dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
With Dragons many people would probably seek them out for knowladge but in alot if western media Dragons are seen as, mostly, inteligent beasts at best &, at worst, talking monsters by the common peasant. The fact they have been hunted the way they have makes me beleive that they are not considered civilised by the other races (I feel the title "civilised race" is used by the Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Halflings & such meaning it's less what WE think & more how these graces perceive others).

Merfolk could just as easily be an aquatic off-shoot of man or they could be a form of evolutionary neich that just evolved like aquatic simians. But again if their only interactions with "civilised races" are through fishermen & sailors they may not be considered so.

Ents protect the forest & live, essentially, nomadic lifestyles. Their nature would put them at odds with any form of industry, the thriving heart of civilisation, based entirely on conflict with loggers & lumberjacks... so again I do not think they would be considered civilised but just another form of inteligent monster or entity.
Fair points

Reactions: DomWolf

MatSapo

Mar 8, 2018
Now guys, I must share this great information with whoever needs to still defeat the overpowered Vampire. If you think going with just that sacreted woman to the final battle, then your chances are that you won't manage to defeat the Vampire Master. BUT, and thats a big BUT, you can bring along Delvina {Thats how I named my daughter, the red devil with horns} to the fight with you, she can use the fire spell and do some real damage to the Vampire. That's how I got pass the Vampire Master!

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I can only think that intelligence for me is a if not “the” is the foundation of civilization. Personally to me characterizing of a group as civilized is a moving goal post. We used the word uncivilized a lot back in the day among humans only to now understand we just didn’t understand the social structure of many cultures. Applying that thought to folklore I can bridge the gap that intelligent beings being hostile or not can still be classed as civilized. But I get what you say.

Last edited:

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Now guys, I must share this great information with whoever needs to still defeat the overpowered Vampire. If you think going with just that sacreted woman to the final battle, then your chances are that you won't manage to defeat the Vampire Master. BUT, and thats a big BUT, you can bring along Delvina {Thats how I named my daughter, the red devil with horns} to the fight with you, she can use the fire spell and do some real damage to the Vampire. That's how I got pass the Vampire Master!
With wither spell and a crystalised egg you can defeat the master in double quick time.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Angel... Daughter!?... ANGEL DAUGHTER!

Gimme!Gimme!Gimme!Gimme!
tthat brings one problem... to have an angel daughter, MC would have to bed a higher being on the light side, either an angel of LoL or Quetesh herself. After Oksana, if the peasant tries to get even one of his servants, uncle LoL woul declare war on MC and send purifiers to erase him. On the other hand if Quetesh were to be the mother Angelica (name I'd give her) would be a sisteraughter

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes