May 26, 2019
Mia & Frida's dire wolves arnt problematic because they live in more isolated areas. I think they ment that wandering the streets with a wolf (especially a dire wolf) might freak people out & make the guards uncomfortable.

A horse would be cool.
I guess you're right about the dire wolves freaking people out but it'd still be a cool pet/companion to have.
Plus, people would get used to the MC's dire wolf eventually.
Have them make a one-off comment upon initially meeting the dire wolf, like Tinkerer did for the imp familiar.

Also, what about the MC turning into a horse for purposes other than having sex with Beth?

He's already demonstrated his near full control over his transformations during prince-frog quest with his demon daughter.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I guess you're right about the dire wolves freaking people out but it'd still be a cool pet/companion to have.
Plus, people would get used to the MC's dire wolf eventually.
Have them make a one-off comment upon initially meeting the dire wolf, like Tinkerer did for the imp familiar.

Also, what about the MC turning into a horse for purposes other than having sex with Beth?

He's already demonstrated his near full control over his transformations during prince-frog quest with his demon daughter.
Under stress the Summoned creature will become unstable & dissipate. That's why MC cant hold the form for long after sex, even if he is stuck/struggling to end it.

When is the frog (while it is our choice) the transformation is deemed successful. When he is the Troll it's considered a mistake (at least for the first time he did it).

It's not impossible but I would imagine over use would end the form (like MC gets too tired so he reverts).

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Whaaaaaat????

Not to be mean but there are so many problems with this explanation:

1. There are basically no orcs in the Goblin Forest which is why we never see them in that forest. How can non-existent orcs be the cause for the previous lack of wolves in the Goblin Forest then?
  2. Why would orcs exclusively go after wolves to the point that we never see them in the forest when that same forest contains a prey that is easier to hunt and tastier to eat - boars?
  3. If wolves are editable then why don't they drop meat? Rabbits drop rabbit meat, Boars drop boar meat, bears drop bear meat, and gators drop gator meat! But the wolves that orcs supposedly feast on to extinction don't drop any wolf meat?
  4. What about the Dark Forest next to the farm? It contains both wolves and orcs, doesn't it? If that's the case, then how can the orcs we never saw in the Goblin Forest be the cause of the wolves' former absence in that forest? But the Dark Forest in which we do regularly encounter orcs has entire wolf-packs?
Your "orcs ate them" explanation only creates more questions than it actually answers.

1) I get that people have been asking for the dog pet for a while now. I'm just saying that, in hindsight, a wolf pet would be a much better long term companion.

2) Ehhh! I guess the dog pet could be pretty helpful for new players but I don't see it being so useful that it's worth sneaking past 3 bandits and 1 wolf in order to pay ~400 coins for it (100 coins for the dog itself and ~300 coins for its armor/gear).
And once again, the dog isn't really that good of a companion in the long run.
The orcs left the forest after eating all the dogs... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Thx for the reply.
I tried to use the space bar on the wall and nope nada! It might be a bug, i do not know, i knocked up her again, gave food etc. will see...
try lighting up a torch and seek spider eggs, to avoid the game getting stuck leave the dog outside of the tower

Reactions: Brandu33
May 26, 2019
It is just me or is the non-pregnant version of the below image missing from the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instead, when Ziva is not pregnant, we have Ziva saying the exact same line but with the scene's prior image as show below:

Is anyone else noticing this or am I the only one facing this minor issue?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It is just me or is the non-pregnant version of the below image missing from the game:

Instead, when Ziva is not pregnant, we have Ziva saying the exact same line but with the scene's prior image as show below:

Is anyone else noticing this or am I the only one facing this minor issue?
Same. I think there just isnt an extra image for when she is NP.

Have you noticed when having sex with Gwynneth on the table when she is NP there is 1 slide where she actually is preg? It disappears & next slide, so I know it's obviously a mistake but once I spotted it I couldnt unspot it lol

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So we only have 3 OG women in the game that dont have pregnancy/birth content; Beth, Hilde & Vixenatrix. So they will soon be completed to. Heres my guess on their child numbers.

Beth
If she follows the other village girls (Victoria not included) then she will most likley max out a 6 kids.

Hilde
She is a 50/50 for me. On one hand she may be restricted to 6 kids like her sister (while theirs plenty of room to run around I doubt Tinkerer can fit 10 beds in her tent). At the same time 10 is possible if we take into account her competitive nature when it comes to her older sister. But she will definetly have a max.

Vixenatrix
As a monster girl I can imagine she will have infinite births. I recon that (due to the magical nature of dragons) her children will all be born dragons (essentially not human, like the Imps). If she does birth infinite children I would imagine a system like the Familiar, once they mature they will disappear (leave) after a set amount of days.
Something like this:
I mean she could have a max but I like the idea of MC helping to the dragon repopulation efforts;)

What you guys think?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Herokuyon

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
So we only have 3 OG women in the game that dont have pregnancy/birth content; Beth, Hilde & Vixenatrix. So they will soon be completed to. Heres my guess on their child numbers.

Beth
If she follows the other village girls (Victoria not included) then she will most likley max out a 6 kids.

Hilde
She is a 50/50 for me. On one hand she may be restricted to 6 kids like her sister (while theirs plenty of room to run around I doubt Tinkerer can fit 10 beds in her tent). At the same time 10 is possible if we take into account her competitive nature when it comes to her older sister. But she will definetly have a max.

Vixenatrix
As a monster girl I can imagine she will have infinite births. I recon that (due to the magical nature of dragons) her children will all be born dragons (essentially not human, like the Imps). If she does birth infinite children I would imagine a system like the Familiar, once they mature they will disappear (leave) after a set amount of days.
Something like this:
I mean she could have a max but I like the idea of MC helping to the dragon repopulation efforts;)

What you guys think?
I have a better (in my opinion, I could be wrong) idea for vixenatrix...
dragon eggs need a certain temperature to hatch,if not the egg becomes cold and can be only used for runecrafting. so the peasant would have to give vix a plant to keep the egg warm, without it the dragonling is not born..so she would have infinite births but there would be a finite number of that plant.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have a better (in my opinion, I could be wrong) idea for vixenatrix...
dragon eggs need a certain temperature to hatch,if not the egg becomes cold and can be only used for runecrafting. so the peasant would have to give vix a plant to keep the egg warm, without it the dragonling is not born..so she would have infinite births but there would be a finite number of that plant.
In alot of media dragons dont often make it past their youth so I would imagine the more children she can produce the better. Also she breathes fire so I doubt she would need something to keep the eggs warm. And what's the point in infinite births if the thing that let's them be born is finite? Might as well just have capped births in that case.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes