Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I can't progress with the Dolf quest. Maghda is pregnant over 20 days, slavers appeared in the village, then went outside and once there the only options I get is "Who do you work for?" and "What's up with your friend?". I went to Harald but he only sells two dog items so it's a dead end. Can't go to Maghda either because I need a trap. Most likely a bug.
When Maghda is pregnant and Dolf doesn't leave her side, the MC thinks of setting a trap to capture Dolf for a while and have fun with her again.
Until this update you could lure Dolf to the trap indefinitely, to have pregnant sex with the Ogress.
Caleah teach the MC to make a trap, and the MC must ask 2 of the elf girls (or an elf and the prostitute) to act as bait. The girls refuse; the MC decides to disguise as a woman himself.

If you load a save where Maghda has been pregnant for 20 days, or you start again, impregnate her and 20 days has passed since she announced her pregnancy, Dolf won't want to leave Maghda's side. She is about to give birth.

If the MC disguise as a woman Dolf will ignore him.
The MC needs to resume bringing sheeps to distance Dolf and Maghda; but the Ogre captures them too fast.

Dolf ignoring the MC travestited, and not giving enough time to the MC to have fun with the Ogress when he brings a sheep as distraction is what triggers the need to send him away.
Talk with the slavers after Dolf cuckblocks the MC and Maghda once or twice.

Last edited:
Reactions: sunaboz

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
2 questions

- Is Erevi's daughter bugged? She gives birth and I name the children, but they never show up. Like they were never registered?

- Is Reanna harder to impregnate than the other vampires? She's always the rarest to knock up

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
"Tinkerers Update News"

As some of you may remember, I promised to do Molly's daughter after the Gwynneth Maghda update. I have been a bit back and forth on her design the past few months, but the attached (see attachments down below) image is what I have settled on recently. Keep in mind I'd like her to resemble something that could look like the offspring of Molly and Taurus.
Personally I think a cow girl should have some curves, so her current design is probably the most curvaceous/thiccest girl in game. What do you guys think? Too much? Not enough?​

What was the choice?

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
So I tried copying over the 3.00 saves to 3.01, and now the UI has disappeared (No Player Portrait, No Health/Fatigue/Vampirism Bar and No Time/Day counter). Does anybody know the fix?

I already tried deleting and re-unzipping the game, using a vanilla version (no Censorship or Cheat), and creating a new save file which created file1 and global (but no config).

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
]
So I tried copying over the 3.00 saves to 3.01, and now the UI has disappeared (No Player Portrait, No Health/Fatigue/Vampirism Bar and No Time/Day counter). Does anybody know the fix?

I already tried deleting and re-unzipping the game, using a vanilla version (no Censorship or Cheat), and creating a new save file which created file1 and global (but no config).
The shouldn't be a problem if you copy all the files (saves+global+config) inside the www/save folder from 3.00 and paste them inside the www/save folder from the game you just unzipped.

Did you try starting a new game with the original save folder files from v3.01?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
lite version only to update older version, its not a full game
that is why that image is missing, so easy to spot people who dont read...
What was the choice?
basicly below the image of the cowgirl was the poll for the voting....
I can't progress with the Dolf quest. Maghda is pregnant over 20 days, slavers appeared in the village, then went outside and once there the only options I get is "Who do you work for?" and "What's up with your friend?". I went to Harald but he only sells two dog items so it's a dead end. Can't go to Maghda either because I need a trap. Most likely a bug.
you still need to setup the trap to trigger a new event with dolf, and if you never set the trap you need to learn that first.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
2 questions

- Is Erevi's daughter bugged? She gives birth and I name the children, but they never show up. Like they were never registered?

- Is Reanna harder to impregnate than the other vampires? She's always the rarest to knock up
- Yes. The daughter is bugged. However, people like the bug, so Tinkerer leave it for now. Don't know if it would effect future update.

- All vampire sisters have the same chance when using the enhanced fertility. However, RNG sometimes doesn't want to be fair.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The end of each woman's arc:
•Gwynneth= You're side hoe (retired prostitute)
•Alice= Acolyte of Qetesh
•Jenny= Cucked her husband with debt
•Victoria= the new mayor's wife (you)
•Mia= Starts a family next to grannies or heart broken.
•Ziva= High Priestess of the Temple (TBC)
•Oksana= Joins the Temple of Qetesh or leaves forever.
•Julia= Starts a new family with her brother-husband.
•Rosy= Her bakery business is thriving.
•Liandra= Has a new home & drug smuggling trade.
•Luthien= Horny mother in law & drug trader.
•Erevi= The sorceress of Nergal (TBC).
•Caleah= Joined the Temple as an acolyte.
•Frida= Has a new bf & family... (TBC)
•Maghda= Has a knew mate & family. Good riddance Dolf!
•Shakala= You're Goblin Queen.
•"GoblinDaughter"= You're co-Goblin Queen.
•Seqouia= Dies or taken as you're second wife.
•Obeah= Dies or taken as you're second wife.
•"BatBreeder"= you're loyal sex pet.
•Venomina= Resides beneath the Tower.
•Adaobi, Reanna & Zsofia= New residence in Castle Tepes.
•"Erevi'sDaughter"= Has birthed Nergal's... champion?
•"Familiar"= Loyal familiar & living fleshlight.

Unfinished arcs.
•Beth
•Hilde
•Vixenatrix

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
lite version only to update older version, its not a full game
that is why that image is missing, so easy to spot people who dont read...

basicly below the image of the cowgirl was the poll for the voting....

you still need to setup the trap to trigger a new event with dolf, and if you never set the trap you need to learn that first.
how the poll is going?

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Caleah teach the MC to make a trap, and the MC must ask 2 of the elf girls (or an elf and the prostitute) to act as bait.
One was enough, I've only asked Gwynneth.
Yeah, that did the trick although I'm sure I've done this already. Maybe I've somehow lost a save when I was copying it from the older update or it really is a bug. Thank you.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Frida= Has a new bf & family... (TBC)
"Erevi'sDaughter"= Has birthed Nergal's... champion?
Frida's quest list is considered done & there's still the hatching to be done for the succubus daughter which makes me wonder did she lay an egg instead of birthing a baby

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Yeah, that did the trick although I'm sure I've done this already. Maybe I've somehow lost a save when I was copying it from the older update or it really is a bug. Thank you.
Yes. The update makes you do it again. The second time is probably there so that Maghda can show the bady.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Do you have to do things in an exact order? I mean, i did not pay the rent several times, did not take the barren potion, took even a fertility one instead and yet nothing?
Can you kill the vampires and help oskana? Or are you oblige to serve them?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Frida's quest list is considered done & there's still the hatching to be done for the succubus daughter which makes me wonder did she lay an egg instead of birthing a baby
I put TBC because she will probably play a role in Hilde's arc later.

And yeah Succubus birthed some kind of egg but her whole deal was birthing Nergal's Champion so that's what will probably hatch.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Do you have to do things in an exact order? I mean, i did not pay the rent several times, did not take the barren potion, took even a fertility one instead and yet nothing?
Can you kill the vampires and help oskana? Or are you oblige to serve them?
Wanna see Oksana then u gotta help the vamps

Reactions: Brandu33

Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
Hey guys, where do you get wolf pelts? I found just one wolf in the goblin forest and farming just this one mob to get all the pelts for the quest is such a pain. Can you buy them somewhere or is there a place you can farm them more easily i haven't found yet?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes