FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
"As an example?" You mentioned, and only mentioned, the bandits not having attack dogs.

You never alluded to or even hinted at any other enemies in the game.

You can't get mad at me for addressing the point you actually made instead of the point you meant to make.

I did miss out on the Innkeeper's dog (good catch!!!) but even with that dog accounted for, my point about the lack of dogs in this area of the Peasant's Quest world still stands.

Also, I had no idea about Tinkerer not liking dogs and that being the reason for their lack of appearance.
Hence why I was attempting to provide an in-universe explanation for their absence.

But what's weird/funny is that if you knew that Tinkerer doesn't fancy dogs, then why would you ask your original question in the first place?

You already know why the bandits and other enemies don't have attack/guard dogs - because Tinkerer, the maker of the game, doesn't like dogs in general.

Why ask the question if you already know the answer?

I don't think it makes it weird that Tinkerer hasn't put dogs in as enemies. As you stated, he merely doesn't like dogs.
But he probably doesn't actively hate them either.

With that in mind, it'd come as no surprise that someone who simply doesn't like a thing would simply choose to NOT include that thing in the game that they are developing.

If it makes you feel better, Tinkerer finally put wolves in the game and both wolves and dogs are part of the canine family.
So, close enough, I guess!

To be fair, I mentioned it back in my original response to you.

Remember this:
I wasent mad(?) I was just saying. As you said it was my thinking-out-loud-comment. I didnt specify because I didnt really expect such an in depth reply :ROFLMAO:(y)

Because it was just a thought. I find people are more likely to add something as an enemy if they dont like em. Walt Disney hated cats & that's so many bad guys had them in his movies. But I understand Tinkerer probably just isnt fussed about them but seeing as the 2 earliest quests have dogs in them (Blacksmith & Innkeeper) it always just struck me as odd they, were, the only ones in the game.

Honestly it was also pretty weird not to see wolves as early enemies in a fantasy RPG, but I understand why so many people were happy to not have them in the game.

I know you mentioned it. Hence my comment & realisation. Kinda clicked as I was typing lol
would you shut up for a second with your "there are dogs, no there aren't " bickering, if I told you that I know straight from the source that Tinkerer is contemplating a catgirl if he can find a decent asset ?

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
To see if the is eggs in Venomina's Cave disable the Light Effects.

You are saying you haven't seen the cutscene where the MC see a Spider Egg, try to take it, and then Venomina binds/capture the MC and he explains the Tower belongs to Erevi?

Did you feed her enough?

Normally you feed her a few times, mate a few times and she lay an Egg that trigger the scene I mentioned above.

After mating she should lay an egg in around a week.
Hi, Venonima was in the book of girls mentionned has being pregnant. I went back to the castle no egg. I disable the light effect. No egg. And she is not pregnant, with no child? I gave her food for several days, mated etc...

Smashthatazz

Apr 4, 2022
It's been a year since I played this game. If I remember correctly, Victoria the mayor's wife is the one who collect the rent right? Why is it the guard now? Is this new?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi, Venonima was in the book of girls mentionned has being pregnant. I went back to the castle no egg. I disable the light effect. No egg. And she is not pregnant, with no child? I gave her food for several days, mated etc...
You may have the invisible egg glitch. Try clicking against the wall of the middle "pillar". Where the central light is.
20230428_124923.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Brandu33

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It's been a year since I played this game. If I remember correctly, Victoria the mayor's wife is the one who collect the rent right? Why is it the guard now? Is this new?
Go to her window, spy on her, after getting cought & spending the night in prison, check if she is there through the window (make sure the guard dont catch u), go to the small hut bellow General Store & light a big fire (2 pog fat), then go watch her with the dildo.

After this she will arrive at the MC's house next pay day.

May 26, 2019
Honestly it was also pretty weird not to see wolves as early enemies in a fantasy RPG, but I understand why so many people were happy to not have them in the game.
I agree that it was weird to not see any wolves in the forests as enemies.

I've always thought the same ever since I started playing this great game.

Also, why were so many people happy to not have wolves in the game?
Is it because they would have been hard enemies to avoid and beat at the beginning of the game?

And lastly, what do you think about the MC's new pet Doggo?
To be honest, I don't like him all that much because by the time the MC gets Doggo, he really doesn't need him.

I would have much preferred if we got a wolf pet like Frida and Mia got.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
orcs ate them
Is it because they would have been hard enemies to avoid and beat at the beginning of the game?

To be honest, I don't like him all that much because by the time the MC gets Doggo, he really does
1) I've been nagging Tinkerer about a dog companion since 2021
2) the dog can be bought as soon as day 2, which makes him helpfull for new players

Reactions: DomWolf

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020

To be honest, I don't like him all that much because by the time the MC gets Doggo, he really doesn't need him.

Well a wolf will have lots of issues in certain places if you get what I mean & for other pets, a bird of prey like a falcon will be a good choice, a unicorn which can function as a steed too will be nice but I don't see what use is there for a cat

May 26, 2019
orcs ate them
Whaaaaaat????

Not to be mean but there are so many problems with this explanation:

1. There are basically no orcs in the Goblin Forest which is why we never see them in that forest. How can non-existent orcs be the cause for the previous lack of wolves in the Goblin Forest then?
  2. Why would orcs exclusively go after wolves to the point that we never see them in the forest when that same forest contains a prey that is easier to hunt and tastier to eat - boars?
  3. If wolves are editable then why don't they drop meat? Rabbits drop rabbit meat, Boars drop boar meat, bears drop bear meat, and gators drop gator meat! But the wolves that orcs supposedly feast on to extinction don't drop any wolf meat?
  4. What about the Dark Forest next to the farm? It contains both wolves and orcs, doesn't it? If that's the case, then how can the orcs we never saw in the Goblin Forest be the cause of the wolves' former absence in that forest? But the Dark Forest in which we do regularly encounter orcs has entire wolf-packs?
Your "orcs ate them" explanation only creates more questions than it actually answers.

1) I've been nagging Tinkerer about a dog companion since 2021
2) the dog can be bought as soon as day 2, which makes him helpfull for new players
1) I get that people have been asking for the dog pet for a while now. I'm just saying that, in hindsight, a wolf pet would be a much better long term companion.

2) Ehhh! I guess the dog pet could be pretty helpful for new players but I don't see it being so useful that it's worth sneaking past 3 bandits and 1 wolf in order to pay ~400 coins for it (100 coins for the dog itself and ~300 coins for its armor/gear).
And once again, the dog isn't really that good of a companion in the long run.

May 26, 2019
Well a wolf will have lots of issues in certain places if you get what I mean & for other pets, a bird of prey like a falcon will be a good choice, a unicorn which can function as a steed too will be nice but I don't see what use is there for a cat
Well Mia and her children don't seem to have any issues with their wolf pet.
Frida and her children don't seem to have any issues with their wolf pets.

I think it would be fine. Tinkerer could even have add a quest or two about training/taming the wolf pet.

Having a mountable steed that reduces both the amount of time that elapses when the MC changes maps and the amount of stamina that the MC expends while traveling could be interesting though!

May 26, 2019
Anyone have a fix for the "failed to load: img/pictures/Slaversintown%20-%20001.png"?
1) What operating system are you running: Windows, Mac, or Linux?

2) Can you show an image of the error you are getting?

3) Do you have the decensor patch installed?

4) Are you sure you have the Slaversintown image in your pictures folder? Can you find that Slaversintown file in your img/pictures folder?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Alot of people mentioned they are sick of wolves in RPG. There have been multiple different things I've read from different people.

I like the doggo & you can travel to the shop as soon as but most new players probably dont know that.

Whaaaaaat????
Pretty sure FunFuntomes is pulling you're leg lol

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I mean we have a pet store now. A Hawk could be pretty cool. Might be a rule MC can only have 1 pet in the party at a time if this happens.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well Mia and her children don't seem to have any issues with their wolf pet.
Frida and her children don't seem to have any issues with their wolf pets.

I think it would be fine. Tinkerer could even have add a quest or two about training/taming the wolf pet.

Having a mountable steed that reduces both the amount of time that elapses when the MC changes maps and the amount of stamina that the MC expends while traveling could be interesting though!
Mia & Frida's dire wolves arnt problematic because they live in more isolated areas. I think they ment that wandering the streets with a wolf (especially a dire wolf) might freak people out & make the guards uncomfortable.

A horse would be cool.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes