DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
You're so lucky! Wolves annoy me, they run after you, you can not avoid them, they're not really useful and at a decent level not a challenge any more. Plus i like wolves and do not like to see games were you've to mandatorily exterminate them...
But what you describe is weird. In my game they respawn after a game day or though...
The bandits on the other hand, sometimes take days to respawn.
There is a reason the bandits take a few days to re-spawn, as it would give you time to make a special elven wine delivery without any bottles being destroyed from battles.
Also if you have guards patrol those area's, the paths should be clear.. personally I'd save that extra expense and clear the area's myself ;)

As for Wolves, if strong enough to win fights against 3 at the same time, go east/north of Family farm, which is strait south from town.
In this forest go up up up, kill everything along the way, or skip by moving fast around if ya want/can, but do kill the 3 wolves packed up halfway, go to end of the path, enter the cave, exit again and go down, all critters have re-spawn :D
If you have the family home, enter, sleep, repeat next day ;)
This assuming you need the pelts ofc, noble creatures shouldn't be exterminated for the fun of it ;)

Reactions: Brandu33

jg1111

Jun 10, 2022
for me the decensorship patch works just fine and I started yesterday, though I'm on windows 10. did you try the bug fix 1 and 2 next to it?
Thanks for responding. The problem is that it hasn't worked for many versions, so recent bug fixes would not help (I have the latest version anyway).

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Thanks for responding. The problem is that it hasn't worked for many versions, so recent bug fixes would not help (I have the latest version anyway).
my save goes back to the 2nd release and it works. make sure your system didn't change the extension of the file

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I don't think the links in the first page are for 3.0.1A, which is the latest. Even with 3.0.1A, you probably still need Bugfix 2, which fix 2 bugs in 3.0.1.

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
I'm having the same problem as joao17. The decensorship patch is not working. I know it worked a long while back, but somewhere along the way after some update it stopped working. I have tried new installs and new games, but same problem. I have even tried different versions of the file name for Censorship.txt (different cases), but no effect.

I am on Linux, so I don't know if that could play a role. Still, it did work in the past on Linux.
I'm on linux and everything is working - you probably did something wrong.
BTW some editors (ie. Kate) might add extra empty line at the end of document... so it won't work if you have had this feature enabled.

anyway try generate it from the console/terminal:
Bash:
echo "Off" > Censorship.txt
and make sure it's placed in the Peasants Quest NYD301 Linux/www/ folder

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
You're unfortunately probably right. Could have make such a better story though. Like the priestess whom begin to invite you in her room at the condition that you use her potion, which means that she probably do the giant on the side, and why not? she is a grown woman, unspoken for and a sex goddess priestess after all. So you should have the chance of her giving birth to half giant... Same with the country girl and the werewolf, etc. But you're right it might shocked his fanbase. A good game, and yet it is sad not to be able to do an adult game for adults...
I hate to have to break it to everyone but Ziva is not faithful, we've all had her, numerous times.

jg1111

Jun 10, 2022
I'm on linux and everything is working - you probably did something wrong.
BTW some editors (ie. Kate) might add extra empty line at the end of document... so it won't work if you have had this feature enabled.

anyway try generate it from the console/terminal:
Bash:
echo "Off" > Censorship.txt
and make sure it's placed in the Peasants Quest NYD301 Linux/www/ folder
Thanks for the reply - it's helpful to know that someone using Linux has this working. It must be something on my end, but the Censorship.txt file is in the right place with right contents (4 bytes: 3 characters and an end-of-line). This has me stumped.

Does the game look outside its folder? Doesn't seem like it should be able to.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Thanks for the reply - it's helpful to know that someone using Linux has this working. It must be something on my end, but the Censorship.txt file is in the right place with right contents (4 bytes: 3 characters and an end-of-line). This has me stumped.

First off, i've not test-ran through this entire title so i cannot verify everything is functional on my Distro of Linux.
Unlikely i'll test the title completely, sorry this title's not something for me AT ALL.
However, suggest confirming Wine is updated and Lutris:

Open Terminal and type command: sudo apt update
Hit Enter, allow it to do it's thing.

For Lutris, should auto update on start but best to check/confirm with "UpdateManager" or terminal command.

Note: Make Sure Wine/Lutris have Windows platform/preference set to Windows 10.

Very aware it runs fine Native on Linux but, have had other results depending on the Distro version.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I hope we get to name Molly's daughter (cowgirl). I have my name planned already & I'll be pretty sad if she is pre named. Anyone feel the same?

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Oh yeah, this game. Haven't played it in like 1-2 years or so. Good to see it's still getting updates. Really only want to play it again after it's finished. Anyone got an idea how far away the game is from that?

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020

it should be only 3 bytes ASCII text, with no line terminators

check whats output give you those commands:
file Censorship.txt
stat Censorship.txt

The game doesn't look outside of it's folder so far, but the game engine (NWJS) is able to do.

Reactions: jg1111

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
There is a reason the bandits take a few days to re-spawn, as it would give you time to make a special elven wine delivery without any bottles being destroyed from battles.
Also if you have guards patrol those area's, the paths should be clear.. personally I'd save that extra expense and clear the area's myself ;)

As for Wolves, if strong enough to win fights against 3 at the same time, go east/north of Family farm, which is strait south from town.
In this forest go up up up, kill everything along the way, or skip by moving fast around if ya want/can, but do kill the 3 wolves packed up halfway, go to end of the path, enter the cave, exit again and go down, all critters have re-spawn :D
If you have the family home, enter, sleep, repeat next day ;)
This assuming you need the pelts ofc, noble creatures shouldn't be exterminated for the fun of it ;)
I just began as a drug dealer apprentice, and cleared the path on my own too. Did not know about the guards...
Did not find that place with the the three wolves, will have a look.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I just began as a drug dealer apprentice, and cleared the path on my own too. Did not know about the guards...
Did not find that place with the the three wolves, will have a look.
If you have done the quest with the three vampire sisters and have them reside in the castle, keeping the some bandits for weekly harvest is a good idea. Saving some bucks and get the material for the vampire blood potion, or for Reanna.

The location of the three wolves is north of the family farm. You need to advance the Temple quest line to unlock the farm.

Reactions: Brandu33

lonewolf1986

Jan 25, 2020
i decided to do a fresh start since i havnt played in awhile and as soon as Everi's Daughter is born the "A Play" quest is activated

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
If you have done the quest with the three vampire sisters and have them reside in the castle, keeping the some bandits for weekly harvest is a good idea. Saving some bucks and get the material for the vampire blood potion, or for Reanna.

The location of the three wolves is north of the family farm. You need to advance the Temple quest line to unlock the farm.
Thx. I do not have access to this farm yet. If the completion of said quest is to have a few babies with the two priestesses then it'll take time...
Which is what annoy me a bit right now. I've completed the vampire quest. I'm stuck with taming the werespider, which seems to be mandatory, even if i'd run like hell and most certainly not take my dick out, if having a choice! Awaiting for the priestesses to have babies... same for the goblins... The drug dealing part, and not much else to do...

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes