DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Just realised you can farm XP from a bug.

There's an exploit with Reanna not sleeping during the day, as long as you don't leave the room. You can keep training with her the entire day, easy 20xp each time without combat. (Until you run out of energy and need rest.)

You can get hundreds of xp each day with no effort
See I just stock up on Energy Potions & even then u can still get XP it's just a lil grindier than normal.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
The likelihood is probably not at all. If we take the spacing on the Ancient Book to be girls that will be in the game & we look at what's been mentioned by Tinkerer (but not confirmed) then we can kinda create a potential road path.

Also if Erevi's mum was added to the roster & she was ALREADY pregnant with Dolf's kid? All hell would break loose in the fanbase.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
After taking Egg, Spider Queen show up they talk and all just froze.
Someone have been the same bug or anyone know how it fix?
It's the dog. Sometimes when you have a companion alongside you in quests that are not written with a companion in mind or a specific number of them then the animation cannot finish because said companion is blocking a character.

Currently the dog is blocking Vwnomina from advancing the final step.

Reactions: marseilles

marseilles

Feb 19, 2018
It's the dog. Sometimes when you have a companion alongside you in quests that are not written with a companion in mind or a specific number of them then the animation cannot finish because said companion is blocking a character.

Thank u so much man, try next time without doggy

Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
How do you unlock the girl that is in the book of girls under the vampires? I'm missing this one and don't know what to do

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
How do you unlock the girl that is in the book of girls under the vampires? I'm missing this one and don't know what to do
its the exit button

After taking Egg, Spider Queen show up they talk and all just froze.
Someone have been the same bug or anyone know how it fix?
will Tell Tinkerer this script is also bit off because of the doggy

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
its the exit button

will Tell Tinkerer this script is also bit off because of the doggy
Do u know if theres a way Tinkerer can either 1) set the dogs location during cutscenes or 2) just "remove" it during cutscenes?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018

That's why I have never care too much about having companion. Left the Imp in the tower bedroom because I just got tired of her pop in and out of existence.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
That's why I have never care too much about having companion. Left the Imp in the tower bedroom because I just got tired of her pop in and out of existence.
also asked for the collar that stops asking for scenes, so its more peacefull when you going from one zone to the other

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thing is once she is evolved she will actively avoid being seen by most other females (Tower residents, Vampires & Goblins not included) to, most likely, avoid causing a scene/getting MC in trouble so she isnt so bad. Her vanishing means she dosent get in the way of 'most' scenes.

The dog only suffers because it cant vanish from the scene. Unless certain zones are off limits so the dog must wait? Like going into the dungeon mabey a wait zone exists by the stairs/main entrance of Tower for the dog?

Amixo

Sep 7, 2017
Where are you in Maghda's quest?

Is she pregnant?

Have you completed "Quality Time With Maghda"?

If so wait till day 19 of pregnancy & meet the slavers. Then go see her on day 20 in order to trigger "Dolf Has To Go!"

If you have done all that before & are playing a current save wait 5 days for the slavers to appear in town (near you're home & blacksmith).
auto_awesome

Maghda's She's pregnant, traders appear but I can't set a trap, did I miss something on the way?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
auto_awesome

Maghda's She's pregnant, traders appear but I can't set a trap, did I miss something on the way?
Did she give birth yet? You cant speak with them until after the reveal & second failed distraction.

Amixo

Sep 7, 2017
Did she give birth yet? You cant speak with them until after the reveal & second failed distraction.
No birth yet and I can talk to them with the captives He writes me what I need for a trap I have everything and I can't go any further maybe someone will write me step by step what I should do I read the guide and I still won't go out and I don't know why

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
No birth yet and I can talk to them with the captives He writes me what I need for a trap I have everything and I can't go any further maybe someone will write me step by step what I should do I read the guide and I still won't go out and I don't know why
If you are continuing this update from an existing save did you try waiting g 5 days then seeing if she gave birth?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes