DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Sorry, but sleeping with women is an activity, not a goal. If that were the goal then this game would already be over, as he's already slept with just about everyone. I only used the name of the game to help delineate the argument, which is quest, singular. I don't put any meaning into the title at all. The game could have been called MC's Grand Erotic Adventure and the argument would be the same. It's not going anywhere. Or rather, it's going everywhere all at once and getting bigger without having a main focus that the side quests can be tied to. Where is MC going and what does success for the MC look like?
The MC dosent have a goal. His "quest" is/was to become a famous adventurer but his horniness leads him to focus on women he wants to fuck. He has been roped into a conflict between the Qeteshians & Nergalites by circumstance. The end goal is most likley the resolution of this conflict.

I get what u mean but the game has never had a goal in mind. And focusing on the side girls makes sense seeing how long some have existed in the game with no end to their content in sight. The focus on making families also makes sense seeing as the games biggest draw is the pregnancies. Theres no other game like this that I can find.

Jun 7, 2022
Thank you, that helps. As I said in my post, the game could go on for as long as its fun. I agree that there's no need to rush too, but the story does need to be more linear in its direction and use side quests for amusement and entertainment as they branch from the main story. At the moment to me it feels like they're all side branches with no (or little) forward movement. I understand that much of this is world building and setting the scene, but the move to flesh out all the side girls and get everyone pregnant is taking up too much time and energy in my opinion. There doesn't seem to be a need to family build with every single girl and some of that energy and coding should be put into the main story to advance the plot.
Have you seen the intro of the game, there is litteraly no plot at the start. This game is not story driven.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I have the clothes. I just don't know how to give it to her.
After Erevi is pregnant she send the MC to do a few missions. One of them is hunting Boars for her Familiar.
When you come back from the hunt and give the Boars to her she is wearing a Green Dress (the only one she could fit into). This is when the MC propose to get her prettier outfits.
The Black and Red Dress can be bought beforehand and given to her right away after she wants them.
how this ntr ?
The MC:
  • Cheats with the Mayor's wife; then when the Mayor dies and you the MC wins the Election, she still lives in the Mayor's house as his lover.
  • Cuckold Jenny's husband.
  • Gets frisky with Maghda and then send her previous mate far away.
  • Cheats with the Giants's wife (there is the possibility of Hilde leaving her husband or only cheating on him).
  • Have sex with Luthien and she probably won't return with her husband.
  • Kill the Master (the Vampireness possible previous lover) and is now the Vampireness lover.
  • Killed the Goblin Chieftains and monopolize the Female Goblins.
There are some sharing. The girls don't leave the MC once they are his lovers, but some are not his exclusive lover:
  • Jenny has a husband.
  • Hilde has a husband.
  • Beth sexually abuse Samson.
  • Zivah can have sex when the MC isn't around.
  • Maghda has a mate.
  • Luthien has a husband and is very open to sex offers.
There are a few scenes where the girls has sex with other males, but most are consensual. In Mia's case one is rape and the other is semi consensual.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
  • Zivah can have sex when the MC isn't around.
Well MC actually goes out of his way to stop her from doing that. Everytime she offers to do the "old services" he shoots her down & does what is needed to keep her from opening the Temple to people. Especially men. Unless you mean Mass without MC but if hes not their it's just Her, Cakeah, & possibly, Alice & Oksana being lesbian lovers.

Reactions: Brovalon

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Well MC actually goes out of his way to stop her from doing that. Everytime she offers to do the "old services" he shoots her down & does what is needed to keep her from opening the Temple to people. Especially men. Unless you mean Mass without MC but if hes not their it's just Her, Cakeah, & possibly, Alice & Oksana being lesbian lovers.
I make a mistake. I wanted to write:
  • Zivah can have sex with Grug when the MC isn't around.
The post was so long and I wrote too fast so I didn't see the omission.

Anyway, Zivah having sex with Grug when the MC isn't around was only my speculation. But I have no proofs.

Grug walks around the Temple and the idea he might pester Zivah to have sex from time to time occurred to me.

Lets leave the idea of Zivah having sex with other men as invalid. She only has sex with the "High Priest of Quality Check".

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Have you seen the intro of the game, there is litteraly no plot at the start. This game is not story driven.
I've played the entire game, with all quests available to date, and yes, I can see that the game is not story driven. what I'm saying is that it needs to be. if it's not then all we have is an endless repetition of finding new girls and banging them or repeatedly banging the old ones and siring several hundred children. It was fun. Now it's less fun. In time it will be no fun. There's only so long that this can go on without having some type of endgame in sight. At some point it will also be time for Tinkerer to take everything he has learned from his extensive experience with this game and to build a new one. Wouldn't you rather that this time was neatly wrapped up first?

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
The MC dosent have a goal. His "quest" is/was to become a famous adventurer but his horniness leads him to focus on women he wants to fuck. He has been roped into a conflict between the Qeteshians & Nergalites by circumstance. The end goal is most likley the resolution of this conflict.

I get what u mean but the game has never had a goal in mind. And focusing on the side girls makes sense seeing how long some have existed in the game with no end to their content in sight. The focus on making families also makes sense seeing as the games biggest draw is the pregnancies. Theres no other game like this that I can find.
I don't want top be repetitive so I'll just point to my response to OneLastTime. :)

Reactions: DomWolf

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I followed your debate about this game ending. I discovered it quite recently, so i'm still at the stage were MC has some goals and missions to accomplish.

What I do find weird is that besides the kids he sired there seem to be no other one in the game?! There is also a lack of interactions with other males. MC seems to be the only hetero sexual dude whom is horny and single (but for the wine master).

I regret, that there is almost no interaction (or so it seems, right now) with said kids, beside the one sentence they utter when seeing you. And yet with so many kids it could/should have quest's material aplenty!

I also regret, not to have a bit more choices. Like instead of wrecking the tavern girl wedding, and "marrying" so many girls while not being able to be there for them more than a salesman from the 50's (or a sailor), you could try to find them a suitable suitor and then have your way (openly or sneakily) with them.

This being said, it's a good game, quite fun for a RPG.

PS: i can not but image that Tinkerer fellow looking like Alan from two and a half men, due to their pregnant women kink ;)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What I do find weird is that besides the kids he sired there seem to be no other one in the game?! There is also a lack of interactions with other males. MC seems to be the only hetero sexual dude whom is horny and single (but for the wine master).

I regret, that there is almost no interaction (or so it seems, right now) with said kids, beside the one sentence they utter when seeing you. And yet with so many kids it could/should have quest's material aplenty!

I also regret, not to have a bit more choices. Like instead of wrecking the tavern girl wedding, and "marrying" so many girls while not being able to be there for them more than a salesman from the 50's (or a sailor), you could try to find them a suitable suitor and then have your way (openly or sneakily) with them.

You can put 4 of Rosy's (halfling) kids to work in the fields. They are the only children that can be used in game to make money/harvest resources (not including the Goblins which are not treated like MC's offspring but expendable warriors).

If it wasent for the amount of backlash they may have been more interactions with male characters, specifically rival men. Sadly these are often received negatively by the fanbase even tho, IMPO, they make for great story & gameplay. Same reason why theres not alot of choice with girls. It's mostly either pursue her, or not (or go as far as needed to complete someone else's story). I wish there was more content like Mia, where if you dont take responsibility for knocking her up the game locks her away for the rest of the play through.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
the daugther and beth scenes aren't showing
You need the Decensor Patch available in the 1° page of the forum.
Its a text file that you must put in the www folder that unlocks:
  • Incest: sex with the Succubus and the whole Shakala's Daughter's questline.
  • Bestiality: Beth getting cum from Samson the horse.
In the compressed game file there are Walkthroughs.

The game doesn't have a gallery, put some members make a Gallery Mod from time to time.

Lite versions are only useful to upgrade the previous version. Its better to download the Full Version if you can.

Last edited:
Reactions: So11p

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Where is the remains of the cat - I see the cat ghost but it evaporates when you get to it, I have wandered around the area as well and nothing

joao17

Aug 3, 2020
You need the Decensor Patch available in the 1° page of the forum.
Its a text file that you must put in the www folder that unlocks:
  • Incest: sex with the Succubus and the whole Shakala's Daughter's questline.
  • Bestiality: Beth getting cum from Samson the horse.
In the compressed game file there are Walkthroughs.

The game doesn't have a gallery, put some members make a Gallery Mod from time to time.

Lite versions are only useful to upgrade the previous version. Its better to download the Full Version if you can.
I did it but it still don't work

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes