M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1682374296892.png
Hi there!
I don't really have that much to report on, but thought I'd drop a little image anyway.
I've mostly been making images, and have completed a scene for Julia and one scene for our bovine girl. Other than that I've just fixed some bugs here and there.
I'll update the website tomorrow, with some high resolution images from the past few updates, I'm rather behind on that front, sorry:-/.
Anyway, I wish you all a pleasant week!
Tinkerer.​

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2571012
Hi there!
I don't really have that much to report on, but thought I'd drop a little image anyway.
I've mostly been making images, and have completed a scene for Julia and one scene for our bovine girl. Other than that I've just fixed some bugs here and there.
I'll update the website tomorrow, with some high resolution images from the past few updates, I'm rather behind on that front, sorry:-/.
Tinkerer.​

I'm wondering whether will she remain as a nudist

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2571012
Hi there!
Tinkerer.​

Anyone else notice she is licking MC's face? Someone has to teach her their are better places to do that. I hope she remains more animal than person in her interactions (I think if she speaks it wouldnt be as good. I think she should behave like the BatBreeder).

I do wonder if she will have a max births (6 or 10 named children), or infinite (perhaps leaving at maturity like Imps?).

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Don't need more girls. Need more story. We're already swimming in girls and there's already a bunch that are basically frozen in time. I'd rather that those stories become active again and that the general story get moving more freely. We're getting bogged down here.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
You're unfortunately probably right. Could have make such a better story though. Like the priestess whom begin to invite you in her room at the condition that you use her potion, which means that she probably do the giant on the side, and why not? she is a grown woman, unspoken for and a sex goddess priestess after all. So you should have the chance of her giving birth to half giant... Same with the country girl and the werewolf, etc. But you're right it might shocked his fanbase. A good game, and yet it is sad not to be able to do an adult game for adults...
It's a shame the girls don't have sex life besides the MC. Erevi with her giant familiar and Gwynneth with guards are my favorites) Can't help repeating that people are strange here. Harem is ok for them but ntr or being cheated is an extreme insult and disgust. That's unequal. Pathetic sissies. Especially while such scenes are optonal & avoidable. I totally despise them and because of them many authors have to change the attitude in their games

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Don't need more girls. Need more story. We're already swimming in girls and there's already a bunch that are basically frozen in time. I'd rather that those stories become active again and that the general story get moving more freely. We're getting bogged down here.
This girl is a promise to the discord people, so he is honoring his word, and yes he is well aware more girsl need to give birht.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
It's a shame the girls don't have sex life besides the MC. Erevi with her giant familiar and Gwynneth with guards are my favorites) Can't help repeating that people are strange here. Harem is ok for them but ntr or being cheated is an extreme insult and disgust. That's unequal. Pathetic sissies. Especially while such scenes are optonal & avoidable. I totally despise them and because of them many authors have to change the attitude in their games
That’s kind of the deal with harem games, though. The whole premise is based on the (admittedly childish) desire to monopolize everything.

May 26, 2019
Hey M3ntir,

I have consolidated the main walk-through with the walk-throughs for v2.71, v2.81, v2.91, and v3.01 into one single pdf.

The document is attached to this post.

Can we get those in charge to check this pdf and then have them replace both the link to the Official Walkthrough and the walkthroughs that come with the downloaded game - the walkthroughs found in the Walkthroughs Folder?

I will also make an official request by reporting the first/main post of this thread.

Thanks in advance.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hey M3ntir,

I have consolidated the main walk-through with the walk-throughs for v2.71, v2.81, v2.91, and v3.01 into one single pdf.

The document is attached to this post.

Can we get those in charge to check this pdf and then have them replace both the link to the Official Walkthrough and the walkthroughs that come with the downloaded game - the walkthroughs found in the Walkthroughs Folder?

I will also make an official request by reporting the first/main post of this thread.

Thanks in advance.
:) thanks for the file, atm some people ont he discord are working on reriting the whole walkthrough with more information and so on. but the people doing so are also working people so dont know yet when its done..

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
May 26, 2019
:) thanks for the file, atm some people ont he discord are working on reriting the whole walkthrough with more information and so on. but the people doing so are also working people so dont know yet when its done..
Sounds good!

Thanks for always keeping us informed and can't wait to see more from Peasant's Quest.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Beth, Hilde & Vixenatrix are the only girls who still need to give birth. The cowgirl was a promise & has already been set up in game she just needs to mature & start having kids of her own.

There are still a few girls Tinkerer plans to add & the new girl (Madam Daiyu) is also planned for some stuff as well.

We know he wants to add a Dwarf & some other people as well. The main story is the only thing that really needs focus & once the last 3 girls are finished he can introduce some new ones as well. Which will hopfully not take so long to be finished as the main plot is worked on.

Reactions: caspian90

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Beth, Hilde & Vixenatrix are the only girls who still need to give birth. The cowgirl was a promise & has already been set up in game she just needs to mature & start having kids of her own.

There are still a few girls Tinkerer plans to add & the new girl (Madam Daiyu) is also planned for some stuff as well.

We know he wants to add a Dwarf & some other people as well. The main story is the only thing that really needs focus & once the last 3 girls are finished he can introduce some new ones as well. Which will hopfully not take so long to be finished as the main plot is worked on.
We need more who are already gilfs or milfs before meeting the mc & it's kind of sad that Luthien is the only 1

Reactions: caspian90

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
We need more who are already gilfs or milfs before meeting the mc & it's kind of sad that Luthien is the only 1
Honestly with how big the game is already & the existing girls I feel the best we will get is the Book of Girls filled. And from what we have heard from the Discord/Tinkerer's musings & the way the Book is layed out I recon we can have a good guess what/who will be added based on the story. If you look at the Book each girl appears to fill into a categorised group:
20230425_020058.jpg
The top row are all Village Girls (I know Alice moves to the Temple later but this is where she starts). Bellow that Maghda is alone (no daughter I beleive), Liandra & Luthien, Vix alone, then the Vampire Sisters. The next row is all Goblins. The bellow that its Frida & Hilde, Julia, Temple Girls. And the final row are all Tower Girls/Pets.
20230425_020426.jpg
I measured that theres space for at least 14 girls to be added & I'll fill them in where I beleive they will go.
•Madam Daiyu & Cath (Greyport Girls)
•DhampireDaughter (next to Vampires, BUT only if she is added to the game. This is just my speculation). Then DwarfGirl (because most of this row seems to be Misc).
•Cave Goblin & Orc (for the Greenskins). Cowgirl (because theres no room to put her with Julia).
•2 more Temple Girls (I think if Tink adds Victoria's Niece she could end up here, like Alice did). And Qetesh.
•Mabey 2 more Dungeon Pets (the 2 cells & Pet Shop make me think this may happen) & Nergal (if they turn out to be a futa). This leaves exactly one space left in the Book which would be anyone guess.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022

There's already 29 girls and cow girl coming for 30, plus whatever else he wants to add later. I mean seriously, how many do we need to have? It's already a strain trying to keep everybody happy and pregnant (basically impossible to do and still have fun in the game) The game in basically its entirety right now consists of fucking girls, making girls happy and getting them pregnant. The new quests are easy side quests and the story is going nowhere. I will say again that I've really enjoyed the game up to now, but now it's becoming work rather than fun as we fall into a repeating loop of fuck-pregnancy-repeat. I suppose there's a niche for whom this is exactly what the game should be, but I'm beginning to find it repetitive and monotonous. The early stages were much more interesting. I also notice that you're referring to getting the story going too and that focus is needed there. I get it. I'm just frustrated. I don't need to see the book of girls filled up before the narrative starts to go somewhere. You can't interact with the kids generally ( with some exceptions, and even then only in a minor way) so making more seems like a thankless endeavor and a chore, tbh.

I dunno, maybe it's just me. I think I'm starting to sound like a broken record so I should probably give it a rest. It'll either work out for me or it won't. Not my call, so I'll wait and see.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
There's already 29 girls and cow girl coming for 30, plus whatever else he wants to add later. I mean seriously, how many do we need to have? It's already a strain trying to keep everybody happy and pregnant (basically impossible to do and still have fun in the game) The game in basically its entirety right now consists of fucking girls, making girls happy and getting them pregnant. The new quests are easy side quests and the story is going nowhere. I will say again that I've really enjoyed the game up to now, but now it's becoming work rather than fun as we fall into a repeating loop of fuck-pregnancy-repeat. I suppose there's a niche for whom this is exactly what the game should be, but I'm beginning to find it repetitive and monotonous. The early stages were much more interesting. I also notice that you're referring to getting the story going too and that focus is needed there. I get it. I'm just frustrated. I don't need to see the book of girls filled up before the narrative starts to go somewhere. You can't interact with the kids generally ( with some exceptions, and even then only in a minor way) so making more seems like a thankless endeavor and a chore, tbh.

I dunno, maybe it's just me. I think I'm starting to sound like a broken record so I should probably give it a rest. It'll either work out for me or it won't. Not my call, so I'll wait and see.
You are absolutely right, this game has more content than 99% of the games on the forum, I think the author has to finish it and start a new one

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Anyone else notice she is licking MC's face? Someone has to teach her their are better places to do that. I hope she remains more animal than person in her interactions (I think if she speaks it wouldnt be as good. I think she should behave like the BatBreeder).

I do wonder if she will have a max births (6 or 10 named children), or infinite (perhaps leaving at maturity like Imps?).
oy, Molly's daughter is family, not some feral animal. I hope she'll have a limited number of births,but higher than a regular humanoid, after all minotaurs are in most fantasy work rare species.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022

I did not finish the whole game yet, but share your feeling. Girls should exist when you're not around (i read and understand the arguments about his supporter wanting to be the only male with a working dick around, but then there should be a reason why, a curse or something), there should be interactions with the kids or even quests (school, toys, kidnapping, and whatnot), and yes keeping tracks of which girls you visited, bumping them, making them a small gift and going to the next, is kinda tedious...

Reactions: TSSG59

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I did not finish the whole game yet, but share your feeling. Girls should exist when you're not around (i read and understand the arguments about his supporter wanting to be the only male with a working dick around, but then there should be a reason why, a curse or something), there should be interactions with the kids or even quests (school, toys, kidnapping, and whatnot), and yes keeping tracks of which girls you visited, bumping them, making them a small gift and going to the next, is kinda tedious...
issue i got with this messege the amount of work goes in to program the stuff you want, and without any failing. secondly Tinkerer didnt had in mind that how many girls will be added at some point, that is why Awe is added to keep girls happy and the other cheat that stop the drop of love from the girls. but he never intended to keep all girls happy at the same time.

Reactions: Aioria619
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes