Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Is there a bug where Erevi 's daughter won't give birth? She's been stuck on day 20, but it doesn't even show shes pregnant.
Make sure that you have the decensor patch. According to the WT, you have to complete: Stinky Bits, Perfume, A Play to get the daughter to give birth.

I hope in future updates this dog companion will participate in sex scenes with girls
Never going to happen. Tinkerer had enough trouble after introduced a clone.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Make sure that you have the decensor patch. According to the WT, you have to complete: Stinky Bits, Perfume, A Play to get the daughter to give birth.

Never going to happen. Tinkerer had enough trouble after introduced a clone.
What's wrong with the clone? (Besides the disappointment of no DP)

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Btw, Tinkerer could introduce a new female character only for the dog breeding. And no sex with the MC)
The better idea will be the dog the mc bought turns out to be a female & he uses his magic to turn her into an anthropomorphic character to be able to breed with her

vylinor

Mar 6, 2020
Hey,

I'm stuck at "Ancient Technology" Quest, which is You going old Temple with Erevi.
in Walktrough it says use pillars to open control room. Walktrough just shows only 4 pillars with signs in pictures, but in game there is 6 pillars. If I do what pictures says, no room opening.

Any help?

nndtmt10

Jun 11, 2019
I think i got a bug. I cant get gwynneth pregnant after 'haunted house' event in 'sex on the table' scene unless using the other scene.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Hey,

I'm stuck at "Ancient Technology" Quest, which is You going old Temple with Erevi.
in Walktrough it says use pillars to open control room. Walktrough just shows only 4 pillars with signs in pictures, but in game there is 6 pillars. If I do what pictures says, no room opening.

Any help?
What the Walkthrough tells is, there are "2 pillars in each of the three central rooms"

And in the top central room on the floor you see the 6 symbols you need to set.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hey,

Any help?
Tbe pillars are used for Waystones Part 2.

The quest where Erevi is there has these symbols (3 on each side of the Waystone) you'll find them along the walls as you go down. Change them to match.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Who notice this? Some the mc's fuckbuddies make their appearances after the birth or impregnation of some others along with being their blood relatives & they are:

1. Sucubbus daughter - 1st-born child of Everi
2. Half-goblin daughter - Shakala dropped her after the pygmy goblin quest
3. Luthien - Liandra's mom who makes her appearance when her daughter's nearing her due date
4. Hilda - Frida's sister who is a midwife for her 1st-born

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
How many kids can
erevi
erevi's daughter
and magda can have?
and why arent any of erevi's daughter kids showing in the book of girls?

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
i meant for cat remains, i still cant find them
Can't explain that because they appeared right on cue when I replayed the full game so I don't think it's a bug unless it's something to do with playing the update in an old save game.
All my old saves were deleted because of this and that is why I replayed from the beginning.

Reactions: Guz007
Jun 7, 2022
Btw, Tinkerer could introduce a new female character only for the dog breeding. And no sex with the MC)
Bestiality would breach the tos of patreon, and i belive he already has been under fire for the werefolf and succubus daughter, so its unlikely that the dog will be involved in any kind of sex scene

Reactions: M3ntir
Jun 7, 2022
Who notice this? Some the mc's fuckbuddies make their appearances after the birth or impregnation of some others along with being their blood relatives & they are:

1. Sucubbus daughter - 1st-born child of Everi
2. Half-goblin daughter - Shakala dropped her after the pygmy goblin quest
3. Luthien - Liandra's mom who makes her appearance when her daughter's nearing her due date
4. Hilda - Frida's sister who is a midwife for her 1st-born
that would be the result of how tinkerer is building his game

Reactions: Brovalon

ironmatrix17

Apr 12, 2023
Hey i need help. The dragon lady does not get pregnat no matter how many times i "mate" with her. I even use potion of enhanced fertility but she doesnt get pregnant so i can't get the gemstone. Can someone help?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes