pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
i dont get this cat bone part. i see the cat and clicking everywhere near nit. but no indicater. iv even tried the shovel. can someone enlightn me plz? lol
first talk to Gwyn she have a baby now do her quest
the Captain ? talk to gards place money in the tower! geht rid of him ;)
By a house to Gwyn but first fuck her in her old house! if your lucky she wil be pregnant
thers a gost in that house? ask the innkeeper then the gard where the cat is! go to Gwyns new house there you find the bones
go to the graveyard place bones quest done ;)

Reactions: Green Rookie

VulcanHajin

Feb 7, 2022
first talk to Gwyn she have a baby now do her quest
the Captain ? talk to gards place money in the tower! geht rid of him ;)
By a house to Gwyn but first fuck her in her old house! if your lucky she wil be pregnant
thers a gost in that house? ask the innkeeper then the gard where the cat is! go to Gwyns new house there you find the bones
go to the graveyard place bones quest done ;)
it's just not working for me too it's pretty strange.. :(
note : the ghost is in the house, the cat keeps appearing .. it's just the bone that's not there
could someone share a save after-cat bone and before cemetary? or after completing the quest?

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Well seeing as we are normally allowed to name the children, especially the SpecialDaughters, I feel it would suck to get another & we cant choose her name. My guess is that the same reason we cant name her is the same reason she wont op out the 2nd, it's an early TEST version.

If Tinkerer starts removing the ability to pick names for important females (Daughters+Pets+Familiar) then that's upsetting.

The only exception is Jenny & Tom cos hes still in the picture.
Dolph was still in the picture when Olga was born.

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
it's just not working for me too it's pretty strange.. :(
note : the ghost is in the house, the cat keeps appearing .. it's just the bone that's not there
could someone share a save after-cat bone and before cemetary? or after completing the quest?
OK you did a failer ?
after you goht the house Gwyn tels you there are a gost in there
OK
go to the inn ask the keeper bout the house "Her Grave and the cat" ask one guard where they left the cat "He says west in the woods! then go to Gwyns new house and by the big tre there it must be

Kamil190

Apr 25, 2020
About cat bones, i did evrything like others, same problem, cat still disappear, i spoke in Inn and with guard I have also stage number 3 ( Reuntie Francine with cat) and cat bones didn't showed up.

DTu001

Aug 17, 2020
About cat bones, i did evrything like others, same problem, cat still disappear, i spoke in Inn and with guard I have also stage number 3 ( Reuntie Francine with cat) and cat bones didn't showed up.
I have the same problem even though I have tried many times.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes