elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
The bat cave is below the tower of dread.
batcave you must make enjoy your slave with 3 playground do this until 5 aff until then sleep back again to slave and automatic start quest batcave

must buy dress and property and mussion complete

faRRan321

Sep 5, 2018
batcave you must make enjoy your slave with 3 playground do this until 5 aff until then sleep back again to slave and automatic start quest batcave

must buy dress and property and mussion complete
i mean in the file there is a scene called batcave petite, and chubby batcave. zo i was wondering how you would get those scenes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
does anyone know how to get the batcave scene, cause i have no idee how to get them.
If you're talking about banging the wild Bat Breeders in the Bat Cave then just continue Erevi's questline until she gives you "Perfume" the perfume (when applied to MC) will make him smell like an Alpha Male so the females will fuck him instead of fight. Later u can make a Bat Suite to help keep the other males from attacking u while wearing perfume as well.

faRRan321

Sep 5, 2018
If you're talking about banging the wild Bat Breeders in the Bat Cave then just continue Erevi's questline until she gives you "Perfume" the perfume (when applied to MC) will make him smell like an Alpha Male so the females will fuck him instead of fight. Later u can make a Bat Suite to help keep the other males from attacking u while wearing perfume as well.
thx that was what i was looking for.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
For those who got the "Missing Image" in Gwenneth house, this is what you missed (and a pregnant version).
MissingImage.jpg

There is an updated version of the game (Windows) on Patreon. Don't know if other flatform are up to date.

Anyway, if you are interested, I zip up the three new files here as an unofficial fix. Use at your own risk.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
For those who got the "Missing Image" in Gwenneth house, this is what you missed (and a pregnant version).
View attachment 2536360

There is an updated version of the game (Windows) on Patreon. Don't know if other flatform are up to date.

Anyway, if you are interested, I zip up the three new files here as an unofficial fix. Use at your own risk.
Damm tinkerer putting a sneak on the people, just send him Dm mins ago that if he has the files and so on
if he can dubble check so we know 101% its good :D

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Patch News"

Tinkerer has the Image for the Gwen's missing Image.
Gwen's gifts fixed no
To Do: DOwnload the zip , Unzip the file
Than drop both Folders in the WWW;
it will ask to rewrite : you answer with Yes

Update Log:
13-04
Added Common events.Json to the Patch file

Last edited:

delviner

Sep 22, 2018
Hi, I have quest to purchase a crib for Gwynneth, but there is no option to buy it at marcus. Is this tied to another quest or it's bug? THX

byqu13

Aug 25, 2021
Doas anyone know which variable is responsible for the star marker by dead tree on Shakala quest line. I met her once, first timer. After that I went to other quests. When I came back to Shakala I couldn't find goblin or boat corpses, do I couldn't triger meeting her again. Somehow I managed that with save editor and pushed quest forward, but now I have to meet her by dead tree but there is no marker. How to switch that marker on?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Doas anyone know which variable is responsible for the star marker by dead tree on Shakala quest line. I met her once, first timer. After that I went to other quests. When I came back to Shakala I couldn't find goblin or boat corpses, do I couldn't triger meeting her again. Somehow I managed that with save editor and pushed quest forward, but now I have to meet her by dead tree but there is no marker. How to switch that marker on?
Dude don't mess with story variables if you don't want to bug out your game, that mission was very stable AFAIK (there was no need to cheat there), you should have had 3 meetings with her before unlocking the meeting place, my guess is the game is bugging because the second meeting trigger is in conflict with the third.
If you still have the save from before you tinkered, I'd reload that, it's not a big wait between meetings 2-3 nights should do it IIRC (if it is more it's not many, might be some RNG), leaving it while you do other stuff shouldn't hurt it.
Have some patience with this game, many story triggers are set to wait "n" days after set events.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes