talion777

Apr 5, 2022
I've had a lot of fun with this game, but it really has become not Peasant's Quest, which implies an ultimate goal, but rather Peasant's Monstrous Game of Side Quests. The world is growing, the character list is growing, the quest list is growing, but the net is getting wider and thinner instead of moving towards a goal. The "Quest" has become a sprawling progression of one side quest after another, rather than having a specific goal and a main quest line with side quests along the way. They're all side quests. We have no idea where the MC is supposed to be going or what he is supposed to be doing to achieve whatever the ultimate goal is supposed to be. It feels like an anthology of short stories rather than a novel. There's no sense that completing these quests are pushing the MC closer to a final resolution. There's only so much pregnancy making that seems either necessary or enjoyable too. Frankly I'm losing interest. I really want to be engaged in this game again but in order to get there I feel like there needs to be more focus and a goal of some kind. I'm not even talking about shortening the game. It could go on for as long as it's fun, but there needs to be something to work towards and we should have an idea as to what that is. One man's opinion. :)

May 26, 2019
I've had a lot of fun with this game, but it really has become not Peasant's Quest, which implies an ultimate goal, but rather Peasant's Monstrous Game of Side Quests. The world is growing, the character list is growing, the quest list is growing, but the net is getting wider and thinner instead of moving towards a goal. The "Quest" has become a sprawling progression of one side quest after another, rather than having a specific goal and a main quest line with side quests along the way. They're all side quests. We have no idea where the MC is supposed to be going or what he is supposed to be doing to achieve whatever the ultimate goal is supposed to be. It feels like an anthology of short stories rather than a novel. There's no sense that completing these quests are pushing the MC closer to a final resolution. There's only so much pregnancy making that seems either necessary or enjoyable too. Frankly I'm losing interest. I really want to be engaged in this game again but in order to get there I feel like there needs to be more focus and a goal of some kind. I'm not even talking about shortening the game. It could go on for as long as it's fun, but there needs to be something to work towards and we should have an idea as to what that is. One man's opinion. :)
Well, they're not ALL side quests. There's still active development being done on the main quest - the one about the Qeteshians vs the Nergalites.

Also, it's seems to me that from the very beginning it's always been implied that the MC's ultimate goal is to sleep with whatever beautiful woman crosses his path - that's his primary motivation, his driving force.

Lastly, I think you're getting too caught up in the name of the game. When he first started making the game, Tinkerer probably just thought that "Peasant's Quest" sounded cool and was accurate enough - You know, a game about a peasant who goes on quests.

I don't think the game's title was ever meant to go as deep or mean as much as you wish for it.

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
erevi not horny anymore i cant continue rod quest ( clone quest) idk i have tried day by day check in book but her not horny is it bug??

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
but there needs to be something to work towards and we should have an idea as to what that is.
but there is. even this update we got rid of the guard's captain, and something tells me he'll join the bandits.
Lastly, I think you're getting too caught up in the name of the game. When he first started making the game, @Tinkerer probably just thought that "Peasant's Quest" sounded cool and was accurate enough - You know, a game about a peasant who goes on quests.
originally it was just supposed to be a test thing.
erevi not horny anymore i cant continue rod quest ( clone quest) idk i have tried day by day check in book but her not horny is it bug??
you just got baaaad luck, give her a special pastry, asof the rod, make sure you can heal 130 points of damage over time resulting from the rod

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
The Tower vs Temple is the endgame, but still got a feeling Tinkerer dont fully know what he wants to do, understand also the feeling that he invest allot in the side girls but he started the project as fun side hobby and blossomed in to this game.
But for the goal is just to have fun, for me there is no need to rush it. also for that reason there is no roadmap due he decides mostly like a update before on what he wants to work on next.

I kept do remind him to work on the mainstory + finishing side girls so they have childern so that can be closed/done. Greyport is other real story that just started so guess will still take a bit. and for the goblin fort, its more of a testing ground what he could add in mechanics or fun coding for practice and future updates.

Reactions: talion777

Saguaro28

Jan 22, 2021
If you have bought her the Black & Red lingurie, & had a date then she will not give birth until after you complete "Restore The Temple" for Ziva & speak to Beth (stable girl) about going on a date. Then you can return to Erevi & she should be in labour.

quest "Restore The Temple" has not started for me yet.

I'll try Beth here, but I can't move on there either.

May 26, 2019
Ziva has nothing for me.
Only "milk me?" or "never mind"
I don't think that Ziva has ever had the option to milk her?

Unless I'm mistaken, you might be confusing the woman who was transformed from being an old witch to being a hot priestess (Ziva) with the halfling that runs the bakery (Rosa).

EDIT: Just realized that you're talking about the option she has for her to milk you (the MC) by draining your balls.

Saguaro28

Jan 22, 2021
I don't think that Ziva has ever had the option to milk her?

Unless I'm mistaken, you might be confusing the woman who was transformed from being an old witch to being a hot priestess (Ziva) with the halfling that runs the bakery (Rosa).

EDIT: Just realized that you're talking about the option she has for her to milk you (the MC) by draining your balls.
Yes

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Ziva has nothing for me.
Only "milk me?" or "never mind"
I've played this game more than a hundred times and I'm only just beginning to understand what triggers the temple quest but even so I still get blocked at times and have to figure out what I might have missed.
It's all part of the fun.

Saguaro28

Jan 22, 2021
I've played this game more than a hundred times and I'm only just beginning to understand what triggers the temple quest but even so I still get blocked at times and have to figure out what I might have missed.
It's all part of the fun.
I've also played it several times before, but I've never gotten so stuck that I don't know how to proceed. Even the walkthrough doesn't help me.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Well, they're not ALL side quests. There's still active development being done on the main quest - the one about the Qeteshians vs the Nergalites.

Also, it's seems to me that from the very beginning it's always been implied that the MC's ultimate goal is to sleep with whatever beautiful woman crosses his path - that's his primary motivation, his driving force.

Lastly, I think you're getting too caught up in the name of the game. When he first started making the game, Tinkerer probably just thought that "Peasant's Quest" sounded cool and was accurate enough - You know, a game about a peasant who goes on quests.

I don't think the game's title was ever meant to go as deep or mean as much as you wish for it.
Sorry, but sleeping with women is an activity, not a goal. If that were the goal then this game would already be over, as he's already slept with just about everyone. I only used the name of the game to help delineate the argument, which is quest, singular. I don't put any meaning into the title at all. The game could have been called MC's Grand Erotic Adventure and the argument would be the same. It's not going anywhere. Or rather, it's going everywhere all at once and getting bigger without having a main focus that the side quests can be tied to. Where is MC going and what does success for the MC look like?

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
The Tower vs Temple is the endgame, but still got a feeling Tinkerer dont fully know what he wants to do, understand also the feeling that he invest allot in the side girls but he started the project as fun side hobby and blossomed in to this game.
But for the goal is just to have fun, for me there is no need to rush it. also for that reason there is no roadmap due he decides mostly like a update before on what he wants to work on next.

I kept do remind him to work on the mainstory + finishing side girls so they have childern so that can be closed/done. Greyport is other real story that just started so guess will still take a bit. and for the goblin fort, its more of a testing ground what he could add in mechanics or fun coding for practice and future updates.
Thank you, that helps. As I said in my post, the game could go on for as long as its fun. I agree that there's no need to rush too, but the story does need to be more linear in its direction and use side quests for amusement and entertainment as they branch from the main story. At the moment to me it feels like they're all side branches with no (or little) forward movement. I understand that much of this is world building and setting the scene, but the move to flesh out all the side girls and get everyone pregnant is taking up too much time and energy in my opinion. There doesn't seem to be a need to family build with every single girl and some of that energy and coding should be put into the main story to advance the plot.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes