EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Hi, I just did the master vampire quest. Oksana was equipped with a shard ring, she survived i boost her faith she went her way, and yet i now see a "ghost" in the crypt which do ask me if i want to change Oksana fate?
Been a bit since my last playthrough, but... IIrc, 'boosting her faith' essentially removes her from the game.
Meaning, you'll miss some pretty nice scenes with her down the line.
That ghost is an 'afterthought' option to undo that choice so you don't miss out on 'fun' with her at the temple :love:
'Cause, otherwise, it's an awful lot of game to re-play to undo that choice :WeSmart:

Reactions: Brandu33

RedEye9400

Jan 1, 2019
New house? Did you check Victoria's bedroom? They're probably horny.

If they're both horny at the same time & you didn't bang any of them during the day, Gwynneth will go to Victoria for some lesbian funs.
I got Gwynneth pregnant and than she disappeared from her house.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Been a bit since my last playthrough, but... IIrc, 'boosting her faith' essentially removes her from the game.
Meaning, you'll miss some pretty nice scenes with her down the line.
That ghost is an 'afterthought' option to undo that choice so you don't miss out on 'fun' with her at the temple :love:
'Cause, otherwise, it's an awful lot of game to re-play to undo that choice :WeSmart:
Txh for the reply! Make sense now! Ok, I'll undo it, since she's a gorgeous one, and that'd be a lot to replay indeed.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How long is Ervi pregnant? I'm totally stuck....
I can't move anywhere, no new quests.
If you have bought her the Black & Red lingurie, & had a date then she will not give birth until after you complete "Restore The Temple" for Ziva & speak to Beth (stable girl) about going on a date. Then you can return to Erevi & she should be in labour.

Reactions: Brovalon

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
How long is Ervi pregnant? I'm totally stuck....
I can't move anywhere, no new quests.
You've obviously missed something.
Once she's pregnant bring her more sacrificial offerings, a goblin is OK for the first but a bat breeder is better for the second.
She will then ask if there's anything else you wanted, ask for sex and she will send you to sort out the rats in the kitchen.
Kill them and block the hole with the crate.
Next comes the boar hunt, then the dresses from the tailor in town.
After that you wait till the pregnancy reaches full term, 20 days, before attending the birth.
Now you have to ask the girl in the stable for a date, return to Erevi for the summon spell.
She will ask you to build a crib for the baby.
Back to the stable for the date then rescue Liandra from the Grumpkin,s in the well.
Back to Erevi and sleep.
The next day she should be up and about.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
If you have bought her the Black & Red lingurie, & had a date then she will not give birth until after you complete "Restore The Temple" for Ziva & speak to Beth (stable girl) about going on a date. Then you can return to Erevi & she should be in labour.
Erevi has given birth and I haven't yet restored the temple. :unsure:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Erevi has given birth and I haven't yet restored the temple. :unsure:
If she has given birth but wont leave the bed try the Temple. I normally go do that after I've done all her stuff. Do the Temple, speak with Beth & ask Erevi to teach you Summoning (have u made a Crib for the baby yet? I ask cos if u havent that's what she will ask of u in exchange for the Summoning. If u have then hopfully she will still teach it anyway)

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes