Jane that Shopkeeper girl scene with Molly's daughter?
The clash of the Milky Titans.
Dont think will happen due the time invested to make a 3some, special with 4 versions due pregnancys aswell. Recently we had the Treesome between MC + Victoria + Gwenneth so cant have it all the time.

Speaking about this, we need more ladies who dropped before to join the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies like Luthien
Tinkerer is aware that girls need to drop, but he promised a Cowgirl and like before. If he really wants to work on it , you get a better result than getting forced to make something you not fully behind. But in the update he said he will work on the other 100% to make them have childern.

• Sad
Reactions: caspian90

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Tinkerer is aware that girls need to drop, but he promised a Cowgirl and like before. If he really wants to work on it , you get a better result than getting forced to make something you not fully behind. But in the update he said he will work on the other 100% to make them have childern.
You seem to misunderstand my comment over here, I mean we need more ladies who had dropped kids fathered by other guys before becoming the mc's fuckbuddies such as Luthien

• Wow
Reactions: M3ntir

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So I noticed the new shop in the harbor town and was wondering collars of chasity/lust and the amulet of endurance. How exactly do they function?

I'm taking a guess here that the amulet of endurance which gives +2 stamina and +1 cum level works a bit like as if you had used a fertility potion but it's a constant effect and make you not tire out as fast?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So I noticed the new shop in the harbor town and was wondering collars of chasity/lust and the amulet of endurance. How exactly do they function?

I'm taking a guess here that the amulet of endurance which gives +2 stamina and +1 cum level works a bit like as if you had used a fertility potion but it's a constant effect and make you not tire out as fast?
Yes. The colliers are for you're Familiar that u get later in the Temple Story

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017

The Amulet of Endurance is for your MC, with it on he can walk/travel longer and fuck one more time than usual. If I recall correctly it's 3 times a day without the amulet, 4 times a day with it.
It doesn't increase change of Pregnancy like a Fertility Potion would!

The blessing in the Temple also increase how many times a day your MC can cum and works like a Fertility Potion increasing the pregnancy chance for the day.

In short, the Amulet for the MC was created to counter the issue of satisfying more women on the same day, keeping them happy so to speak, as to do so before would require doing the blessing first and possible taking Energy Potions every day to travel the distance and have enough cum juice to spill ;)

The Collars however is for women traveling along side the MC. If you have the Familiar and tired of her asking for sex every 2 minutes, put a Chasity collar on her! If you want a companion to be constantly horny, put a lust collar on her.

Sadly my game was progressed so far before these were added, that I could not collar temporary companions.
If I ever made a new game start, I would be sure to buy a couple Lust collars for when certain females were in my party, so they would stay horny all the time after they left my party, would safe me some Special Pastry, or so the theory is ;)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Sadly my game was progressed so far before these were added, that I could not collar temporary companions.
If I ever made a new game start, I would be sure to buy a couple Lust collars for when certain females were in my party, so they would stay horny all the time after they left my party, would safe me some Special Pastry, or so the theory is ;)

I've tried to coller other companions. Seems it's only for the Familiar :(

Kenjirokojima

Jan 19, 2022
My progress with Alice seems to be reset? I was sleeping at the inn for her night scenes. But now she stopped coming by and I need to ask her out and distract her father once again.

Any ideas about why and/or how to fix?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Speaking about this, we need more ladies who dropped before to join the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies like Luthien
you know who's gonna show up? the apparition.

usually MC can shoot 6 units of cum, with the amulet at the start of the day the number goes to 9
Hopefully the dog can be in future updates when she can turn into an anthropomorphic pooch
go back to horny jail!
My progress with Alice seems to be reset? I was sleeping at the inn for her night scenes. But now she stopped coming by and I need to ask her out and distract her father once again.

Any ideas about why and/or how to fix?
she has a random chance of joining if she's horny, but so far her story in your game is paused, it will resume when you complete "ring a bell"

Kenjirokojima

Jan 19, 2022
she has a random chance of joining if she's horny, but so far her story in your game is paused, it will resume when you complete "ring a bell"
Thank you. Now I have a problem with the "crib" It says I need some rope, wood and some soft of pelf. I have 3 ropes, 5 wood and 7 wolf pelts. Is it about quantity? Or need something else?

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Hi, I just did the master vampire quest. Oksana was equipped with a shard ring, she survived i boost her faith she went her way, and yet i now see a "ghost" in the crypt which do ask me if i want to change Oksana fate?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes