Respax

Jun 23, 2022
I can't get Gwynneth pregnant even if I use enchanted fertility. How can I do? because otherwise his quest will not be activated

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I can't get Gwynneth pregnant even if I use enchanted fertility. How can I do? because otherwise his quest will not be activated
You can get pregnant her only when you fuck her in her house.
Any mom-son incest? Who is the MC mother in this game?
Not yet, but in future will be. For now only two daughters x dad and stepbrother x stepsister. Also there are two mom x daughter threesome.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
It is impossible to copy a complete copy of a person's identity. Secondly, this clone will operate with different actions and actions than the original for objective reasons. Subpersonalities will differ as well. In this sense, absolutely every person is individual and unique.
You didn't get my point. Do Elves and Orges need to understand the real world sciene? How much explaination do they need to do to make you understand their world's technology.

You will never impregnate a real woman
Confused? Can you have an Elf wife in real life?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Any mom-son incest? Who is the MC mother in this game?
No mom-son hanky panky in this game, she is a ghost.. and pretty sure few would enjoy digging up a rotten corpse for such pleasure.. also sure the Dev would refuse to add necrophilia to its tags..

For all please read this: This is a TEST VERSION!
Once again.. it's an EARLY TEST VERSION!!

Why they keep releasing test versions in here is beyond me.. in about a weeks time the bug fixed version will come out for patrons and most likely get leaked in here fast as well.

Play Test Versions on your demise, they might break your saves etc.. so back up saves before even trying test versions.

Personally I can wait for the bug tested and fixed version, so don't cry and bitch if things don't work out for ya! You were warned!

Being a test version also usually means only for PC, other platforms, such as Android or whatever, would be futile extra work for a darn test run.

This from the Patreon post:

Hello my dear Nergalites!
I call upon your aid to test the latest Test Build for Peasant's Quest! Alas, this quest can only be undertaken by adventurers belonging to the Windows class. Other classes will be supported in version 3.01.
Before you accept said quest, do remember you may face perilous bugs, so back up your old saves!
Version 3.00 of PQ adds more story for Gwynneth and Maghda. The new events are triggered when they give birth to their first child (see the walkthrough in the game folder for further information).
New stuff:
- 6 new quests (2 for Maghda, 4 for Gwynneth)
- added non pregnant version of Gwynneths "on the table" sex scene and added animations to both version.
- 2 new scenes for Maghda
- 2 new scenes for Gwynneth, including a guest appearance from Victoria.
- Added a pet store to Greyport (you can now buy a dog). More will be added in later updates.
- Added some new floorplans
- Fixed a few bugs + other minor improvements.

Know issues:
- Maghda's cave scene has a placeholder animation. This will be swapped in v3.01.
- Gwynneth in bed animation is a bit grainy due to candle smoke, will be fixed in v3.01.
- Maghda's "how are things going" menu option is non functional, will be fixed in v3.01.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The werewolf scene when Hero's lover thinks that's she's fucking the Hero, and after the copulation both realize that something was off.
Did the relationship already exist between the MC and the LI at this time? Yes! Did the werewolf steal her from this relationship? No! It continues to exist without restrictions. This animal has only temporarily cheated in between. And I wouldn't even consider an animal as a rival.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
No mom-son hanky panky in this game, she is a ghost.. and pretty sure few would enjoy digging up a rotten corpse for such pleasure.. also sure the Dev would refuse to add necrophilia to its tags..

For all please read this: This is a TEST VERSION!
Once again.. it's an EARLY TEST VERSION!!

Why they keep releasing test versions in here is beyond me.. in about a weeks time the bug fixed version will come out for patrons and most likely get leaked in here fast as well.

Play Test Versions on your demise, they might break your saves etc.. so back up saves before even trying test versions.

Personally I can wait for the bug tested and fixed version, so don't cry and bitch if things don't work out for ya! You were warned!

Being a test version also usually means only for PC, other platforms, such as Android or whatever, would be futile extra work for a darn test run.

This from the Patreon post:

Hello my dear Nergalites!
I call upon your aid to test the latest Test Build for Peasant's Quest! Alas, this quest can only be undertaken by adventurers belonging to the Windows class. Other classes will be supported in version 3.01.
Before you accept said quest, do remember you may face perilous bugs, so back up your old saves!
Version 3.00 of PQ adds more story for Gwynneth and Maghda. The new events are triggered when they give birth to their first child (see the walkthrough in the game folder for further information).
New stuff:
- 6 new quests (2 for Maghda, 4 for Gwynneth)
- added non pregnant version of Gwynneths "on the table" sex scene and added animations to both version.
- 2 new scenes for Maghda
- 2 new scenes for Gwynneth, including a guest appearance from Victoria.
- Added a pet store to Greyport (you can now buy a dog). More will be added in later updates.
- Added some new floorplans
- Fixed a few bugs + other minor improvements.

Know issues:
- Maghda's cave scene has a placeholder animation. This will be swapped in v3.01.
- Gwynneth in bed animation is a bit grainy due to candle smoke, will be fixed in v3.01.
- Maghda's "how are things going" menu option is non functional, will be fixed in v3.01.
people dont have any patient than complain stuff isnt working or showing up
but it keeps happening time and time again. but people dont want to learn.

than they find out their save will break or lost theirs so they complain about that aswell

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Can someone upload some screen caps of the Magda scene? I am not sure I want to see that... And I will save for next update...

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I can't find the goblin daughter when I load an old save (from 2.72). Not sure if the Tinkerer is around here. So I do not know if it is usefull to report. I think I will start a new game later after the non-test version get released.

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
You can get pregnant her only when you fuck her in her house.
I've tried a lot of times inside the house, but nothing. I think it's a bug that from 3.00 doesn't make her pregnant anymore

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
are there additional download packs for this? i ask bc cant find guy to teach about traps and cant find rosy's bf's corpse. get the feeling part of the game is missing.

zanetti100

Oct 17, 2017
Can someone point out where the cat bones should be for the haunted quest? Been clicking around that forest area forever but not finding any bones

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Thanks. Has this game a NTR route or only a few scenes ?
Only few scenes.
One with the goblins
One with the werewolf.
Gwynneth with the soldiers.
With the Giant at the temple.

It is only very loosely NTR. The girls do not get stolen from the NPC. Only the werewolf counts in my opinion as NTR. Because you do not decide to let her get fucked storywise.

Last edited:
Reactions: mc loving VI
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes