Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
One of the thing the creator could do (he might already being doing it) would be to use the goddesses conflict more. Like MC could discover that he was chosen to impregnate each goddess main pawn in their chess game. MC could then chose to help one of them against the other or to act as a divine counsellor trying to make them see eye to eye once again...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
One of the thing the creator could do (he might already being doing it) would be to use the goddesses conflict more. Like MC could discover that he was chosen to impregnate each goddess main pawn in their chess game. MC could then chose to help one of them against the other or to act as a divine counsellor trying to make them see eye to eye once again...
Personally I would prefer the latter. To see the 2 sides join forces. If Tinkerer still wants a villain then the Lord of Light is perfect IMO. He is the brother of Qetesh but he is a complete prude/order nut. Qetesh is the "black sheep" of the family for her sinful nature & Nergal rules demons (fowl creatures of darkness & HERESY!).

He would be pretty cool to fight I reckon. He already has the Purifiers as his mortal minions (could create a couple more versions & bosses) & Tinkerer has said Angels do exist so would be cool if he could send some Angels to try & stop MC. Also who dosent wanna kick the ass of a prudish, holier-than-thou god?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
. Like MC could discover that he was chosen to impregnate each goddess main pawn in their chess game
the war started because of MC being concieved.
Personally I would prefer the latter. To see the 2 sides join forces. If Tinkerer still wants a villain then the Lord of Light is perfect IMO. He is the brother of Qetesh but he is a complete prude/order nut. Qetesh is the "black sheep" of the family for her sinful nature & Nergal rules demons (fowl creatures of darkness & HERESY!).

He would be pretty cool to fight I reckon. He already has the Purifiers as his mortal minions (could create a couple more versions & bosses) & Tinkerer has said Angels do exist so would be cool if he could send some Angels to try & stop MC. Also who dosent wanna kick the ass of a prudish, holier-than-thou god?
i still believe uncle LoL is just s jeaous siscon, and he made sure that N&Q couldn't solve it peacefully and escalated thimgs/

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the war started because of MC being concieved.

i still believe uncle LoL is just s jeaous siscon, and he made sure that N&Q couldn't solve it peacefully and escalated thimgs/
Would make sense in the way this universe works.

-LoL is basically a god-level incel. Think about. If you were a god & you couldnt get laid (or in this hypothetical, couldnt get you're sister cos let's be honest the gods in mythology have never shied from incest) then you would probably wanna enforce chastity & celibacy among you're followers.
-He hates the "sin" of sex because it's what his sister embodies. She most likely has been with more people than just Nergal & MC's dad (if the theory she is MC's mum is true). But if shes never been with him (or wont be tied down to him) then that would become part of his religious dogma.
-He hates all things heretical, dark & demonic because those are all things Nergal embodies. Of course he would wanna wipe out any trace of anything that could potentially give his biggest rival any form of power.

Lord of Light is the anti-thesis of both sides & would probably wanna keep the war going. Either Qetesh is his, being forced to join his system, or she is forgotten, leaving her weak & vunerable. We have a villain set up all ready folks! & if he is MC's uncle he would have more reason to hate him!

Reactions: Brandu33

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Alice moves to the Temple later but this is where she starts). Bellow that Maghda is alone (no daughter I beleive), Liandra & Luth
1. Mia isn't a village girl
2. Nergal being a futa is kind of gross
3. The 2 dungeon pets doesn't mean they have to be fuckbuddies
4. Don't think the orc girl will be part of the goblin horde
5. Will be cool if the giant sisters' mom join the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies
6. Same for Everi's mom

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
1. Mia isn't a village girl
2. Nergal being a futa is kind of gross
3. The 2 dungeon pets doesn't mean they have to be fuckbuddies
4. Don't think the orc girl will be part of the goblin horde
5. Will be cool if the giant sisters' mom join the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies
6. Same for Everi's mom
1. true but Mia also lives just north of the Weirdwood & most likley she, & her grandmother, probably do trade in town. I was just pointing out that row is all (but 1) village girls. She lives close enough lol.
2. Its something that was spoken about on Discord. Not been confirmed or denied as of yet.
3. If he adds 2 new dungeon pets they will probably be added here like Bat Breeder & Venomina.
4. The Orc (if added) may not be part of the Goblins but she will be a Greenskin so it just makes sense.
5. I feel we would have met her by now honestly...
6. Mabey. By my theory theres still 1 last space.

komancik

Feb 2, 2018
Have you done "The Peddler's Fate" to open up the Taylor shop? You should have met her already. North-east corner of Western Road
yeah .. i have this Q complet ... i download save from 2.1 or i dont know ... i do only 30quest ... total i have 105quest ... but i cant see last person magda

jg1111

Jun 10, 2022
it should be only 3 bytes ASCII text, with no line terminators

check whats output give you those commands:
file Censorship.txt
stat Censorship.txt

The game doesn't look outside of it's folder so far, but the game engine (NWJS) is able to do.
Wow, that was it. My file had 4 bytes. I re-downloaded the patch and it worked. Thank you so much!

Reactions: fixrapid

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2571012
Hi there!
I don't really have that much to report on, but thought I'd drop a little image anyway.
I've mostly been making images, and have completed a scene for Julia and one scene for our bovine girl. Other than that I've just fixed some bugs here and there.
I'll update the website tomorrow, with some high resolution images from the past few updates, I'm rather behind on that front, sorry:-/.
Anyway, I wish you all a pleasant week!
Tinkerer.​

Tinkerer heard my prayer for a new Julia scene

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
1. true but Mia also lives just north of the Weirdwood & most likley she, & her grandmother, probably do trade in town. I was just pointing out that row is all (but 1) village girls. She lives close enough lol.
2. Its something that was spoken about on Discord. Not been confirmed or denied as of yet.
3. If he adds 2 new dungeon pets they will probably be added here like Bat Breeder & Venomina.
4. The Orc (if added) may not be part of the Goblins but she will be a Greenskin so it just makes sense.
5. I feel we would have met her by now honestly...
6. Mabey. By my theory theres still 1 last space.
3. The dark side has too many pets
5. Makes no sense for Frida to be her sister's midwife since she has kids to tend to

Reactions: seraphimd2

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
I absolutely love this game but I think there needs to be some sort of end-game item to keep affection from falling. Right now half my game time is spent cycling around to sleep at all the different girls' beds so that it doesn't drop.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes