PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Where will the minotaur's home be when she's all grown? I thought of only 2 places:

1. The barn - This sounds reasonable & it's in the family farm
2. Her parents' cave - Given that there's where her parents made their love nest, it's her right to inherit it

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Where will the minotaur's home be when she's all grown? I thought of only 2 places:

2. Her parents' cave - Given that there's where her parents made their love nest, it's her right to inherit it
The cave is kinda risky cuz it's still next to an orc's fortress.

And you only have 1 tree bodyguard to protect 1 area at a time, he can't be at the farm & the cave at once.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
The cave is kinda risky cuz it's still next to an orc's fortress.

And you only have 1 tree bodyguard to protect 1 area at a time, he can't be at the farm & the cave at once.
bigger factor is the longer traval time, just the barn is way shorter to get there.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

I mean she could live in the cave but I recon she would probably be kept in the Barn. 2 reasons:

1) She is family & I doubt Julia would send her away.

2) Its a hassle to get to just to visit it her everytime & players will get annoyed. Unless Tink adds a Waystone right outside.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
After buying it, it is auto equipped , just go fight that orge n attack him, one or two shots later he should be sedated .
Yeah the problem is it DOSENT so I just end up in a never ending boss fight where Dolf never falls & i will eventually die. Dunno what's up with that glitch but it is a game breaker.

It's not in my inventory (but I bought it), it's not equipped. It just goes *poof*

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Guz007

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Yeah the problem is it DOSENT so I just end up in a never ending boss fight where Dolf never falls & i will eventually die. Dunno what's up with that glitch but it is a game breaker.
doenst it show up in your equipped panel ? when you need to equip a sword or somethiong?
can you check that?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
doenst it show up in your equipped panel ? when you need to equip a sword or somethiong?
can you check that?
Nope. It did in 3.00 but not now in 3.01. Personally I play on free sites so my issue could be related to that but I cant speak for the others.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
when talking to harald you should get 2 tranquilzers
I dont get any. Honestly I dont know if it's a glitch in some versions for just cos I'm playing a free version online so I cant speak for others who have this problem. I'm hoping it gets fixed at some point either way.

Also just checking cos obviously I currently cant get any further in the quest; does Harald give you targets to catch & bring to his store yet?

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I dont get any. Honestly I dont know if it's a glitch in some versions for just cos I'm playing a free version online so I cant speak for others who have this problem. I'm hoping it gets fixed at some point either way.

Also just checking cos obviously I currently cant get any further in the quest; does Harald give you targets to catch & bring to his store yet?
Presumably you've talked with the two guys on the Western road and gone to watch them die before visiting Harold.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Presumably you've talked with the two guys on the Western road and gone to watch them die before visiting Harold.
Order:
-Speak to dudes.
-Buy Tranq.
-Watch them die (MC realised he still has tranq).
-Never ending boss fight coss Tranq isnt in inventory even tho the story says so.

MatSapo

Mar 8, 2018
Have you talk to Grun and buy the house from him? After that, you need to go tell Gwenneth that you bought a house. After sex, the MC will be outside of the house, go back in should trigger the huanted house scene.
I didn't talk to Grun because I don't know who he is...

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Order:
-Speak to dudes.
-Buy Tranq.
-Watch them die (MC realised he still has tranq).
-Never ending boss fight coss Tranq isnt in inventory even tho the story says so.
I talked to them and then followed them and watched them die before heading to the pet shop, had no problem equiping with the tranquilizer.
I wonder if the order matters?.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You should pe able to equip it.
View attachment 2544218
I'm not stupid I have already checked. I've been playing this for like 3 years I know how the inventory works ITS NOT THERE.

I'll try following them then seeing him but yeah it's not a case of being blind.

Edit: I restarted the game & played till the Tower. When I returned to my old save (didnt delete that) it apparently is all fixed. I've completed the quest now. Not sure if that would help anyone else with this issue.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes