BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Hopefully you can avoid Maghda all together, I did not want to have sex with it, so avoided that part, thus I don't think I nee to do the Dolf has to go quest

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hopefully you can avoid Maghda all together, I did not want to have sex with it, so avoided that part, thus I don't think I nee to do the Dolf has to go quest
You have to fuck her at least once in order to open the Taylor Shop, where u buy alot of the costumes you need for later quests.

Reactions: BGRW2020

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Where is the remains of the cat - I see the cat ghost but it evaporates when you get to it, I have wandered around the area as well and nothing
Speak with Jenny or Rolf (innkeeper) then speak with guards. Then u should see the bones in the woods by the house.

jg1111

Jun 10, 2022
I'm having the same problem as joao17. The decensorship patch is not working. I know it worked a long while back, but somewhere along the way after some update it stopped working. I have tried new installs and new games, but same problem. I have even tried different versions of the file name for Censorship.txt (different cases), but no effect.

I am on Linux, so I don't know if that could play a role. Still, it did work in the past on Linux.

Mar 12, 2018
for me the decensorship patch works just fine and I started yesterday, though I'm on windows 10. did you try the bug fix 1 and 2 next to it?

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Does anyone else have the issue of wolves not re-spawning either in the goblin forest or near Greyport? Killed a pair of them but no new ones are coming back.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
You can put 4 of Rosy's (halfling) kids to work in the fields. They are the only children that can be used in game to make money/harvest resources (not including the Goblins which are not treated like MC's offspring but expendable warriors).

If it wasent for the amount of backlash they may have been more interactions with male characters, specifically rival men. Sadly these are often received negatively by the fanbase even tho, IMPO, they make for great story & gameplay. Same reason why theres not alot of choice with girls. It's mostly either pursue her, or not (or go as far as needed to complete someone else's story). I wish there was more content like Mia, where if you dont take responsibility for knocking her up the game locks her away for the rest of the play through.
You're unfortunately probably right. Could have make such a better story though. Like the priestess whom begin to invite you in her room at the condition that you use her potion, which means that she probably do the giant on the side, and why not? she is a grown woman, unspoken for and a sex goddess priestess after all. So you should have the chance of her giving birth to half giant... Same with the country girl and the werewolf, etc. But you're right it might shocked his fanbase. A good game, and yet it is sad not to be able to do an adult game for adults...

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Does anyone else have the issue of wolves not re-spawning either in the goblin forest or near Greyport? Killed a pair of them but no new ones are coming back.
You're so lucky! Wolves annoy me, they run after you, you can not avoid them, they're not really useful and at a decent level not a challenge any more. Plus i like wolves and do not like to see games were you've to mandatorily exterminate them...
But what you describe is weird. In my game they respawn after a game day or though...
The bandits on the other hand, sometimes take days to respawn.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So where did Tinkerer come up with the idea for a Kraggoth which appears to be a cross between a yeti & a satyr?
Honestly I think the Kroggoth is just a random monster but I see what u mean. Not sure if we will ever get anything more on him or his species tho.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes