DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I absolutely love this game but I think there needs to be some sort of end-game item to keep affection from falling. Right now half my game time is spent cycling around to sleep at all the different girls' beds so that it doesn't drop.
If you click on the mushrooms by the tree in lower left of Weirdwood. Above where the Spider Cave is, theres a chest that turns off Affection decline so u dont have to focus on it.

ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018
i wonder when will beth gonna have child and story progress, i mean she is already pregnant but still no update further more. i think that if the next update it will be better to have beth have her own quest like have her own house or children, even perhaps that mc can get a horse because he is a mayor now and he is the most powerful in the village so it make sense for him to have some pets or horses to travel on foot faster or some thing like that.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
well fuck the lightning bridge. any tips?
Position yourself at the edge of the bridge to avoid four strikes.
Aim to reach the center pillar, freeze and recharge, then make the final run.
Save in a vacant slot before you try to cross, if it goes badly reload the save and try again.
Timing to run when the lightning is at the center means you get a fraction longer to stop and recharge.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
The default choice for the use of potion should have been, nah i'm cool. Instead of the more powerful potion first, and i do not want to use a potion last.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I'm stuck at a point when besides repeating boring drug deliveries i've nothing to do!
i've to wait for the goblin girl to grew up...
Wait for the priestesses pregnancies to end, and then boringly fuck them once more in order to get them pregnant again, so the story can advance...
As for the werespider which if it was not mandatory i'd have avoided (walled up, and then i'd have built a second maybe even a third layer of stone, just to be sure) she gave birth while i was travelling (delivering said drugs), and yet no eggs?!
I really enjoyed the game at first... But if all there is, is pregnancies...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
well fuck the lightning bridge. any tips?
Stay low, travel to the middle. Quickly go up, then back down. Follow last lighting bolt then quickly go up & across.

Save once across cos sometimes it crashes on the cut scene. At least for me it does.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ya know I find it odd the Bandits dont have attack dogs fighting with them. Or at least guarding the Hideout...

Mik91

Jan 22, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2551203
Hello!
Now that Maghda and Gwynneth are, sort of, complete, it is time to move on to the next girl on my list. Yes, I know there still are many girls on that list, but bear with me:). I promise I haven't forgotten about Vixenatrix, Beth, Hilde, or some of the other hinted at ladies.
For version 3.11 we'll be returning to the family farm. The tragic events at the farm left Molly's and Taurus' daughter orphaned. The little calf/girl has grown rapidly, and has the potential to greatly increase the farm's productivity.
The update will mostly focus on Molly's daughter and Julia, but I'm also contemplating some other guest appearances. I still haven't quite worked out the story yet.
Thanks for the feedback in the last poll. I was quite unsure as to what people's expectations were of a cow girl, and I wanted to be sure I wasn't completely off the mark. Judging by your feedback, she was pretty close to your expectations, and those who wanted her curvier, or less curvy, mostly cancelled each other out. I therefor mainly just fixed her tail a little, and kept the rest the same. I know some of you prefered her not to have hooves, but I feel she becomes too human without them. If it's any consolation, they wil probably not be featured a lot in the images.
Have a great week everyone!​

Tinkerer

Last Update
Ehm, did I miss something?
Since when is there a cow girl at all? As far as I know (for now) there is only Julia (and her children) and the Oakly(?)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ehm, did I miss something?
Since when is there a cow girl at all? As far as I know (for now) there is only Julia (and her children) and the Oakly(?)
If you did Julia's questline then you mist of met Taurus & Molly. Molly was pregnant with Taurus' child. During the orc bit we find out she died after giving birth. The baby currently exists in a crib next to Julia's bed, if u interact MC will say he shouldnt disturb Molly's baby.

This has all been set up for the Cowgirl to grow up

Reactions: M3ntir
May 26, 2019
Ya know I find it odd the Bandits dont have attack dogs fighting with them. Or at least guarding the Hideout...
I don't!

Historically bandits aren't known for their prominent use of attack dogs when robbing/kidnapping/killing people.

A quick google search of the term "bandits attack dogs" will only bring up the game Kingdom Come: Deliverance as a relevant result.

And the Wikipedia pages on both and have no mention of dogs anywhere.

In addition, it seems that dogs aren't very common in this particular area of the Peasant's Quest world.

The only NPC who has ever really had his own dog is the blacksmith.

Mia got her wolf pup from Frida through the MC.
And notice how Frida is the only one of the Giants to have/own wolf-dogs.

And the MC was only able to recently get his dog by purchasing it from a Greyport merchant.
And that merchant probably imported that dog to our area of the world from another area of the world.

Also, notice how there are numerous cats/kittens shown throughout the game (the dead cat for the haunted house quest, the kittens/cats in Qetesh Temple's children room) but never any puppies/dogs.

This all supports the theory that dogs just aren't that common this side of the Peasant's Quest world.

Hell, even the MC's farm-family doesn't have a dog and farm-families are well-known for having dogs.

In hindsight, I think I've gone too deeply into your one-off, thinking-out-loud comment.
But I'm in too deep so I'm posting this reply anyway.
:geek::geek::geek:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't!

Historically bandits aren't known for their prominent use of attack dogs when robbing/kidnapping/killing people.

A quick google search of the term "bandits attack dogs" will only bring up the game Kingdom Come: Deliverance as a relevant result.

And the Wikipedia pages on both and have no mention of dogs anywhere.

In addition, it seems that dogs aren't very common in this particular area of the Peasant's Quest world.

The only NPC who has ever really had his own dog is the blacksmith.

Mia got her wolf pup from Frida through the MC.
And notice how Frida is the only one of the Giants to have/own wolf-dogs.

And the MC was only able to recently get his dog by purchasing it from a Greyport merchant.
And that merchant probably imported that dog to our area of the world from another area of the world.

Also, notice how there are numerous cats/kittens shown throughout the game (the dead cat for the haunted house quest, the kittens/cats in Qetesh Temple's children room) but never any puppies/dogs.

This all supports the theory that dogs just aren't that common this side of the Peasant's Quest world.

Hell, even the MC's farm-family doesn't have a dog and farm-families are well-known for having dogs.

In hindsight, I think I've gone too deeply into your one-off, thinking-out-loud comment.
But I'm in too deep so I'm posting this reply anyway.
:geek::geek::geek:
I was using them as an example because most fantasy games I have played either have Attack Dogs or Wild Dogs that attack the PC.

Also you missed out Ripper, the Innkeeper's dog who guards the cellar. I have noticed the lack of dogs but Tinkerer did mention (when addressing all the people getting upset the dog can die) that hes more a cat-person, he dosent have much love for dogs apparently. Which would explain their absence from the world.

This still makes it weird he hasent put them in as enemies if he prefers cats... which also explains why there are so many cats now that I mention it.

May 26, 2019
I was using them as an example because most fantasy games I have played either have Attack Dogs or Wild Dogs that attack the PC.
"As an example?" You mentioned, and only mentioned, the bandits not having attack dogs.

You never alluded to or even hinted at any other enemies in the game.

You can't get mad at me for addressing the point you actually made instead of the point you meant to make.

Also you missed out Ripper, the Innkeeper's dog who guards the cellar. I have noticed the lack of dogs but Tinkerer did mention (when addressing all the people getting upset the dog can die) that hes more a cat-person, he dosent have much love for dogs apparently. Which would explain their absence from the world.
I did miss out on the Innkeeper's dog (good catch!!!) but even with that dog accounted for, my point about the lack of dogs in this area of the Peasant's Quest world still stands.

Also, I had no idea about Tinkerer not liking dogs and that being the reason for their lack of appearance.
Hence why I was attempting to provide an in-universe explanation for their absence.

But what's weird/funny is that if you knew that Tinkerer doesn't fancy dogs, then why would you ask your original question in the first place?

You already know why the bandits and other enemies don't have attack/guard dogs - because Tinkerer, the maker of the game, doesn't like dogs in general.

Why ask the question if you already know the answer?

This still makes it weird he hasent put them in as enemies if he prefers cats...
I don't think it makes it weird that Tinkerer hasn't put dogs in as enemies. As you stated, he merely doesn't like dogs.
But he probably doesn't actively hate them either.

With that in mind, it'd come as no surprise that someone who simply doesn't like a thing would simply choose to NOT include that thing in the game that they are developing.

If it makes you feel better, Tinkerer finally put wolves in the game and both wolves and dogs are part of the canine family.
So, close enough, I guess!

which also explains why there are so many cats now that I mention it.
To be fair, I mentioned it back in my original response to you.

Remember this:

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"As an example?" You mentioned, and only mentioned, the bandits not having attack dogs.

You never alluded to or even hinted at any other enemies in the game.

You can't get mad at me for addressing the point you actually made instead of the point you meant to make.
I wasent mad(?) I was just saying. As you said it was my thinking-out-loud-comment. I didnt specify because I didnt really expect such an in depth reply :ROFLMAO:(y)

I did miss out on the Innkeeper's dog (good catch!!!) but even with that dog accounted for, my point about the lack of dogs in this area of the Peasant's Quest world still stands.

Also, I had no idea about Tinkerer not liking dogs and that being the reason for their lack of appearance.
Hence why I was attempting to provide an in-universe explanation for their absence.

But what's weird/funny is that if you knew that Tinkerer doesn't fancy dogs, then why would you ask your original question in the first place?

You already know why the bandits and other enemies don't have attack/guard dogs - because Tinkerer, the maker of the game, doesn't like dogs in general.

Why ask the question if you already know the answer?
Because it was just a thought. I find people are more likely to add something as an enemy if they dont like em. Walt Disney hated cats & that's so many bad guys had them in his movies. But I understand Tinkerer probably just isnt fussed about them but seeing as the 2 earliest quests have dogs in them (Blacksmith & Innkeeper) it always just struck me as odd they, were, the only ones in the game.

If it makes you feel better, Tinkerer finally put wolves in the game and both wolves and dogs are part of the canine family.
So, close enough, I guess!

To be fair, I mentioned it back in my original response to you.

Remember this:
Honestly it was also pretty weird not to see wolves as early enemies in a fantasy RPG, but I understand why so many people were happy to not have them in the game.

I know you mentioned it. Hence my comment & realisation. Kinda clicked as I was typing lol

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020

This still makes it weird he hasent put them in as enemies if he prefers cats... which also explains why there are so many cats now that I mention it.
Sorry to butt in but there's also the blacksmith's pooch

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes