georgetakei

May 8, 2017
hm.. i hadn't played the last few updates.. so has there been any change to the pregnancy system? I started a new game and.. Erevy has given birth but staying with her baby in bed, and she doesn't grow. Hilde has been pregnant for like a in-game month and doesn't give birth yet. Liandra hasn't disappeared yet, Temple is up and running, Alice has joined, but i seem to be stuck with any upcoming events. Even though i found the halfling's key in the dragon's den, i can't talk about it with the baker.

Has anyone had similar issues? Or has just the game slowed down a LOT? Do i need to wait 20 in-game years for Erevy's baby to grow now? Maybe i was unlucky and need to start a new game trying different order of events?

all that is with the incest patch, obviously.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :(
I really dont get why any dev time would be spent on a fat ugly ogress either but hey, to each their kinks I suppose.

MAYBE at some point we could have half-ogre kids fighting alongside our goblin army, that might make fucking that ugly mess bareable. I might do it if its a "close your eyes and think about your army" situation hahah, but damn she's ugly.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Could someone remind me couple of points?
Erevi & Co
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1) It is replayable, it's her bedtime scene. If she's horny and you go to sleep when she's already in bed, it will retrigger.
2) IIRC I don't remember this happening in the dungeon. I remember a scene during the quest where you're walking around with her where you sleep in the village house. Might be the new prince charming scene that Tinkerer added, in which case you should try roleplaying with her and see if that's an option.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Can someone pass me the file called Journal_Index.png? You can find it at www/img/pictures
Since I don't have that file I can't open the book of girls (v2.95)

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
hm.. i hadn't played the last few updates.. so has there been any change to the pregnancy system? I started a new game and.. Erevy has given birth but staying with her baby in bed, and she doesn't grow. Hilde has been pregnant for like a in-game month and doesn't give birth yet. Liandra hasn't disappeared yet, Temple is up and running, Alice has joined, but i seem to be stuck with any upcoming events. Even though i found the halfling's key in the dragon's den, i can't talk about it with the baker.

Has anyone had similar issues? Or has just the game slowed down a LOT? Do i need to wait 20 in-game years for Erevy's baby to grow now? Maybe i was unlucky and need to start a new game trying different order of events?

all that is with the incest patch, obviously.
You are not completing the required quests.
Erevi stays in bed until you ask the stable girl for a date, back to Erevi and ask for the spell, build the cot, rescue Liandra then back to Erevi, sleep and the next morning she is out of bed and your onto daughter quests.
Hilde needs the white outfit.
Ask the baker about the boyfriend when you have the key.

MythosZeos

Jun 18, 2017
Honestly, I'm more surprised this game is still alive, while other games Already went into a black hole, oh I miss when there are many games like this.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm not sure if there was a quest trigger or not, but the daughter should appear in the center of the dungeon every so often (you can just keep walking back and forth until she spawns in the middle).
She has to be pregnant first time & have been introduced to the dungeon to be a ble to trigger first time. After that she will appear there on occasion IF she is horny.

MythosZeos

Jun 18, 2017
like what?
Probably I can think is one of the best, but already stop.
Adventure of willy d ( one of the best, but big size does not recommend if you using mobile data )
My cute roommate ( It's Renpy and already complete )
Depraved Awakening
Dreams of Desire
My Cute Roommate
Timestamps
Parental Love
Sisterly Lust
Once in a Lifetime
Life with Mary
Summer with Mia
Second Chance
Lust Epidemic
There is still many but I guess you try it first, this list of complete games only tho.
There are games like this too in the past but I forgot its name...hmm...it's RPG maker mv, the game about a farmer, oh yeah it's Farmer's Dreams.

Harveztrau

Aug 8, 2017
Probably I can think is one of the best, but already stop.
Adventure of willy d ( one of the best, but big size does not recommend if you using mobile data )
My cute roommate ( It's Renpy and already complete )
Depraved Awakening
Dreams of Desire
My Cute Roommate
Timestamps
Parental Love
Sisterly Lust
Once in a Lifetime
Life with Mary
Summer with Mia
Second Chance
Lust Epidemic
There is still many but I guess you try it first, this list of complete games only tho.
There are games like this too in the past but I forgot its name...hmm...it's RPG maker mv, the game about a farmer, oh yeah it's Farmer's Dreams.
Thanks, much obliged!

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
in the end I managed to impregnate Gwyneth, and nothing was enough to insist, but it is not true that she can only be impregnated in the house, in fact he succeeded outside.

As for the mission of the ghost in the house, when you see him for the first time he tells me that there is an image missing is this normal? Because if otherwise I don't continue at this point and wait for the update when they add it to him

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes